• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
To mark my one year anniversary AS WELL as my 2500th post (pretty fitting if you ask me), the Zelda Social Compilation Video has been reuploaded! Here's hoping we don't get copyright strikes again for the music choice. >u>
@ BJN39 BJN39 would you mind putting this new video on the front page of our social instead of the old one? Thanks~

And this might be more hype than what we saw at E3 Nintendo smh
Done and done, gorl. :4zelda:

^Like Zelda being the worst character, right? :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
To mark my one year anniversary AS WELL as my 2500th post (pretty fitting if you ask me), the Zelda Social Compilation Video has been reuploaded! Here's hoping we don't get copyright strikes again for the music choice. >u>
@ BJN39 BJN39 would you mind putting this new video on the front page of our social instead of the old one? Thanks~

And this might be more hype than what we saw at E3 Nintendo smh
this is my 4th time viewing this vid and I'm still not bored

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Seriously wished people would stop thinking Falco's Nair has a windbox. It's basically a reverse Fox's Fair spike...

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Gorls, so I had a really wierd experience at work today (So wierd I spell wierd wrong):secretkpop:
So I just got off of work and a couple of hours ago there was a group of women all laughing and stuff. I told them their total and one of them makes a snarky remark that I can't remember. Before I could reply with my own, another woman said something to send the first woman to the shadow realm and I was just there like
View attachment 56935
feeling my soul getting singed by the mad farore :secretkpop: she was spitting. Anyways, as they were leaving I said "You gorls have a great night" on complete accident and they turned and looked at me like

(You proud @ |ven| |ven| ?) and then stared at me as they left, so I think one of two things may happen......
--They find out I'm a gorl too and we party like cool people
--Or they get offended and kill me
Honestly, I think I could live with either one at this point.

I swear if they don't change that Gold Chocobo quest to be less of a waste of time, I'll just sit there and cry.
Omg that gif is one of my favorite dramas and bae is in it too YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Mario Tennis Ultra will be fine only and only if we can somehow disable those stupid effects. You know, like the blue zone for a sliced ball. And obviously, the items too. Mario Tennis 64 was probably the simplest but it was also the best. I still play it to this day while I gave up on Mario Tennis on the 3DS after a month, lol.

On the other hand SMT x FE seems super cool, as expected.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Mario Tennis Ultra will be fine only and only if we can somehow disable those stupid effects. You know, like the blue zone for a sliced ball. And obviously, the items too. Mario Tennis 64 was probably the simplest but it was also the best. I still play it to this day while I gave up on Mario Tennis on the 3DS after a month, lol.

On the other hand SMT x FE seems super cool, as expected.
Oh, Skies of Arcadia avatar. Never got to play it.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Anyone up for some matches? I want to improve my Roy more.
Like getting his chain grab and some of his combos too. And to improve on his FAir > IASA Specials and even B > IASA anything.

I got a room open if anyone wants to have a few matches with me.

Also. Saw Episode 11 of Hibike. :3

Seems like KyoAni are raising another flag for Kumiko X Reina. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Oh, Skies of Arcadia avatar. Never got to play it.
It's really awesome, though I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like random encounters since you'll be seeing quite a few of those. =3

If you ever get your hands on it though, it's really fun. Even after all these years, the Dreamcast had so many good games.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
oh man it's really hard to say this

you're a weab,
oh never mind that was easy:secretkpop:
Nah, I just never got a chance to play a Persona Game (even though they look fun), and it's likely it's going to be somewhat similar, except with Fire Emblem characters that I know.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's really awesome, though I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like random encounters since you'll be seeing quite a few of those. =3

If you ever get your hands on it though, it's really fun. Even after all these years, the Dreamcast had so many good games.
I never owned a Dreamcast, but Skies of Arcadia was on the GCN and I still have a Wii for GCN games.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Anyone up for some matches? I've already set up a room.

I mainly want to improve my :4feroy:. :3
Plus so I can learn Bowser, Shulk, Lucina's MUs against Roy & Ryu. :yeahboi:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just realized that whenever Falco gets hyped, a video has to accompany him. First, it was the Dair frame cancel and now, it's the Nair shenanigans. I hope we get Blaster stuff when he gets hyped again. :p

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I like how the supposed falco nerf turned into a huge buff lol

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
fixed, but really it just looks like persona and absolutely nothing to do with FE.
I guess so but Persona seems plenty of fun and it's on a Nintendo console for once so it's not that bad. Kinda like Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright, it was much more Layton than Wright. Or like this new Mario & Luigi + Paper Mario.

-

Falco seems a little better after this patch though, I play a friend would plays Falco and he managed to link some of his aerials (which aren't up air) more easily. Overall Falco seems nimbler ? What do you think @ Ffamran Ffamran ?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I like how the supposed falco nerf turned into a huge buff lol
Uair? Same thing with Captain Falcon who people have figured it's a buff since he can abuse the lower knockback more. It also just occurred to me that Falco has two rapid jabs: his regular rapid jab and Nair. No character has this. :p

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I find it really funny that people bash SMT x FE just because anime.
Well Warionumbah hates all anime because his favorite anime (Cory in the House) jumped the shark the first episode and he's jealous of all the actually good animes.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
How much does my avatar count for?
counts for a quarter pounder with hair
I find it really funny that people bash SMT x FE just because anime.
I bash it because it's SMT x FE
(Trunks only) Chrom >>>>>>>>>>(Persona's) Chrom >>>>>>>>>> (Shirtless) Ike.

:secretkpop::yeahboi::4wendy:
garbage>your opinion

Anyone up for some matches? I've already set up a room.

I mainly want to improve my :4feroy:. :3
Plus so I can learn Bowser, Shulk, Lucina's MUs against Roy & Ryu. :yeahboi:
I can play a set or two
pray for no lag though

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
The Federation Forces trailer has over 12,000 dislikes, all in the course of 2 hours.

The morph ball has been dropped.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Nintendo's E3 could've been better. The only stuff I thought was good was Star Fox Zero, Xenoblade, and Fire Emblem. Everything else was just meh. IMO they should've saved all the Smash reveal stuff for their actual presentation.

Still super hyped for Star Fox though! :bluejump:

Also holy **** those Metroid dislikes. I'm not sure if I should have pity or be laughing.

Last edited:

Soul.

At least this year's presentation wasn't as cringeworthy as 2008's.
2008 was the worst E3 and people make it like 2015 was the worst.
When they clearly said it would be about games coming out in 2015. lol.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I don't think the Federation Forces game would get as much hate if it wasn't for the fact that it's been so long since the last Metroid game. As a spin-off focusing on the GF, it's a pretty cool idea, the timing is just unfortunate.

D

Deleted member

Someone pls help.

I don't know what picture to have as my avatar.

I can't decide between these:

Or this

Top Bottom