• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
And if it's not transcendent, of course. I've heard that's one of Gale Strike's biggest selling points, its ability to eat projectiles. It's slow but huge and powerful it seems. Probably not always worth taking over SoL but still handy. Is Blurring Blade good or not?
if you want to laugh/cry at how the opponents can block the last hit and thus punish you on hit

Rizen

Smash Legend
And if it's not transcendent, of course. I've heard that's one of Gale Strike's biggest selling points, its ability to eat projectiles. It's slow but huge and powerful it seems. Probably not always worth taking over SoL but still handy. Is Blurring Blade good or not?
Is that Marth's stab?

I'll wifi if anyone wants?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I have a super natural power guys....

Any time I forget to roll up my windows on my car....

It rains.

I left my windows down and we had the craziest thunderstorm we've had in a while. You're welcome East Central Indiana, I'm sorry.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
If saving to you is using the search bar to search for any posts where you used the word "anime" in this thread, then yes.

I have good memory for trivial stuff so I just remembered that you had made a post like that before and wanted to poke some fun just because I can.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
If saving to you is using the search bar to search for any posts where you used the word "anime" in this thread, then yes.

I have good memory for trivial stuff so I just remembered that you had made a post like that before and wanted to poke some fun just because I can.
Well i do what i want frog boy.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So I think I'll be moving in a month (if everything falls into place) and that means I'll be moving from my brother and that makes me really sad.

Why?

Technically HE "OWNS" the Wii U and although he never uses it, it will stay with him and not go with me :(

He also is the one who bought Sm4sh.
Wow this moving process really is going slow.

Also that next page or so is one of my favorites.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
And so do I?

I don't really get what's up with the "I do what I want" thing other than it just sounds like a really bad rebuttal a little kid would make.
You're hella boring bro.

Edit: So boring that i might get to college earlier than usual. And im the late guy of the class.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Don't mean to bash anyone who plays, but I thought it was funny.

I love League, but I appreciate that type of humor. I do that for strictly subjective things all the time.

Mom: "Want some watermelon?"
Me: "No thanks, I'd rather enjoy this day."
Mom: "You don't like watermelon?"
Me: "No, no one on Earth does, it's awful."
Mom: "Awfully delicious maybe."

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Well, there is actually a little story behind my name.

When sm4sh first came out my friends and I had a launch day party at my house. We got it as early as we could and we played it for 16 hours straight. We would take turns napping and yell at people if they fell asleep and "took my shift!" But 1 person had to be playing at all times.

During this time we made about 75 different names. Most of them vulgar, some of them straight up ****s and some just absurd. At one point I decided that I would name myself CPU 3 and in the middle of the game I kept asking "Why is there a CPU playing when there are 8 of us here?" My friends didn't catch on at first, but soon realized what I had done. So we consistently through the rest of the night kept making that exact same joke, probably like a thousand times we'd say.

"Wow how did you let a CPU get the smash ball?!"

"You let a CPU beat you, what a loser!"

"Evan, why aren't you playing? There are plenty of controllers!"

etc.

So I came to Smashboards after wanting to get into this game competitively and I picked CPU 3 as my name and I thought of that stupid joke and basically I put in my signature.

/smashstory
Oh I wanna tell my story because i'm the only one online at 5:50

So we were going to a smash fest when 3ds came out. It's just a gathering where you fight people and if you win you get a smash bros bag and get to play on the projector on the front. I was thinking of yugioh abridged at the time and when I considered myself good with kirby I was thinking

"Mai name is not Kaiyba!"

"Mai name is not Kirby!"

"Mai name is not Koiba!"

Then my brother told me to do it and it stuck. We both got smash dog tags and I got a bag because in the matches it was FFA and timed and I was against people double my age. One girl went swimming trunks :4shulk: and spammed air slash. Another did:4palutena: and the other did:4marth:. I was :rosalina: and I got +4 kills because ver. 1.0.0 and the other 2 got -2. When I won there were like"wtf just happened?" And in the finals I lost to :4zelda::secretkpop: it's a sign

The end

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Blurring Blade is worse than bad
Well that clears things up. I like the concept of the move, though. Too bad it doesn't really do extra shield damage (apparently the penultimate hit does 1 but that doesn't count).

