• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Hopefully no one was spoiled by that.....
hopefully, it wasn't the biggest spoiler in the game, right?
:(

Ah, nvm. It's not like I'm not used to getting spoiled before playing the games I want to.

Xeynid

Smash Cadet
Does it really count as a spoiler if it's, like, the beginning of the game?

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I was hoping for punch cpu 3, dang

OH, OH, now I'm curious
like the monkey, in the book and I have no clue where I was going with this
If you Beat Up @ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght , would you give my little dumpling Prince (Suffler-san) the Bodyguard/Honey he deserves?

Nvm, just beat up @ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght . You'll get an empty bottle that I borrowed! :D

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Does it really count as a spoiler if it's, like, the beginning of the game?
It's a pretty big thing that happens. Even if it happens in the prologue.

Xenoblade is weird like that

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
ggs @ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght That was a lof of fun. I kinda started ****ing around with some of my characters, but there were a few serious matches. The laser killing us both at Halberd was great. :')

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 OMG the videos great. what happened with my peach clip though. its p high quality on the stream.
Screen capture didn't work all too well for the footage, sorry. ; w ;

But you spoiled my post that will present the video to the gorls smh. Guess I'll have to do it anyway... ahem.

The highly anticipated Zelda social compilation video is NOW COMPLETE AND UPLOADED. Take a peak and witness our favourite highlights from many of our members here all in one video! It was a lot of hard work but it was a fun ride, and I hope you all enjoy! Members that are involved with the project are listed below.

@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 @ kenniky kenniky @ FullMoon FullMoon @BJN39 @Koiba @Nammy12 @ Macchiato Macchiato @Kofu @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 @ Antonykun Antonykun @ Locke 06 Locke 06 @EODM07 @Space Stranger @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 @ Moydow Moydow @GingerGaymer

Special thanks to Nammy and Moydow for helping out with the clip recordings especially. And of course, visitors of this social thread, we CHALLENGE your character forums to create a compilation video between your forum members and see if you can top ours!

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
ggs @ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght That was a lof of fun. I kinda started ****ing around with some of my characters, but there were a few serious matches. The laser killing us both at Halberd was great. :')
Yeah, it was great.

I always go for the most disrespectful play and that lead to my ridiculous SD as "Dark" Pit.

The footstool at the end of the last one was so stupid xD Not even what I was going for...

I saved the laser match, that was hilarious. Also I threw you into the bomb, didn't really expect that either!

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

But you spoiled my post that will present the video to the gorls smh. Guess I'll have to do it anyway... ahem.

The highly anticipated Zelda social compilation video is NOW COMPLETE AND UPLOADED. Take a peak and witness our favourite highlights from many of our members here all in one video! It was a lot of hard work but it was a fun ride, and I hope you all enjoy! Members that are involved with the project are listed below.

@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 @ kenniky kenniky @ FullMoon FullMoon @BJN39 @Koiba @Nammy12 @ Macchiato Macchiato @Kofu @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 @ Antonykun Antonykun @ Locke 06 Locke 06 @EODM07 @Space Stranger @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 @ Moydow Moydow @GingerGaymer

Special thanks to Nammy and Moydow for helping out with the clip recordings especially. And of course, visitors of this social thread, we CHALLENGE your character forums to create a compilation video between your forum members and see if you can top ours!
This is fantastic!

Great clips gorls!

Great editing Phil!

NOW TO SASS ALL OF SMASHBOARDS

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053

Wow, this is amazing.

The Zelda Social: Still kicking firm bottoms, going into 2016!

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Yeah, it was great.

I always go for the most disrespectful play and that lead to my ridiculous SD as "Dark" Pit.

The footstool at the end of the last one was so stupid xD Not even what I was going for...

I saved the laser match, that was hilarious. Also I threw you into the bomb, didn't really expect that either!
I don't even play (or like) Ganondorf, but I felt like it was necessary to use him.

The hazards were the reason I chose Halberd. I knew that jank ceiling stuff or the hazards would do something and I wasn't disappointed. That was the match I was ZSS, right?

I liked our "Dark" Pit v. Hispanic "Pit" match. The only nametag I actually had before our matches was the Diane one, so all of the other ones had tap jump on and that's why I'd randomly jump and uair when I wanted to utilt.

We need to play again sometime because that was a lot of fun and I didn't feel like I was awful, so there's that. I really need to work on being patient and not throwing out moves at random, though.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
That was beautiful.

@Space Stranger THE PUNCHES ARE REAL

My clips looked kinda stupid in comparison to all of yours :(

That was beautiful :'^) It was worth the wait imo

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
That was beautiful.

