• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer I noticed that starting with your Samus frame data you started listing a character's gravity and also aerial acceleration. I assume you're going to update the ones before with that as well eventually?

I'm only asking because I'm really curious about Greninja's values for those two.
Planning on finishing all characters data first (the ones left anyway) for 1.0.8

Then I'll go back and update every other character page with data like this (including removing depreciated data)

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
By the way, (yes I know double post), but I thought I'd let you gorls know how my website's been going.

Since the sites official release on April 22nd:

website data.jpg

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
conspiracy.png

wowow, charizard and zelda confirmed to have literally the same amount of public interest since they share the same amount of page views

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
By the way, (yes I know double post), but I thought I'd let you gorls know how my website's been going.

Since the sites official release on April 22nd:

View attachment 56957
You're obviously new to the forums.

First of all welcome to the the Sass Kingdom!

If you have something you need to add on to a previous post please use the edit button or our resident mod will ERASE YOUR SOUL

Thank you and happy posting!

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Infracted, enjoy ur ban, nerd
Lolok

My Uncle works for Smashboards and he is going to fire you lol

Ok have fun being dead in real life too because my dad is head of the mafia lol

Omg I'm loling out loud cuz ur so ded irl rn lol

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I was going to post something in the Samus thread and I was typing it I stopped for a moment to ponder just whether that was going to be worth it or not.

So I just decided "nope" and not have to deal with that. The people in those boards makes Samus look like she needs to be 100% frame perfect all the time.

One of their ATs is even just turning around without dashing and firing a shot. Literally every character with a projectile can do that lol.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I was going to post something in the Samus thread and I was typing it I stopped for a moment to ponder just whether that was going to be worth it or not.

So I just decided "nope" and not have to deal with that. The people in those boards makes Samus look like she needs to be 100% frame perfect all the time.

One of their ATs is even just turning around without dashing and firing a shot. Literally every character with a projectile can do that lol.
Oh our "stage cancelled fair" is important to us!!

What do you mean it's just a drop down double jump fair? ITS MORE COMPLEX THAN THAT.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Obviously we need to name more Zelda ats

Farore in place should be "minDGames 007". Din's Fire is now "input error".

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Two recent encounters with skilled Samuses makes me think she's not as bad as I initially thought. Her DAir is a really good spacing tool, she has decent combos, a good techchase game, and strong edgeguarding. Unfortunately she just takes a lot of work.

Also, from.what I've seen of it, I hate Charizard's whole design philosophy.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Two recent encounters with skilled Samuses makes me think she's not as bad as I initially thought. Her DAir is a really good spacing tool, she has decent combos, a good techchase game, and strong edgeguarding. Unfortunately she just takes a lot of work.

Also, from.what I've seen of it, I hate Charizard's whole design philosophy.
Too bad her strongest KO move kills lightweights at 150%. Otherwise I wouldn't call her combos or edgeguarding strong, and being fodder for combos is like... Cool I guess.

Worst character in the game tbh.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Too bad her strongest KO move kills lightweights at 150%. Otherwise I wouldn't call her combos or edgeguarding strong, and being fodder for combos is like... Cool I guess.

Worst character in the game tbh.
They're strong enough. I think I'm just not used to fighting Samus, partially, and not used to respecting her generally good attack speed.

D

Deleted member

It's funny how Smash can make seemingly powerful characters be so bad xD A bounty hunter, a goddess, a boxer, and our course, our magical princess :')

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Thinking of making a hedgehog based off of me.

I'm an awful drawist so this should be fun.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Holy Smash Balls my sodium levels are sky high right now

So I complained earlier about losing to a Samus. It was frustrating but at least I felt like the player was good. This time? Nah (Nowi?). I was playing this Japanese player with my Game & Watch and the lag was disruptive. Well, their strategy was basically to alternate between charing Charge Shot and UTilt to wall me out. And the lag was so bad I couldn't punish it to get in. Missiles were thrown in occasionally to frustrate my attempts to bucket the Charge Shot. I lost (twice) and am quite mad right now.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Holy Smash Balls my sodium levels are sky high right now

So I complained earlier about losing to a Samus. It was frustrating but at least I felt like the player was good. This time? Nah (Nowi?). I was playing this Japanese player with my Game & Watch and the lag was disruptive. Well, their strategy was basically to alternate between charing Charge Shot and UTilt to wall me out. And the lag was so bad I couldn't punish it to get in. Missiles were thrown in occasionally to frustrate my attempts to bucket the Charge Shot. I lost (twice) and am quite mad right now.
I feel ya. I fought a person who used Wario. After 1 KO they got, they decided to run across the stage over and over again,, avoiding me. It came down to sudden death and he tried to grab but I got him first. He left as soon as he could. I really wish there was a way to kick people who use the same move over and over again...

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I feel ya. I fought a person who used Wario. After 1 KO they got, they decided to run across the stage over and over again,, avoiding me. It came down to sudden death and he tried to grab but I got him first. He left as soon as he could. I really wish there was a way to kick people who use the same move over and over again...
I really don't care if they use the same moves a lot, I care if they're abusing lag.

Top Bottom