Jigglypuff is fun af

Watch my opinion change in 10 minutes. More or less
Okay. She kinda sucks
Kind of sucks? But she is fun. If customs are on I'd probably take the Rollout customs all the time. The multi-hitting one seems safer and the other one is unblockable if fully charged (possibly even if not? Don't know). Who all have you tried out?

Did you get two notifications for this?

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Oh I wanna tell my story because i'm the only one online at 5:50

So we were going to a smash fest when 3ds came out. It's just a gathering where you fight people and if you win you get a smash bros bag and get to play on the projector on the front. I was thinking of yugioh abridged at the time and when I considered myself good with kirby I was thinking

"Mai name is not Kaiyba!"

"Mai name is not Kirby!"

"Mai name is not Koiba!"

Then my brother told me to do it and it stuck. We both got smash dog tags and I got a bag because in the matches it was FFA and timed and I was against people double my age. One girl went swimming trunks :4shulk: and spammed air slash. Another did:4palutena: and the other did:4marth:. I was :rosalina: and I got +4 kills because ver. 1.0.0 and the other 2 got -2. When I won there were like"wtf just happened?" And in the finals I lost to :4zelda::secretkpop: it's a sign

The end
I'm always awake. Also I don't know how Kaiyba + Kirby = Koiba but I failed Pre-cal soooooo

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Lol idk either but I got the idea from abridged and just went creative I guess.
Now if you were half koi and half cobra or something I'd understand.

You would also be terrifying.

Especially to @ffamran.

Kind of sucks? But she is fun. If customs are on I'd probably take the Rollout customs all the time. The multi-hitting one seems safer and the other one is unblockable if fully charged (possibly even if not? Don't know). Who all have you tried out?

Did you get two notifications for this?
She kinda sucks but she's fun anyway. I might use her for funsies in some weeklies or friendlies

I only got one notification, and I haven't unlocked any of her customs

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
She kinda sucks but she's fun anyway. I might use her for funsies in some weeklies or friendlies

I only got one notification, and I haven't unlocked any of her customs
Lol its not like she'll use any of them (except maybe leaping rest) anyway

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and trying to get the Secret Exit in World 7-7 on P&DZ Mario Edition.

Screen capture didn't work all too well for the footage, sorry. ; w ;

But you spoiled my post that will present the video to the gorls smh. Guess I'll have to do it anyway... ahem.

The highly anticipated Zelda social compilation video is NOW COMPLETE AND UPLOADED. Take a peak and witness our favourite highlights from many of our members here all in one video! It was a lot of hard work but it was a fun ride, and I hope you all enjoy! Members that are involved with the project are listed below.

@SBphiloz4 @kenniky @ FullMoon FullMoon @BJN39 @ Koiba Koiba @Nammy12 @Macchiato @ Kofu Kofu @evmaxy54 @ Antonykun Antonykun @Locke 06 @ EODM07 EODM07 @Space Stranger @S.F.L.R_9 @Moydow @ Gay Ginger Gay Ginger

Special thanks to Nammy and Moydow for helping out with the clip recordings especially. And of course, visitors of this social thread, we CHALLENGE your character forums to create a compilation video between your forum members and see if you can top ours!
YAY! IT'S FINALLY HERE! <3 Glad I was part of that collaboration. :yeahboi:
I just love how my part ends with GAME popping up right on beat. <3

Are we talking about anime now?

1. Pokemon

2. Detective Conan

That's it. I need to make some time for anime ;____________;

@ EODM07 EODM07 what do you recommend? Trying to watch attack on titan but the subtitles ****ed itself and it's all messed up.
Hmm... Depends on what kind of genre you're after. If you're after action, I can recommend a few besides AoT. Being Soul Eater, Gurren Lagann, Kill la Kill, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

But if you're after other genres of anime, I can probably find them on MyAnimeList.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and trying to get the Secret Exit in World 7-7 on P&DZ Mario Edition.

YAY! IT'S FINALLY HERE! <3 Glad I was part of that collaboration. :yeahboi:

Hmm... Depends on what kind of genre you're after. If you're after action, I can recommend a few besides AoT. Being Soul Eater, Gurren Lagann, Kill la Kill, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

But if you're after other genres of anime, I can probably find them on MyAnimeList.
Any PG-13 or lower animes I could watch on Netflix?

I finished Justice League and I need something to not watch as I'm doing other things.

Top Bottom