• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Fireball = Profit

LOL @ kirby being better than Shulk and Lucario
k
It's one man's opinion but still lmao
He did take Kirby's customs into consideration and Kirby is pretty potent with them so I'm not too surprised.

And Bowser Jr is there because of Tweek basically.

Little Mac I can understand his reasoning really.

But I really love that Greninja's segment is basically ZeRo gushing all over him for 27 seconds.

It's mostly results based although that would raise the question as to why Fox is not top 5. His reasons for Shulk are perfectly fine tbh. I also agree to him to a certain extent about Bowser. You know, about him not being bad or low tier.

But anyway, opinions.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
:4fox: is definitely underrated in terms of his placement. Probably not top 5, though.
what a hilarious and original joke that i've never heard before
Should have used this...

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Oh yeah since I mentioned him, I had the opportunity to face Tweek once and I almost won against his Bowser Jr.

Was a really fun match too.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
LOL @ kirby being better than Shulk and Lucario
Kirby is defz good in this game, he should be at least better than half of the cast or at the halfway mark of the cast. Better than Lucario? Maybe. Shulk? lol
I like how he has Bowser Jr. higher than Shulk.
When I saw Bowser Jr. and Little Mac that high I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue watching
BJr just really isn't that good. Tweek is super hype with this character but BJr has way too many problems to be legitimately considered a threat. Plus it's only one guy kicking butt with him.

Same goes for Mac, only a few people use him and he doesn't get the best of results so I'm a little bit lost as to why he's this high as well.

Soul.

kirby is def better than lucario; lucario is clunky af thats why mega luke got banned from ou stupid smogon Kappa

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Kirby is defz good in this game, he should be at least better than half of the cast or at the halfway mark of the cast. Better than Lucario? Maybe. Shulk? lol

BJr just really isn't that good. Tweek is super hype with this character but BJr has way too many problems to be legitimately considered a threat. Plus it's only one guy kicking butt with him.

Same goes for Mac, only a few people use him and he doesn't get the best of results so I'm a little bit lost as to why he's this high as well.
He is pretty good, I just don't really see him over Shulk on tier lists
Lucario, maybe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I remember that ZeRo mentioned in one of his videos that when he was going to choose a main he was trying to decide between Diddy, Sheik and Greninja.

I'm not sure how true that is but I can see now that ZeRo is a legit fan of the frog lol

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Well, we also have to remember that this game is still young. So a full on Tier List for this game won't be ready until sometime later, plus with the patches and updates coming for the game, the Tier List will be changing quite a bit until I say the final DLC character is released or when there's a bug fix for that last DLC fighter that gets discovered.

I remember that ZeRo mentioned in one of his videos that when he was going to choose a main he was trying to decide between Diddy, Sheik and Greninja.

I'm not sure how true that is but I can see now that ZeRo is a legit fan of the frog lol
It still saddens me that he's using Sheik. If he used Greninja or Shulk, I'd be rooting for him and hyped up. But nope. :c

It's always Sheik that turns me off the player that is using her.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
GORLS WE HAVE BEEN FEATURED ON SHORYUKEN.COM GET HYYYYPPEEEEE

First comment in the article is a butthurt person though smh :^)
jerkface said:
As someone who plays Smash competitively, I am glad Smash is getting more recognition. What I am not happy about is the fact that this video is being posted on shoryuken. This is the equivalent of randoms on limitless battle lobby in Ultra.I really think there needs to be a Smash 4 affiliate for shoryuken who actually has some understanding of both smash and the traditional FGC. Because as someone who does both, this is very disheartening.

This compilation is filled with all around bad play, theres nothing clutch happening lool. a Jump in isnt clutch if the opponent has no clue how to anti air. A umeshoryuu like one Daigo did at Stunfest wouldnt be at all amazing if the opponent didnt know how to block. Not to mention theres nothing on the line here so lool. It just not fitting of representing Smash 4 footage.

