• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Yep, I did it with all of those conditions. I tested it on a training CPU and they didn't escape but I just tried it again with it set to control (aka no inputs) and he still stayed in it all the time
I'll guess it's just an inconsistency between the 3DS and WiiU versions then. Pretty interesting... Sorry though, @ Macchiato Macchiato that means it pretty much doesn't work on the WiiU then. :lol:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
It's when you get a tingling in your head or neck or for me, my back when you hear certain sounds (mostly) but can can happen as a result of all your senses. It's super relaxing for me. Things that trigger my ASMR are whispering and like knife sharpening and different tapping noises.

Look up ASMR videos on YouTube and you'll see what I mean.
super relaxing
knife sharpening
um

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Recorded all my replays with a camera (because lol no capture card) in case the Lucas patch brings balance changes and thus makes the replays corrupt.

I probably have enough Zelda stuff to make yet another compilation for her, but for some odd reason, I haven't done the classic Dthrow -> Nair -> Bair/Fair in a VERY LONG TIME on a real opponent. ; w ;

Also all my ZSS clips are Bthrow -> DownB and even though I do it all the time I always save it until I realize my vault is flooded with this stupid lame stuff oops.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Recorded all my replays with a camera (because lol no capture card) in case the Lucas patch brings balance changes and thus makes the replays corrupt.

I probably have enough Zelda stuff to make yet another compilation for her, but for some odd reason, I haven't done the classic Dthrow -> Nair -> Bair/Fair in a VERY LONG TIME on a real opponent. ; w ;

Also all my ZSS clips are Bthrow -> DownB and even though I do it all the time I always save it until I realize my vault is flooded with this stupid lame stuff oops.
we should make another Zelda Social compilation once we reach 3000 pages which is plenty of time.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So I get this huge damage lead against a Rosalina in the ladder but then the game decides to screw me over and of course it makes Greninja bounce off the ledge with Hydro Pump and makes me lose a stock and eventually the game.

:salt:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Oh @ BJN39 BJN39 one more thing. You've been meaning to do some research on ledge trump bair right? Is it ok if I do it instead bc it's actually not too hard to do and you probably don't want to do it if you don't have to right?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Oh @ BJN39 BJN39 one more thing. You've been meaning to do some research on ledge trump bair right? Is it ok if I do it instead bc it's actually not too hard to do and you probably don't want to do it if you don't have to right?
Lol go crazy. I don't mind not having to do it. If you didn't I'd finish it eventually. I mean, I had tested a like 6 characters' trump>BAir/ability before now, but I don't remember where I have the findings... :secretkpop: I just remember I had had them 'scored' on how hard or if it was even possible to do it.

Edit : Oop, found iT. I had done Mario through Bowser Jr. It was possible on all of them and the difficulty from hardest to easiest was like : Mario > Luigi > Peach/Rosalina > Bowser/Yoshi/BowserJr. I'd recommend though if you rank them that you do all of them over so you can get accurate comparisons instead of my word :bee:

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
we should make another Zelda Social compilation once we reach 3000 pages which is plenty of time.
We should definitely make another compilation where we have 30+ of us all featured in the video killing For Glory with Farore's Wind.

8/8 tru competitive skill :secretkpop:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
A super moronic rat

(I dunno what this is, but I found it, it works, I think)
This particular picture comes from the comic series "Bone".

Read them a ton when I was in middle school.

The "rats" are basically the villains.

A nice nostalgia trip that picture is for me.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
There is a guy at work who sharpens his knife and I almost pass out because it's so relaxing. I have a ton of triggers, it's probably why I'm such a laid back person.
Dear Hylia, someone could literally make slash smut with this as inspiration. :p

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Oh hey @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 if you test which characters can be hit with LT>BAir I can test what percents the characters die at later. :D
Omg thank you BJN, that'd be so helpful. I already have kill percents done for like 5 characters but that's on Wii U and you don't have one right? Do you still want those percents anyway?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Omg thank you BJN, that'd be so helpful. I already have kill percents done for like 5 characters but that's on Wii U and you don't have one right? Do you still want those percents anyway?
Uh, that won't be necessary, since then they would be inconsistent with any numbers I compile.

I just thought it wouldn't be too much trouble to do once characters it doesn't work on are whittled out. :secretkpop:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Sleepy Toad has more lag or something; I can't remember what it was, but it has a drawback.
Way laggier, and it just does something like a wimpy 2% hit with weak knockback if they're airborne so you can't use it against aerials or OoS upB reads.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
is it bad that I've literally been lurking this thread since the mopcina raid

is it bad since I don't even main sass queen Zelda

is iT

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

is iT
No and no. I main Falcon and Weegee yet I hang and taunt the Zelda mains here.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

is iT
Nope. It just means you're not a masochist. Welcome to the Zelda Social.

Please leave.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

is iT
oh new person
no clue who you are.
@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght prob has info about you though
because he's good at weird things
Nope. It just means you're not a masochist. Welcome to the Zelda Social.

Please leave.
oh right on time

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

is iT
All lurkers end up breaking out of their shell one day~

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
I feel like I'm a peasant who just walked into a party full of elite royals and I feel so small right now.

I honestly expected to be jumped because I main GASP.... ninja Zelda.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I feel like I'm a peasant who just walked into a party full of elite royals and I feel so small right now.

I honestly expected to be jumped because I main GASP.... ninja Zelda.
I kind of want your perspectives on people and the thread in general. It would be interesting to see what it's like from the outside not interacting.

Did you smile every time a guest was mentioned?

Were you excited each time Fuujin showed up?

Do you think my beard is nice?

Etc.

Top Bottom