@Space Stranger THE PUNCHES ARE REAL

My clips looked kinda stupid in comparison to all of yours :(
Same here.

Cause I'm not in it. I found out about this way too late.

That was beautiful :'^) It was worth the wait imo
It sure was!

.........YO! Stop lurking.

EDIT: PleaseDon'tBringMySoulToTheAbyssZeldaMomma&SpiritMewtwo

Last edited by a moderator:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I tried my best to at least give everyone a part where it syncs with the music. I'm pretty sure everyone can find their own part with such synchronization.

Dem lightning kick syncs
FullMoon's hydro pump synced with a watery sound in the music
SS's falcon punches
Sflr's shulk stuff (I tried)
Kofu's 9

Among others. You can say those are my favourite parts of the video.

But my most favourite thing about this video is being able to collab with many of you here~ <3333

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I don't even play (or like) Ganondorf, but I felt like it was necessary to use him.

The hazards were the reason I chose Halberd. I knew that jank ceiling stuff or the hazards would do something and I wasn't disappointed. That was the match I was ZSS, right?

I liked our "Dark" Pit v. Hispanic "Pit" match. The only nametag I actually had before our matches was the Diane one, so all of the other ones had tap jump on and that's why I'd randomly jump and uair when I wanted to utilt.

We need to play again sometime because that was a lot of fun and I didn't feel like I was awful, so there's that. I really need to work on being patient and not throwing out moves at random, though.
Haha, but throwing out random moves is the most fun! I practically just button mash as Sonic to see what I can do. Usually it's kill myself. But I don't play smash bros and not have fun.

I landed the most disrespectful dairs on you as Ike and I was cracking up because I've only ever done that successfully once before and I made myself look like the proest person of all time xD

Also, @ Furret Furret were you trying to say that you wanted to play some matches? It really wasn't clear to me. Maybe we can play later this week and I can race you to the blast zones with :4sonic:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
That video is awesome and it's great to see what a strong community we are. Thanks for making it Phil <3

I love Maxy's part of the video. Heavy death metal is so fitting for a princess :^)

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

As a compilation video it was very cute waifu. Good job. <3

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I gotta say I also love the intro

"sassboards"

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 for best clips I mean holy ****.

That Phantom gimp was the best.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

omg that villager pic in the end
BJN, Eraser of Souls has a really fitting theme :secretkpop:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Also, @ Furret Furret were you trying to say that you wanted to play some matches? It really wasn't clear to me. Maybe we can play later this week and I can race you to the blast zones with :4sonic:
no, I was going to kick your butt. I need to give you a physical beating not a mental one

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
That video is awesome and it's great to see what a strong community we are. Thanks for making it Phil <3

I love Maxy's part of the video. Heavy death metal is so fitting for a princess :^)
But sis

Screamo =/= metal

;_;

But yea it kinda fits Zelda's newly founded anger in this game after spending 14 years in the bottom tier :p

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I think the best part is that if we were to make another Zelda social compilation video.... this time with JUST the members who missed out on this video (ie no returning members)....

We would still hit a solid 10 minute video and probably STILL unintentionally leave out a few people because we are just THAT big of a community here. :secretkpop:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I think the best part is that if we were to make another Zelda social compilation video.... this time with JUST the members who missed out on this video (ie no returning members)....

We would still hit a solid 10 minute video and probably STILL unintentionally leave out a few people because we are just THAT big of a community here. :secretkpop:
I'd be down with that.

Maybe Wolf will be back by then.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Oh yeah I absolutely love the slow-mo on my last clip because it was just that disrespectful.

Definitely glad I could take part in this, turned out great and well worth the wait.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I tried my best to at least give everyone a part where it syncs with the music. I'm pretty sure everyone can find their own part with such synchronization.

Dem lightning kick syncs
FullMoon's hydro pump synced with a watery sound in the music
SS's falcon punches
Sflr's shulk stuff (I tried)
Kofu's 9

Among others. You can say those are my favourite parts of the video.

But my most favourite thing about this video is being able to collab with many of you here~ <3333
when I was deciding which song I wanted for my bit , I was thinking of going with The Razors Edge by AC/DC for that exact purpose:
"Here... comes... the razor's edge" *tipper f-smash*
"Here... comes... the razor's edge" *shield breaker*

but ended up changing my mind for reasons I'm not even sure of myself. :/

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

Remember if you want a full list of Zelda social gorls just check out who @Koiba is following :p

Top Bottom