• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I've never faced a Brawler so I wouldn't know.

It certainly sounds annoying. :awesome:
Well, Brawler's Helicopter Kick is the move that drags you to the blastzone and kills you at 40%. Ryu's tatsumaki seems to be more of a disruptor similar to Jolt Haymaker only less committal and powerful.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Roy Fsmash be too srtonk and safe. I haven't used him much yet because I've been focused in Grecus(gray hair Lucas) all night and my friends friend was running around with Roy on Wi-Fi so I didn't want Roy dittos lol.

I might Ryu a little bit, can't recover to save my soul though lol.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Anyone up for some Smash matches? I had some against Fujin's fab Palutena, and it did make me want to practice a bit more, haha.

I don't know what it is, but the connection these days has been really good on my matches lately...

Rizen

Smash Legend
Zelda is bad but IMO there are worse characters like Samus and DDD.

I can't smash atm, sorry :(

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I seriously don't get why DDD is so hated in US. He's not SUPER good in Japan either but there are some pretty good Dedede players here so people hold a much higher opinion of him. His pressure game is pretty decent, he has some serious range and his projectile, even if it can be reflected, is pretty scary if you mess up. I don't think anyone thinks of him as bottom tier (maybe low?) in Japan, and I definitely don't do so either. He's at least nowhere near Zelda.

Samus isn't very good but she's better than Zelda imo. Charge Shot is SUPER scary, her Zair is good, her UpB is pretty ok and she has sometricks with her aerials (landing Uair > UpB and other stuff, hard-hitting Bair) . Played a few good Samuses, and I'll admit she's not great but I definitely don't think she's worse than Zelderp.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Alright! So putting my preferences behind me... I'm asking the Zelda Social what DLC to purchase.

Whatcha gorls think?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Alright! So putting my preferences behind me... I'm asking the Zelda Social what DLC to purchase.

Whatcha gorls think?
Lucas and Roy are fun to play, and Ryu is kinda weird and also input-heavy. If you like SF, then definitely get Ryu.

Lucas is my personal favorite out of the 3, so I'd recommend him.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
anyone wanna 3ds with me?
i ended up being 10mminute banned because my mom wouldn't know patience if it hit her in the head

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Lucas and Roy are fun to play, and Ryu is kinda weird and also input-heavy. If you like SF, then definitely get Ryu.

Lucas is my personal favorite out of the 3, so I'd recommend him.
I LOVE Street Fighter but I NEVER use Ryu in SSF4AE. Literally never.

However he seems like the kind of choice to get plus Lucas. I never much liked Roy in Melee. I mained Marf.

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Oh welp of welps.

I don't know whether I should change my avatar as an act of moving on or keep it as an act of remembering.

Also, please refrain from rubbing my avatar on my face because I got so depressed I managed to arrange a 5-song Game of Thrones piano medley in a burst of sorrow.

https://twitter.com/Vinnie516/status/610289708623622144

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Oh welp of welps.

I don't know whether I should change my avatar as an act of moving on or keep it as an act of remembering.

Also, please refrain from rubbing my avatar on my face because I got so depressed I managed to arrange a 5-song Game of Thrones piano medley in a burst of sorrow.

https://twitter.com/Vinnie516/status/610289708623622144
Did you not read the books?

If you didn't, I feel bad because that episode was depressing as ****. I never liked Jon Snow, so when that happened in the books, I was like, "Eh, whatever." I'm sure GRRM will bring him back with some magic Melisandre does.

Last edited:

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Did you not read the books?

If you didn't, I feel bad because that episode was depressing as ****. I never liked Jon Snow, so when that happened in the books, I was like, "Eh, whatever." I'm sure GRRM will bring him back with some magic Melisandre does.
To me, it was a decision between the book or the TV because if I chose the book, I could destroy the surprise the show would bring me. I always liked Jon Snow (As you can see in my avatar). Guess Jon Snow used up all his luck in his fight against the White Walker Lieutenant. False hopes could be one big weight to hold in my achy-breaky heart.

I think you should switch
Reported

EDIT: AFTER ALMOST 170 POSTS IN THIS THREAD, I FINALLY GET MY FIRST EVER PAGE STEAL!

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Last reply was 8 minutes ago?
Guys.
This thread is usually faster.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
To me, it was a decision between the book or the TV because if I chose the book, I could destroy the surprise the show would bring me. I always liked Jon Snow (As you can see in my avatar). Guess Jon Snow used up all his luck in his fight against the White Walker Lieutenant. False hopes could be one big weight to hold in my achy-breaky heart.

Reported
As I'm sure you're aware of, the books are way different from the show (especially this season). Sansa never went back to Winterfell and married Ramsay, Loras never got jailed (his homosexuality is only implied in the books; it's never really spoken about), Shireen wasn't burned to death, Hizdahr wasn't killed, Ser Barristan didn't die, Tyrion and Jorah aren't even inside Meereen yet, and the list goes on. Basically, this season deviated heavily from the books, so it was kind of strange seeing all of this stuff that never really happened. The show was great this season, though.

Top Bottom