• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
I honestly didn't think their presentation was that bad. Star Fox Zero is asfbsdhfhekl, Triforce Heroes is pretty neat, Mario & Luigi Paper Jam is a fantastic idea, and Mario Tennis U was on my wishlist so I'm happy about Ultra Smash. Although I think they showed way too much Mario Maker, I loved every second of it. Overall I thought it was okay (everything else held it back from being good). Gotta admit tho, I probably would've thought far less of it if I gave a damn about Metroid and wasn't the world's biggest Mario fanboy.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I'm interested in Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival because it looks like a good Mario Party esk game because I hate the new car mechanic in Mario Party.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
I find it really funny that people bash SMT x FE just because anime.

Its meant to be a video game not an anime tv show, at least FE reminded the viewers that its a game with story. There's other reasons why its not liked but off course yall would notice the 'anime bashing'.
Well Warionumbah hates all anime because his favorite anime (Cory in the House) jumped the shark the first episode and he's jealous of all the actually good animes.
This guy gets it, operation repo is rising up my list btw, love the drama and fight scenes.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'm interested in Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival because it looks like a good Mario Party esk game because I hate the new car mechanic in Mario Party.
As if you can even play the game since scalpers will get all the amiibos before you. Even if you have one amiibo, who can actually play with you?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
As if you can even play the game since scalpers will get all the amiibos before you. Even if you have one amiibo, who can actually play with you?
scalpers are the reason why Amiibos went from awesome to making me sick just from hearing about one in seconds

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

Its meant to be a video game not an anime tv show, at least FE reminded the viewers that its a game with story. There's other reasons why its not liked but off course yall would notice the 'anime bashing'.
I dunno what's the relevancy of posting that image again when my avatar is not from an anime but w/e.

As far as the gameplay is concerned it's pretty much a typical Japanese RPG. The presentation could be a lot better, yeah, but it's not unlike a lot of game announcements that are 100% cutscene/CGI and 0 gameplay.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
I dunno what's the relevancy of posting that image again when my avatar is not from an anime but w/e.

As far as the gameplay is concerned it's pretty much a typical Japanese RPG. The presentation could be a lot better, yeah, but it's not unlike a lot of game announcements that are 100% cutscene/CGI and 0 gameplay.
I posted because she looked like she was from an anime, pretty obvious like it aint rocket science.

Pretty sub par rpg game thats for sure, the mario and paper mario milked saga one will probably do better than that anime rpg.

Aaaaaaaanyway

@berserker. uncharted 4 looks sick af my gawd.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Good games @ Furret Furret

That MU between :4bowser: and :4feroy: seems to be in Roy's favour.
As for that Shulk matchup. My god, I was playing badly. And my Roy needs improvement. :c

But it seems to be sort of even between :4lucina: and :4feroy:. Slightly in Lucina's favour?

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
For anyone who has Hyrule Warriors, update your game and get this bonus costume for free:

but that requires me to put the game into my wii u UGH
Good games @ Furret Furret

That MU between :4bowser: and :4feroy: seems to be in Roy's favour.
As for that Shulk matchup. My god, I was playing badly. And my Roy needs improvement. :c

But it seems to be sort of even between :4lucina: and :4feroy:. Slightly in Lucina's favour?
IDK I'm
  1. no good at match ups
  2. no good at online (like I can't even spin shot online :4sonic:)
  3. no good in general
anyways have a good one

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
If Federation Force flops (which it probably will), Nintendo might think that nobody wants another Metroid game and not make one. Hopefully that doesn't happen, but I could see Nintendo doing something like that.

Random thoughts on break~

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I would be really disappointed if Nintendo took it that way. I mean....they just have to look at the comments section on ANY video about it.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I had a giggle

Should have waiTed to add a new DLC character from FE:Fates instead of another Marth clone, who wasnt even that great of a character.
yet he's still better than all the awakening characters combined :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
The Sass Queen of that game, Aversa, begs to differ.
no she doesn't :denzel:
she begs to be that girl that was raised as your sister, is into you for some reason and it's kind of creepy.
you boys, girls and japans are into weird things these days

Top Bottom