• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I think you have to be friends with the host. Otherwise it lists you as "in a Friend's room" with no option to join.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Ok, join the room. I think Fern is the host, but I added you as a friend so it should let you in?

I dunno.
Lol and the moment you say that I had to leave for stuff to do welp

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
lol, now I can't play

Oh well.

We'll get to some other time I'm sure!

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
asdf.png

The current Eventhubs tier list.

All tiers are separated by a gap of 5, except for Bowser-Kirby which is a gap of 4.1. C tier was getting kind of big.

Needless to say...

what

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Good games @ Macchiato Macchiato @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9

Excuse my Lucas :p I'm not that good with him yet BUT HE'S EXTREMELY FUN. He's joining Peach, Jigglypuff and Zelda in da main crew :p
Yeah GGs to you and @ Macchiato Macchiato

Your Lucas is pretty good but WTH WHERE DID YOU PULL MARTH FROM LOL. I've never seen you use him but you're probably the best one I've ever played

D

Deleted member

Your Lucas is pretty good but WTH WHERE DID YOU PULL MARTH FROM LOL. I've never seen you use him but you're probably the best one I've ever played
Marth (and Lucina) come out from time to time, but I usually keep them in the background cause I've got my better characters up my sleeve. Marth and Lucina would I guess be considered secondaries, but I only ever think about my mains (Peach, Jiggs, Zelda and Lucas)

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I just realized something.

Wouldn't Ryu be super easy to clear Classic mode with? He has such good frame data and damage output, and Focus Attack would let you wall a whole load of stuff.

hm...

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Marth (and Lucina) come out from time to time, but I usually keep them in the background cause I've got my better characters up my sleeve. Marth and Lucina would I guess be considered secondaries, but I only ever think about my mains (Peach, Jiggs, Zelda and Lucas)

WAT GGs. Usmash is love, Usmash is life

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Okay, I didn't watch the E3 event live. I only watched the trailers and read gaming articles cause I'm too impatient to sit through any E3 live event lol.

My thoughts:​

StarFox Zero: This game looks really good, and is better than I was expecting when they announced a StarFox game for the Wii U. It seems like an upgraded StarFox 64, and since I loved that game, I'm excited. Will definitely buy it.

Skylanders Chargers: I don't care about Skylanders but fans of the series and kids will probably enjoy it. Won't buy it.

Triforce Heroes: This looked really fun. I need to know more about online play with strangers though because I doubt I'll have any friends to play it with. I'm also annoyed they didn't use a co-op game to let us play as Zelda as a character equal to Link. Like, come on Nintendo! Might buy it - need more info.

Federation Forces: Don't care about Metroid. Won't buy it.

Fire Emblem Fates: I like RPGs, but I don't like giant boobs and meek-ish anime girls. Never played FE before, and I won't start now. Won't buy it.

Xenoblade X: Looks like a great game, but doesn't seem like my cup of tea. Probably won't buy it.

AC Happy Homes: I really want this game! I love Animal Crossing, and this seems like a good spin-off. Speaking of AC, I haven't touched New Leaf in a while, so I should probably check on my town buy new clothes and take care of the weeds. Will definitely buy it.

SMT X Fire Emblem: lol those female characters. No. Won't buy it.

AC amiibo Festival: I don't know what to think of this. It seemed more like a traditional board game than Mario Party, but I didn't see enough to be sure. It could be fun (I like board games), but I need to know more about game play and especially about pricing. It said amiibo figurines are required to play, so this game better be free or close to it if I have to buy 4 amiibo to have the most fun. Just the amiibo (at 12.99 each) would be $52! I wouldn't pay more than $25-30 total for the game and all 4 amiibo, based on what I've seen so far. Might buy it - need a lot more info.

Mario Tennis: Looks really fun, but I'm not willing to spend $60 on it. Maybe if it's $30-40 I'll pick it up. Might buy it - depends on price.

Yokai Watch: This looks great. Can't wait for it. Will definitely buy it.

Hyrule Warriors Legends: I already have the Wii U version, and I'm not willing to buy this for some extra features and characters. For those without a Wii U or haven't bought the Wii U version yet, seems great. Won't buy it.

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam: This looks really fun. What might make or break it for me is whether or not I can play as peach. It showed Paper Peach and regular Peach together but didn't show them in game play. Will probably buy it if I can play as peach; if not, might buy it.

Super Mario Maker: Looks really cool. I'm more interested in playing other people's courses than making my own though. So hopefully there's a way to share courses through mii-verse or through the game and play other people's creations. If they have that, I'm sold. Will probably buy it - need more info.

