• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
also I think :4charizard: could be the best heavyweight now

uthrow is INSANE now and dthrow turned into a combo throw that looks to combo into Fly at kill percents, likely among other things

combined with his good grabs you really don't want to get caught sitting in your shield against him anymore
What? Your opinion changed so fast, it's weird you think Zard's better than Bowser or Wario

but yeah, Zard has some super amazing OoS options

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Gonna call it now, Miiverse will be a counterpick stage.

Psychological counterpick.

RIP Nairo and Dabuz

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
What? Your opinion changed so fast, it's weird you think Zard's better than Bowser or Wario

but yeah, Zard has some super amazing OoS options
Oh, when I say heavyweights I tend to refer to just :4bowser::4charizard::4dedede::4dk::4ganondorf:

which prepatch I considered either Bowser, Dedede, or Charizard the worst depending on when you'd ask me about it

I think zard's definitively the best of those three now, though I guess the more I think about it he might not have enough going for him to be more threatening than :4dk::4ganondorf: (especially since :4dk: allegedly got hitbox fixes)

Wario is def top 10 material imo

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Wait, I just realized something.

Is Earthbound Beginnings Mother 1?

ARE WE GETTING A LOCALIZATION OF MOTHER 1 WHAT THE SDHFAIOHGOIHBLKNAOWEHLG

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Lucas' usmash gives me life. The fact that it comes out on frame 658295 doesn't even matter to me because it kills ludicrously early.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
There should be heavy moderation on the Miiverse stage. It reminds me of Melee Battlefield...but the damn comments:
:4wiifit: is on stage:
"Deez ****"

ffs Miiverse :glare:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Intended to get it at some point but I decided to get it now.

Feels pretty nice that's for sure.

Now everyone can see my signature in all of its glory!
Did you try the premium layout colors for the site? One is Blue, the other is Gold. EVERYHTHING is Gold.

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
I guess I'm the only one bored by ryu

Too input heavy. I shouldn't have to play dance dance revolution on my controller to do different variations of moves lol

Roy is cool. I like his aggressive playstyle but don't like how he's ground based. I'm an air fighter.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I used Roy a bit in Training and I actually really like how he feels. It helps that his sweetspots are easier (at least for me) to hit. Plus he looks cool and I payed money for him. :p

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I guess I'm the only one bored by ryu

Too input heavy. I shouldn't have to play dance dance revolution on my controller to do different variations of moves lol

Roy is cool. I like his aggressive playstyle but don't like how he's ground based. I'm an air fighter.
Ryu is very boring to me too, don't worry about it.

Also more proof that we are clones.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
PM theme is the best theme, bar none

Sugilite and Cobalt are also acceptable though.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Any chance I had of liking Ryu was destroyed by him having the most annoying voice in the game.

Shoryuken is a cool move so I'll probably use him occasionally, though.

edit: It was only a matter of time before someone brought up the theme discussion again. I switch every now and then, but I've been using sugilite as of now. Cobalt and occasionally malachite are the others I use.

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
My deepest condolences to those who personally prefer the air. :4falco:

:secretkpop:

But damn. I was gonna ask you gorls if I should drop cosplaying ninja Zelda Sheik and main Roy instead, but tbh I don't know now. He looks so fun to use though. I'd test this out myself but no money to buy him right now gg

Also I'm a boring person who uses onyx because colour is pain

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
imo Falco is almost certainly last and Sheik is almost certainly first

RIP Falco you fell so hard
Falco went from 2nd in Melee to 7th in Brawl and potentially to last in Smash 4. That's 48 spots he fell down to since there's 55 characters in Smash 4.

Anyway, does anyone have two systems or something to record to check stuff? The Falco boards are too poor and everyone's wrapped up in everything else. A2 tested Falco's Uair and said it's frame 7 now and I think Fair might be frame 7 or 8. Oh, and the usual Blaster end lag testing. Falco became weaker in return for being faster and if his Uair and Fair are frame 7, then he has one of the fastest frame data in the game despite being horrendously slow mobility-wise. Oh, the irony...

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Would any of you be up for some matches tonight so I can train my Lucas? He's so much different than Zelda, I can't go on autopilot anymore. Not having an attack that hits on both sides makes me panic. At least his Fair reminds me of Zelda's kicks.

Top Bottom