Theres a huge influx of casual gamers coming into Smash 4, so by default we have to recognize that in this era everyone and mothers have a capture card and can upload any footage, Just like anything in the information age its not about find information, its about having the capacity to filter and discern the theme and importance of said information relative to other things. That is NOT being done at this point by shoryuken. There's tons of people that would be willing to help with this as well voluntarily ( I would be more than willing to as a commentator/analyst of the game on the WC) but this has got to stop. We need more legit competitive footage being put up.
how about if he makes his own video huh?
stop being such an elitist and let us have our fun!
wow i dd not just call a guy an elitist
like seriously this a celebration of the Zelda social and he's all like "lol randoms"

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
What he said makes sense, but why? There's a time and place for everything and going full serious mode on a video clearly made for fun isn't the right place. :/

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
jerkface said:
As someone who plays Smash competitively, I am glad Smash is getting more recognition. What I am not happy about is the fact that this video is being posted on shoryuken. This is the equivalent of randoms on limitless battle lobby in Ultra.I really think there needs to be a Smash 4 affiliate for shoryuken who actually has some understanding of both smash and the traditional FGC. Because as someone who does both, this is very disheartening.

This compilation is filled with all around bad play, theres nothing clutch happening lool. a Jump in isnt clutch if the opponent has no clue how to anti air. A umeshoryuu like one Daigo did at Stunfest wouldnt be at all amazing if the opponent didnt know how to block. Not to mention theres nothing on the line here so lool. It just not fitting of representing Smash 4 footage.

Theres a huge influx of casual gamers coming into Smash 4, so by default we have to recognize that in this era everyone and mothers have a capture card and can upload any footage, Just like anything in the information age its not about find information, its about having the capacity to filter and discern the theme and importance of said information relative to other things. That is NOT being done at this point by shoryuken. There's tons of people that would be willing to help with this as well voluntarily ( I would be more than willing to as a commentator/analyst of the game on the WC) but this has got to stop. We need more legit competitive footage being put up.
https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/7/7a/Scout_laughlong02.wav?t=20100625230818

He probably has not fought any of us then. :troll:
Or someone will link him to the Zelda Social. :yeahboi:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Rosalina x Zelda= Zelina
Palutena x Lucina = Palucina.
Captian Falcon x Ganondorf = Captain Galcon
Jigglypuff x Bowser = Powser
Peach x Sheik = Peik
Link x Ike = Like
Samus x Snake = Snamus
Wario x Villager = Willager
Roy x Diddy = Riddy
Mewtwo x Shulk = Mulk

Uncertain Title

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4296-3238-9292
like seriously this a celebration of the Zelda social and he's all like "lol randoms"
Ugh, pardon this. Clicked reply and can't un-quote you now -_-

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
You win the internet for calling that guy "jerkface".

Can't stop :grin: cause it's so funny.

:starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::denzel::denzel::denzel::denzel::denzel::denzel::denzel::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'll admit, Shoryuken is a bit infamous for having clickbait titles and posts little competitive material for Smash 4. I can see where this guy is going with his argument, but his "oh this isn't competitive in the slightest i'm better than everyone here make me staff lol" attitude just kinda feels off? What's wrong about showcasing some fun once in a while? It's not like our one video represents the entire Smash 4 community or anything so I'm really not sure why he feels so offended by it :^(
Then again we feed off the butthurt so I guess I don't mind that much :secretkpop:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Rosalina x Zelda= Zelina
Palutena x Lucina = Palucina.
Captian Falcon x Ganondorf = Captain Galcon
Jigglypuff x Bowser = Powser
Peach x Sheik = Peik
Link x Ike = Like
Samus x Snake = Snamus
Wario x Villager = Willager
Roy x Diddy = Riddy
Mewtwo x Shulk = Mulk
Sounds more like another way of saying spoiled milk.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'll admit, Shoryuken is a bit infamous for having clickbait titles and posts little competitive material for Smash 4. I can see where this guy is going with his argument, but his "oh this isn't competitive in the slightest i'm better than everyone here make me staff lol" attitude just kinda feels off? What's wrong about showcasing some fun once in a while? It's not like our one video represents the entire Smash 4 community or anything so I'm really not sure why he feels so offended by it :^(
Then again we feed off the butthurt so I guess I don't mind that much :secretkpop:
Not to mention multiple explicit references that this is only from ONE character board, to further concrete it isn't the entire Smash 4 community. I'm honestly gonna blow him off, but I defintiely think it would be...fun, if someone were to link him to this place. :secretkpop:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
To be honest Shoryuken does treat the compilation as a display of how Competitive Smash is like which is not at all what the video is about as it's more of a for fun thing made to showcase some cool and silly stuff we managed to do in the game.

So I can see where the guy is coming from as the article in general is misleading, somebody should just tell him what the actual purpose of the video was.

Top Bottom