• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
So what's goin on

Somethin bout rosalina social? What happened now

Are we doing B of Sprite?
I'd like to know what this means

Code words? What are you guys plotting?

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
So what's goin on

Somethin bout rosalina social? What happened now

I'd like to know what this means

Code words? What are you guys plotting?
It's supposed to be best of 3 but auto correct ****ed it up :/

And Sprite is Spritzee

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Don't think Ed plays Zelda at all. Strange because he likes her and she is better in Smash 4 but she just feels different to him.

https://twitter.com/NairoMK/status/613208717845221376

Just saying... I have competed in all three games as Zelda. I even wrote the Brawl Zelda guide. Pretty sure I'm a good all around Zelda although I never profess to be the best or even a top level Zelda.
Lol and it was a Roastaluma main saying all that stuff. Timing couldn't be better.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Damn it. Welcome to the world of centurylink; get one phone call and my connection goes to hell. It's just too hard to connect the phone and wii u isn't it :facepalm: This is why I can't ladder.
Now the stop and go lag is terrible.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
@XDanDan612 GGs. Sorry now my damn internet is going to crap out every 5 minutes. Sometimes it's fine then others in can't behave :mad:
/sorry rant. This really ticks me off.

GGs until I got that phone call though.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
GGS Sprite! (I really wanna call you that :p)

I would really wanna face you again sometime :)

I have no idea why your f-smash missed :/

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I'm back bishis.

I couldn't stay away waiting for Bayonetta to be announced and well the minor buffs that Zelda got were enough to make me come back and see what's up.

But anyways who is this Ed guy, I wanna see some competitive gameplay of his zelda plz

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
GGS Sprite! (I really wanna call you that :p)

I would really wanna face you again sometime :)

I have no idea why your f-smash missed :/
I've literally never seen that before. I'm going to have to test that and see if I can get it to happen again. I forgot to save the replay, though. :/

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I wouldn't say so, it seems like a realistic proportion of gay people out of 100 or so more than anything.
Yeah, that's a fair point. Being able to do it with everyone would probably feel a bit unrealistic and tacked-on (being there for the sake of having it there) or something, I suppose.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I've literally never seen that before. I'm going to have to test that and see if I can get it to happen again. I forgot to save the replay, though. :/
I'll share it with you. :)

It's around the 3:20 mark or something like that.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Yeah, that's a fair point. Being able to do it with everyone would probably feel a bit unrealistic and tacked-on (being there for the sake of having it there) or something, I suppose.
I'm glad that they included it, but it feels kinda insincere. It's like they're saying, "Hey, people didn't like that you couldn't marry characters of the same sex in FE:A so we're going to change that by doing as little as possible."

Which version is the one with the Nohr? I hope it's not the one with the female protagonist, because this is the one time I want to play as a male in a video game and they better not ruin it.

And what if the gay characters are ugly?? Like, I don't want to marry an ugly or annoying person, so having only 1 choice seems stupid.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Same-sex marriages are confirmed for the new FE: http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/23/8836513/fire-emblem-fates-same-sex-relationships-nintendo

There's only one possible same-sex pairing per version, with both becoming available in the third story. A bit restrictive, but still a step in the proper direction.
Damnit I can't marry Ike. But if I can see him shirtless I guess I can manage hehehehe.
Nice to see they're considering us, though! If the one male choice is Harold though I swear to god.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I'm glad that they included it, but it feels kinda insincere. It's like they're saying, "Hey, people didn't like that you couldn't marry characters of the same sex in FE:A so we're going to change that by doing as little as possible."

Which version is the one with the Nohr? I hope it's not the one with the female protagonist, because this is the one time I want to play as a male in a video game and they better not ruin it.

And what if the gay characters are ugly?? Like, I don't want to marry an ugly or annoying person, so having only 1 choice seems stupid.
Nohr is the one with the gay male. It's this guy (couldn't find full art of him):

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
So I just looked at my Wii U play time records...

I've just hit 400 hours of Smash 4. And today I got notification that I've played over 5000 battles.

What am I doing with my life omg.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
So I just looked at my Wii U play time records...

I've just hit 400 hours of Smash 4. And today I got notification that I've played over 5000 battles.

What am I doing with my life omg.
In Brawl I had 1500 hours or something, lol. In SSB4 I have 70 iirc but most of that is trying to complete the challenges.

Have you guys noticed that CPUs never fall for your counters?

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
So I guess that was an actual raid on the Irrelevina's then? I should probably get that in with the rest of the Zeldaganda, but y'know, mobile.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Same-sex marriages are confirmed for the new FE: http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/23/8836513/fire-emblem-fates-same-sex-relationships-nintendo

There's only one possible same-sex pairing per version, with both becoming available in the third story. A bit restrictive, but still a step in the proper direction.
I don't play FE but this is kinda cool.

It is limited, and honestly they should just make all the romance options gender-neutral: any character can marry another if they form a strong enough bond.

But this is a step in the right direction, and much better than how they handled Tomodachi Life.

"We believe that our gameplay experiences should reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate and, at the same time, we will always design the game specifications of each title by considering a variety of factors, such as the game's scenario and the nature of the game play," is so better than "[we] never intended to make any form of social commentary."

Nintendo's PR about same-sex relationships in Tomodachi Life made me not want to buy the game.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
So @ Lorde Lorde apparently you missed because I was too close to you :/

Does golf club have that big of a disjoint?

Top Bottom