• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Watch the phantom get nerfed again in the next balance update (whenever that is)
If anything, Din's Fire, Down Tilt, and Side Tilt should get buffed. She doesn't need anymore nerfs, Samurai-san ;_;

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Patch 1.07 Changes
:4zelda:
- No longer spawns a Phantom upon release, but instead uses down taunt with Phantom's purple magic coming out of her hand
+ Phantom removed

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

I had a giggle
MK was 'broken' in Brawl, and now he's neglected trash.

10/10 Brokenlina, 10/10
not shocked, the character everyone had to play against, as and prepare match ups for. you wonder if people got tired of it... hmmm...
Mortal Kombat is amazing. If Link had a fatality what would he do?
he would bury them in the tier list placing them below him
Can we please talk about how just because you spoiler something with "language" doesn't give you the freedom to post SWF censored words.
I'm thinking I'll start cracking down on that.

Enjoy your bans secretkpop

yes honey
Patch 1.07 Changes
- No longer spawns a Phantom upon release, but instead uses down taunt with Phantom's purple magic coming out of her hand
+ Phantom removed
one step closer to dan tier!

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Patch 1.07 Changes
+ Phantom removed
I'd honestly consider that a buff. The sass and cool pose would be better than the move lmao

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Can we please talk about how just because you spoiler something with "language" doesn't give you the freedom to post SWF censored words.

I'm into this. I've already got you as a ruthless dictator in my mind. Live out all of my totalitarian fantasies.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Will we actually get a balance patch with Lucas tho? I wonder. It'd be interesting if the Mewtwo one was released to see how the changes affect the game and then other slight changes could be made with Lucas' release
+ Usmash no longer has any hitboxes

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Does he have a 3DS?
Did yew jusT

Walk into the Zeld Social

Demand to know "Who is the toughest Zelda in this joint?"

And then proceed to challenge him to fisticuffs?

The Link boards must love you.

I'm kind of a fan myself.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Great news gorls! I have now finally got everybody's clips in for the compilation video! Basically I'll just have to compile them all in one movie, make things flow smoother and add some good editing and music to it, and it should be done within the next week! Thanks to all who are participating!

Now I might PM certain people if I come across issues with the movie. This may include things related to the banner, music, or clip length. Really hoping that with my okay editing skills that I can make a pretty good video for everyone here to enjoy. Hey, we may even be able to get this video on the home page of Smashboards, or use it to call out the other character forums to try and make a video that tops ours~

But of course they probably won't be able to beat us. Because we have to be top tier in something~ :secretkpop:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
@Spritzee knows the true lost Bowser Color.

TBH I think a lot of Game & Watch palettes are kind of dumb. There shouldn't be two teal/cyan palettes. Considering he's a representative of primitive technology he should have his default black palette; red, green, and blue palettes (which he has, though I'm almost envisioning the green one to be brighter); and magenta, yellow, and cyan palettes, along with the new light gray one. Basically the basic colors of light and their additive colors.

Almost finished with my long-term custom investigation. I will post my findings when I am done!

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@evmaxy54 Hey, when are we starting an Indie Pop Punk band? Like this week? I'm free this weekend.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Great news gorls! I have now finally got everybody's clips in for the compilation video! Basically I'll just have to compile them all in one movie, make things flow smoother and add some good editing and music to it, and it should be done within the next week! Thanks to all who are participating!

Now I might PM certain people if I come across issues with the movie. This may include things related to the banner, music, or clip length. Really hoping that with my okay editing skills that I can make a pretty good video for everyone here to enjoy. Hey, we may even be able to get this video on the home page of Smashboards, or use it to call out the other character forums to try and make a video that tops ours~

But of course they probably won't be able to beat us. Because we have to be top tier in something~ :secretkpop:
Hey, for my replays, can the order be DK -> Shulk --> Lucario? It probably flows best that way

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
:secretkpop:
It's over.
- Down Tilt replaced by Foot Stomp. SD's Zelda, while healing opponent(s) by 100%

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The fatalities disgust me, I hate the characters, they don't interest me, and I hate the gameplay.
My biggest problem is that moves are impossible to pull off. But there was one MK for the Xbox that had Mortal Kombat chess and that is probably the greatest thing ever.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The only MK character I like is Johnny Cage:

• Wears shades
  • Tattooed his name on his chest
  • Is a complete douchebag
  • Hated by everybody

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

I certainly don't want to incur the wrath of BJN, Eraser of Souls
^

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I totally agree with this. I don't understand why so many people like them, they're so disturbing and horrid.
They are comical because of just how over the top they are. Dark humor isn't for everyone though.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I totally agree with this. I don't understand why so many people like them, they're so disturbing and horrid.
Because they're so outlandish and unrealistic it ends up being comically over-the-top.

Like Johnny Cage's "Here's Johnny!" fatality in MKX? That's ****ing brilliant.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I mean I don't go out of my way to watch them *but* I did watch the react vids on Fatalities on YouTube.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Because they're so outlandish and unrealistic it ends up being comically over-the-top.

Like Johnny Cage's "Here's Johnny!" fatality in MKX? That's ****ing brilliant.
Woo! Psychic buddies!

*high fives*

Top Bottom