• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

tbh I think Zelda bashing has gone way overboard and isn't funny anymore. Yeah Zeldawful and stuff was funny at first in moderate amounts but idk why you'd continuously make fun of your main no matter how bad they've been in every game...
finally this thread has common sense! wait

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Welp night gorls

Donate to the "please buff" committee

The people in need are

:4zelda::4falco:(critical):4jigglypuff::4mewtwo::4littlemac::4ganondorf:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
what about kirby

yes there is a brand of vacuums called kirby
....that you borrowed? You dare borrow a trash-sucker, named after a trash character? g8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8. (might as well bring that back as a short cameo)

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Lol we should have this one time when we turn on voice chat and talk with each other with doubles or something.
Something inside me says I shouldn't be talking to a 13 year old girl I met on the Internet.

Lol, I've seen "To Catch a Predator" you can't trick me!!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
So Cosmo's gonna be at the Nintendo World Championships. Only Smash player in the roster so far?

Also Justin Flynn will be commentating which means VGC :D

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
lessons learned today
  1. stay away from spooky things
  2. lol, hulu
    ok hulu.png
....that you borrowed? You dare borrow a trash-sucker, named after a trash character? g8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8. (might as well bring that back as a short cameo)
....you kids these days

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
*CENSORED*
I'm sorry Uke sis. Apparently it's not cool to say that word in a derogatory fashion, the censor doesn't catch it when it's pluralized like that.

Seriously though, it cracked me up.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
You know those movies that literally just have all these action pack scenes and cool stuff going left and right and people doing the most bada55 things, but then you realize that none of it makes any logical sense plot wise... or even in practice in general.... BUT YOU STILL LOVE IT BECAUSE IT'S COOL!?

That happened to me just now.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Does this mean I can ***** about anime (or anything Japanese, really) and call everyone and anything a weeaboo because I've never watched an entire anime like some people do in this thread? :secretkpop:
Sure. TBH the only thing that can become wrong with watching anime is when people start to only watch it and they consider other forms of media inferior. The cultural standards of Japan are different and that needs to be remembered. But I think all sorts of media can be good!

Screen capture didn't work all too well for the footage, sorry. ; w ;

But you spoiled my post that will present the video to the gorls smh. Guess I'll have to do it anyway... ahem.

The highly anticipated Zelda social compilation video is NOW COMPLETE AND UPLOADED. Take a peak and witness our favourite highlights from many of our members here all in one video! It was a lot of hard work but it was a fun ride, and I hope you all enjoy! Members that are involved with the project are listed below.

@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 @kenniky @ FullMoon FullMoon @BJN39 @ Koiba Koiba @Nammy12 @ Macchiato Macchiato @ Kofu Kofu @evmaxy54 @ Antonykun Antonykun @Locke 06 @EODM07 @Space Stranger @S.F.L.R_9 @Moydow @GingerGaymer

Special thanks to Nammy and Moydow for helping out with the clip recordings especially. And of course, visitors of this social thread, we CHALLENGE your character forums to create a compilation video between your forum members and see if you can top ours!
Haha, mine's the one front-and-center. I need to watch it but need to wait for it to load. Thanks, Phil!

Welp night gorls

Donate to the "please buff" committee

The people in need are

:4zelda::4falco:(critical):4jigglypuff::4mewtwo::4littlemac::4ganondorf:
Zelda just has poor safe offensive abilities mainly. Falco has a killer boxing game but terrible horizontal mobility and a few flawed attacks. Jigglypuff can camp but loses to disjoints (has great DPH though). Mewtwo the jury is still out on but he does struggle with rushdown. Mac will ALWAYS have issues-it's part of his design-but he is terrifying in the right hands. Ganon is... reasonably solid but doesn't have safe buttons.

