• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
As much as a joke this is, I don't want to argue.
I wont. But just saying., the last post I made before the custom talk was Yee.:4yoshi:
Now I want Yeeoshi...

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
*sigh* This page is just begging to be stolen. It's too easy though, no one is here.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I feel like I'm on this Social 24/7. But I promise I have a real life! People want to see me I swear............

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I feel like I'm on this Social 24/7. But I promise I have a real life! People want to see me I swear............
I feel like I'm more active here than you. Though to be fair, I live on the other side of the world from you.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Warning Received
@ Macchiato Macchiato did I miss something? Is Gina actually confirmed not returning?!

Edit : I looked it up. Thank GOODNESS. They had Gina go with holt to cement the idea that NEITHER of them are going off the show. Though, can you imagine another Gina? LOL.
It said that they're casting a new captain role and I think there's gonna be a new assistance. but I really hope Gina stays.

Gorls you know how I always call blonde Zelda Ke$ha Zelda? I did a thing
i don't know if I regret this or not
GORL THAT IS MY PALETTE
@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght together we can grace Smashboards with our horrible Zelda palettes :secretkpop:
B-but your avi is the best Zelda alt

Last edited by a moderator:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Awk I miss all the customs talk last page

;_;

They're p **** yea
Huh, didn't notice that. I've been using custom Zelda for a while now and she's marginally better with customs. However, in a customs on environment she's pretty close to being unviable. Didn't stop me though.

I'm neutral on the matter and a bit for customs. But DK or Villager isn't the reason I believe EVO will be 'interesting' to watch. It just sucks that customs allow you to skip some fundamentals.

Kong Cyclone can:
●Cure cancer
●Beat 3.0 PM Mewtwo
●Cause hurricanes and tornados to reverse their spin
●Let Dk commentate while it plays

:018:

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Huh, didn't notice that. I've been using custom Zelda for a while now and she's marginally better with customs. However, in a customs on environment she's pretty close to being unviable. Didn't stop me though.

I'm neutral on the matter and a bit for customs. But DK or Villager isn't the reason I believe EVO will be 'interesting' to watch. It just sucks that customs allow you to skip some fundamentals.

Kong Cyclone can:
●Cure cancer
●Beat 3.0 PM Mewtwo

Actually I think she's pretty viable with customs. Din's Flare helps with forcing approaches and its easier to hit with. It's also very strong and the damage & KB is consistant at any distance. Phantom Strike gets rid of the deadzone the others have and it also charges faster and does more damage and also gimps because of the angle it sends you. Squall is very useful in some matches. In her worst MUs like ZSS and Little Mac, the MU gets better for Zelda. I can't really see her any lower than mid in a customs environment

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm really curious to see just how many countries are represented here in the Zelda Social. If people don't mind giving up their location they should post their country.
But I know we have:
United States
Canada
Mexico
Ireland

And I'm sure there are plenty more!

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere

Kong Cyclone can:
●Cure cancer
●Beat 3.0 PM Mewtwo

Custom DK (& others) make me so sad ;_;

I didn't think Zelda's customs were particularly great but I could be wrong. But tbf, it won't make a difference for me since my scene is very adamantly against customs (in which I have to agree)

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Actually I think she's pretty viable with customs. Din's Flare helps with forcing approaches and its easier to hit with. It's also very strong and the damage & KB is consistant at any distance. Phantom Strike gets rid of the deadzone the others have and it also charges faster and does more damage and also gimps because of the angle it sends you. Squall is very useful in some matches. In her worst MUs like ZSS and Little Mac, the MU gets better for Zelda. I can't really see her any lower than mid in a customs environment
I'm always inclined to agree with you Macchi and this is one of them. It's just that she struggles in a lot more MUs in a customs on environment. I was able to place high in my local because the worse offender to me was Custom Sonic and Shiek. Which were hard to deal with but I managed to overcome it.
I'm really curious to see just how many countries are represented here in the Zelda Social. If people don't mind giving up their location they should post their country.
But I know we have:
United States
Canada
Mexico
Ireland

And I'm sure there are plenty more!
Does near Japan count ?
Custom DK (& others) make me so sad ;_;

I didn't think Zelda's customs were particularly great but I could be wrong. But tbf, it won't make a difference for me since my scene is very adamantly against customs (in which I have to agree)
Some of Zelda's customs like Din's Blaze is great for edgeguarding and I really like using Phantom Beaker as a 'get off me' move. Her other customs are useful for certain MUs too. Overall, they're not bad.

My region holds the same stance as Japan. They allow customs because the top players here are pro-customs.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Tuna is so fun to play; I'd main her if her tilts weren't so awful. I think I'm in the minority here when I say that dtilt is my favorite tilt of hers. It's actually decently fast and doesn't leave you open for 12 years like her other tilts do.
And why is Tuna's grab range so huge? I can grab people from like a character length away and it's great. No one can escape my eventual goal of giving them mercury poisoning. :^)

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Tuna is so fun to play; I'd main her if her tilts weren't so awful. I think I'm in the minority here when I say that dtilt is my favorite tilt of hers. It's actually decently fast and doesn't leave you open for 12 years like her other tilts do.
And why is Tuna's grab range so huge? I can grab people from like a character length away and it's great. No one can escape my eventual goal of giving them mercury poisoning. :^)
Yes. Main the goddess. You don't need tilts, just fair.

But I wouldn't mind if her tilts were a bit faster, but I like dtilt and use it the most of her tilts

Last edited:
Top Bottom