• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Omg starbucks has 6 new frappuccinos flavors

cotton candy
red velvet cake
lemon bar
cupcake
caramel cocoa cluster
cinnamon roll

spread this to save lives

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

cotton candy
red velvet cake
lemon bar
cupcake
caramel cocoa cluster
cinnamon roll

My brother tried the Red Velvet Cake Frappuccino. It was the worst decision of his life. Don't try that one gorls it tastes AWFUL.

In other news I annotated in the beginning of our social video that our video was meant to be for fun, and not looked at a competitive level. Kinda sad that I had to do something like that because lol SRK's clickbait :^(

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
My brother tried the Red Velvet Cake Frappuccino. It was the worst decision of his life. Don't try that one gorls it tastes AWFUL.

In other news I annotated in the beginning of our social video that our video was meant to be for fun, and not looked at a competitive level. Kinda sad that I had to do something like that because lol SRK's clickbait :^(
B-but I love them all.

Someone already commented about me under the video... so flattered

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788

cotton candy
red velvet cake
lemon bar
cupcake
caramel cocoa cluster
cinnamon roll

omg gorl no way

the frappuccinos are the best thing on the menu

i need to try them all

rip my wallet

ps if you want to experience love, get a vanilla bean frappuccino with a few squirts of peach syrup (the amount depends on how big the drink is). It's sooooo good.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Thanks Macchi, now I know what I'm spending my year old Starbucks gift card on :^)
On another gift card to give away. Starbucks is so bad for you, like wow.

The USA has an extra large cup called Trenta. Their Grande cups are the size of Canadian Venti cups.

Soul.

okay so that compilation video is good
1000+ points for 3ds footage
1000- points for having scrub frogs destroy a poor electric mouse
**** ubers
:salt: Kappa

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Speaking of the compilation, it was very good. A lot of funny moments. And at least 3 of them involved me getting destroyed. >>

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Someone in a Mibbit chat that I visit regularly just sent me a gif of this.

Just. WAT.
Once I reflected a Power Bow point-blank as Mewtwo and it killed the other guy at like 40%

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Anyone want to play for a bit in about 5 minutes time?

I need guinea pigs to style on with my ZSS I'm going to a tourney in a week and a half's time and need practice.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
And... Insomniac Games takes it again! This is game that's worth playing. It's whimsical, looks fun, and great without being all realistic and stuff that games have been going for nowadays. AND HE'S SO FUZZY. @berserker. ... actually, I don't remember who played Ratchet & Clank games before here. :p

Trailer: https://youtu.be/iU3sU2WMcPM, and gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5KCB99ZLhY. If any "rival" could make it to SSB, Ratchet & Clank pretty much works with the fun, not edgy, cartoony, and wackiness of Mario, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Kid Icarus, Star Fox, Pokémon, Sonic, Kirby, and even Zelda through Toon Link. Oh, and his "guns", aren't just gun-guns like what Snake used, but crazy **** of mass destruction. Then Sly Cooper follows since Jak, Nathan Drake, Cole and Delsin aren't exactly "fun", but more edgy and gritty and we've enough of that with Dark Pit. :p

As for Spyro and Crash Bandicoot... RIP.

Edit: Oh, and yay for Hyrule Warriors on the 3DS and Tetra and the King of Hyrule being playable.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Anyone want to play for a bit in about 5 minutes time?

I need guinea pigs to style on with my ZSS I'm going to a tourney in a week and a half's time and need practice.
Yea sure. I need to learn how to fight Zero Skill Spamus anyway so it'll be good for both of us :^) I'll make the room

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I wouldn't mind a few matches, I need to get a bit of rust off. So I'm up for some.

Just finished Episode 10 of Ore Monogatari!!, was awesome! owo

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Mfw I have to solo ANOTHER project

No but honestly this project is a drawing project and i'm the best drawer in my class. And I felt like my partner just chose me to get easy marks and do nothing. He didn't do squat. I've been thinking of asking him why he really chose me (he's not story boy) and switch partners. And here's my rant.

So I have to draw that one scene in the Hobbit where he finds the dragon in a cave full of gold. He told me I should add pillars or arches to show that's inside but there's no point in that because no one would put gold OUTSIDE. We were arguing about it and I think it's pointless. It's only a little bit of space to colour black and the pillars would ruin it. "Eventually he took MY drawing away from me and was like "fine, i'll do it myself!" It looked ugly. :) Others stood up for me and saying how stupid it is with arches and pillars. (Even story boy) These kind of people make me hate the world.

Other rant

Nowadays recess is the most cancerous part of school. The girls have these 3 strict groups and the rest ( the filler) has to either not do anything for recess or follow the groups around which pisses them off. I'm a filler. I'm that girl that doesn't care who she plays with. One group specifically said i'm annoying and want me to stop following them. I feel like i'm annoying. Halp

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

No but honestly this project is a drawing project and i'm the best drawer in my class. And I felt like my partner just chose me to get easy marks and do nothing. He didn't do squat. I've been thinking of asking him why he really chose me (he's not story boy) and switch partners. And here's my rant.

So I have to draw that one scene in the Hobbit where he finds the dragon in a cave full of gold. He told me I should add pillars or arches to show that's inside but there's no point in that because no one would put gold OUTSIDE. We were arguing about it and I think it's pointless. It's only a little bit of space to colour black and the pillars would ruin it. "Eventually he took MY drawing away from me and was like "fine, i'll do it myself!" It looked ugly. :) Others stood up for me and saying how stupid it is with arches and pillars. (Even story boy) These kind of people make me hate the world.

Other rant

Nowadays recess is the most cancerous part of school. The girls have these 3 strict groups and the rest ( the filler) has to either not do anything for recess or follow the groups around which pisses them off. I'm a filler. I'm that girl that doesn't care who she plays with. One group specifically said i'm annoying and want me to stop following them. I feel like i'm annoying. Halp
why don't you just copy the scene from the movie

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

Other rant

If you need advice on how to be annoying, just ask @Latte.

I always played with the kid by himself at recess. I would play with a kid every day in 5th grade that no one else would play with because he was mentally handicapped. Everyone else was either afraid of what it would say about them or just ****s.

But I actually really appreciate that time I spent with him because it taught me patience in a way that no other person could and I'm thankful for that. Now lo and behold I have a 6 year old niece with Williams Syndrome and that lesson in patience is paying off big time :D

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

Other rant

gives internet hug
and a secret kpop :secretkpop:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
If you need advice on how to be annoying, just ask @Latte.

I always played with the kid by himself at recess. I would play with a kid every day in 5th grade that no one else would play with because he was mentally handicapped. Everyone else was either afraid of what it would say about them or just ****s.

But I actually really appreciate that time I spent with him because it taught me patience in a way that no other person could and I'm thankful for that. Now lo and behold I have a 6 year old niece with Williams Syndrome and that lesson in patience is paying off big time :D
Why aren't more people liking this?

What should I do if he does only wanna work with me for EZ grades?

I now call "For Fun" "**** Fun" and "For Glory" "Roll Glory"

Thanks @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 :secretkpop:

Anyone wanna play?

To play list: I don't do 3DS. I'll get rekt :p
@redfeatherraven -pika doubles
@SpiralGalaxies - Rosie doubles
@ Jestar Jestar - shipping buddies :)
@ Burgundy Burgundy - shulk matchups
@ FullMoon FullMoon - want to get rekt by Uber frog
@Twili - Rosie doubles
@Nammy12 -lol he probably won't face me :p
@ Lorde Lorde -Jiggs and Rosie doubles