:4charizard::4dedede::4myfriends::4palutena::4samus:

SMH you forgot them
Charizard is pure cheese and customs are cheesier but good. Dedede is perfect, IDK what you're talking about. Ike I'm not sure on, he feels like he mainly just lacks strong edgeguarding (though Tempest helps) and is predictable. Palutena is limited but scary with customs. Samus takes a lot of work but has good reward, it's just that other characters can get similar reward for less effort.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
You know those movies that literally just have all these action pack scenes and cool stuff going left and right and people doing the most bada55 things, but then you realize that none of it makes any logical sense plot wise... or even in practice in general.... BUT YOU STILL LOVE IT BECAUSE IT'S COOL!?

I'm assuming you're watching a Michael Bay movie or Mad Max Fury Road.

I'm hoping it's the latter.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

This is why I love the Transformers movies.

Everyone always hated on them but I'm like:

"Giant robots fighting to the death with lots of unnecessary collateral damage."

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
My username?
It just defines me
Uke (Surely you know what an uke is) + Nicky (My preferred nickname)

That's all. What about yours?

Welp, after a quick search on Urban Dictionary I now know what it means.

(My mind went to ukulele first buuuuuuuuuut.....)

Well, there is actually a little story behind my name.

When sm4sh first came out my friends and I had a launch day party at my house. We got it as early as we could and we played it for 16 hours straight. We would take turns napping and yell at people if they fell asleep and "took my shift!" But 1 person had to be playing at all times.

During this time we made about 75 different names. Most of them vulgar, some of them straight up ****s and some just absurd. At one point I decided that I would name myself CPU 3 and in the middle of the game I kept asking "Why is there a CPU playing when there are 8 of us here?" My friends didn't catch on at first, but soon realized what I had done. So we consistently through the rest of the night kept making that exact same joke, probably like a thousand times we'd say.

"Wow how did you let a CPU get the smash ball?!"

"You let a CPU beat you, what a loser!"

"Evan, why aren't you playing? There are plenty of controllers!"

etc.

So I came to Smashboards after wanting to get into this game competitively and I picked CPU 3 as my name and I thought of that stupid joke and basically I put in my signature.

/smashstory

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
^That's what was said about Star Wars Episodes 2&3. I dislike the Sonic Boom imaginings of each character. They should bring back the Sonic Adventure versions.
I particularly don't care much other than Knuckles look a bit too ridiculous.

I mean I think Amy is better Sonic is a bit eeeh and Tails is... The exact same.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Okay, just watched the compilation video and it was great. Lots of fun stuff. The pics of many of the characters used at the end was a nice touch, too. Personally I would have preferred the original "Cornered" theme, Moydow, but when I saw the song was in the video I was like "I know whose portion that's for," lol.

Things I learned:
  • Hydro Pump gimps are super disrespectful
  • Flip Jump is really scary (I mean, I knew it before but still)
  • Gale Strike eats Ness's recovery (good timing, Antonykun)
  • Zelda's DAir is crazy (again, more of a reminder than anything)
I enjoyed it!

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Okay, just watched the compilation video and it was great. Lots of fun stuff. The pics of many of the characters used at the end was a nice touch, too. Personally I would have preferred the original "Cornered" theme, Moydow, but when I saw the song was in the video I was like "I know whose portion that's for," lol.

Things I learned:
I enjoyed it!
fun fact if a projectile can clank and deal less than 11% Gale Strike annihilates it

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
fun fact if a projectile can clank and deal less than 11% Gale Strike annihilates it
And if it's not transcendent, of course. I've heard that's one of Gale Strike's biggest selling points, its ability to eat projectiles. It's slow but huge and powerful it seems. Probably not always worth taking over SoL but still handy. Is Blurring Blade good or not?

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'm assuming you're watching a Michael Bay movie or Mad Max Fury Road.

I'm hoping it's the latter.
You underestimate me and my weeb capabilities clearly I was watching the latest episode of a show called "Le Eden de la Grisaia" I'm so disappointed in you smh

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

Things I learned:
I enjoyed it!
I really love that Luigi clip. Footstool + Hydro Pump + stuck on the bottom part of Halberd + Water Fountain taunt = much disrespect.

Top Bottom