Overall I'm happy with the announcements. I'm definitely buying StarFox Zero, Animal Crossing: Happy Homes, and Yo-kai Watch. And Super Mario Maker, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, Triforce Heroes seem good too. The others I'm either not interested in personally or I need more info before I want it.

That's not a lot of games, but I still have to finish Toad Treasure Tracker and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, and I still haven't bought Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Party 10, or Splatoon. There are plenty of Nintendo games to keep me occupied. And I don't have the money or even the time to buy/play them all, so I'll have to prioritize.

I've been fairly happy with Nintendo recently.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Okay, I didn't watch the E3 event live. I only watched the trailers and read gaming articles cause I'm too impatient to sit through any E3 live event lol.

My thoughts:​

StarFox Zero: This game looks really good, and is better than I was expecting when they announced a StarFox game for the Wii U. It seems like an upgraded StarFox 64, and since I loved that game, I'm excited. Will definitely buy it.

Skylanders Chargers: I don't care about Skylanders but fans of the series and kids will probably enjoy it. Won't buy it.

Triforce Heroes: This looked really fun. I need to know more about online play with strangers though because I doubt I'll have any friends to play it with. I'm also annoyed they didn't use a co-op game to let us play as Zelda as a character equal to Link. Like, come on Nintendo! Might buy it - need more info.

Federation Forces: Don't care about Metroid. Won't buy it.

Fire Emblem Fates: I like RPGs, but I don't like giant boobs and meek-ish anime girls. Never played FE before, and I won't start now. Won't buy it.

Xenoblade X: Looks like a great game, but doesn't seem like my cup of tea. Probably won't buy it.

AC Happy Homes: I really want this game! I love Animal Crossing, and this seems like a good spin-off. Speaking of AC, I haven't touched New Leaf in a while, so I should probably check on my town buy new clothes and take care of the weeds. Will definitely buy it.

SMT X Fire Emblem: lol those female characters. No. Won't buy it.

AC amiibo Festival: I don't know what to think of this. It seemed more like a traditional board game than Mario Party, but I didn't see enough to be sure. It could be fun (I like board games), but I need to know more about game play and especially about pricing. It said amiibo figurines are required to play, so this game better be free or close to it if I have to buy 4 amiibo to have the most fun. Just the amiibo (at 12.99 each) would be $52! I wouldn't pay more than $25-30 total for the game and all 4 amiibo, based on what I've seen so far. Might buy it - need a lot more info.

Mario Tennis: Looks really fun, but I'm not willing to spend $60 on it. Maybe if it's $30-40 I'll pick it up. Might buy it - depends on price.

Yokai Watch: This looks great. Can't wait for it. Will definitely buy it.

Hyrule Warriors Legends: I already have the Wii U version, and I'm not willing to buy this for some extra features and characters. For those without a Wii U or haven't bought the Wii U version yet, seems great. Won't buy it.

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam: This looks really fun. What might make or break it for me is whether or not I can play as peach. It showed Paper Peach and regular Peach together but didn't show them in game play. Will probably buy it if I can play as peach; if not, might buy it.

Super Mario Maker: Looks really cool. I'm more interested in playing other people's courses than making my own though. So hopefully there's a way to share courses through mii-verse or through the game and play other people's creations. If they have that, I'm sold. Will probably buy it - need more info.

Overall I'm happy with the announcements. I'm definitely buying StarFox Zero, Animal Crossing: Happy Homes, and Yo-kai Watch. And Super Mario Maker, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, Triforce Heroes seem good too. The others I'm either not interested in personally or I need more info before I want it.

That's not a lot of games, but I still have to finish Toad Treasure Tracker and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, and I still haven't bought Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Party 10, or Splatoon. There are plenty of Nintendo games to keep me occupied. And I don't have the money or even the time to buy/play them all, so I'll have to prioritize.

I've been fairly happy with Nintendo recently.
we should do some New leaf shenanigans!

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
That's not a lot of games, but I still have to finish Toad Treasure Tracker and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, and I still haven't bought Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Party 10, or Splatoon.
Mario Party 10
Wait, excuse me? I heard Mario Party 10 was absolute trash.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Responding to that thread is the first time I've left the safety of the Zelda sanctuary in a long time.

I'm afraid.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Seriously? I regret linking you all that thread now...

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Yeah, I should stay in this Social or I'll probably be banned pretty quickly.

Top Bottom