• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
If you think this is creepy, it's a good thing you weren't here during the Winter when a number of us had horror book avatars.
Hmm...we should do that for..,October?
I just got a notification but instead of it saying new notification it said

did I kill Smashboards wth
You're too OP.

#BanS.F.L.R_9

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
one thing on the internet lead to another
Stealing is such a naughty thing to do! I borrowed them.
:secretkpop:
borrowing? sounds right up my alley
I know you hate Awakening because you're a cool kid, but I really liked it because it brought me into the series and Chrom is so cool. He's got a freakin eye tattoo. WHAT A MAN
chrom sucks (not to mention his skin disease is on his shoulder, unlike a character like Soren who is actually branded) would at least give him brownie points if he died. As there seems to be 0 consequence for his idiotic actions
some characters like chrom that don't suck
18036303.jpg
25363764.jpg
25036260.jpg

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
we must step up the controversy.
I think Zelda is a good character
:secretkpop:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788

chrom sucks (not to mention his skin disease is on his shoulder, unlike a character like Soren who is actually branded) would at least give him brownie points if he died. As there seems to be 0 consequence for his idiotic actions
I can't believe you've never heard of Coldsteel the Hedgeheg. It's an internet classic. This is what sparked that fake trailer:
"nothing personnel, kid" was a big thing back in the day.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Come at me.
Make me!
You're not my mom!

Hey man, that's like your opinion.

You can hate whomever you like, it's a free country.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I can't believe you've never heard of Coldsteel the Hedgeheg. It's an internet classic. This is what sparked that fake trailer:
"nothing personnel, kid" was a big thing back in the day.
The fact that he likes Nine Inch Nails but dislikes Trent Reznor is so relatable.

That picture had me in tears though.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I'm still worried about earlier, btw. I feel like @Spirst is watching my every post, like a hawk xD.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
@ Furret Furret ...'borrowing buddies', aye?
ezgif-330621298.jpg

Hey man, that's like your facts.
I know I must educate you poor savages that started with awakening,
actually I don't care too much so long as you call yourself an awakening fan, or play older FEs.
Oh, that and if I could stop seeing sob posts about Mustafa

Do you guys wish Zelda could still turn to Sheik?
oh ya, because I love hearing zelda's best move is :GCD::GCB:

D

Deleted member

Gorls, on the topic of palettes, what ones do you miss from Brawl? Mourning the loss of
tbh. They're still in Smash 4 but imo
, and
look so much better in Brawl

Do you mean Lucina's? If so, then yes
Hey look, I found Lucina's twin:

and I found their other sister:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Do you guys wish Zelda could still turn to Sheik?
Yes and no. I like Zelda being separate because she got a new move and I don't have to worry about accidentally switching midmatch, but it also means Sheik got a new move that's 10x better than Zelda's. I would like them to still transform because imo this'd be the only Smash game where Sheilda would actually work and it's cool to be able to play two different characters in the same match.
Hey look, I found Lucina's twin:

and I found their other sister:

LOL

also fixed that trashbin for you :^)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Bouncing Fish is better than literally Zelda's entire moveset. It's like they were rewarding Sheik for putting with being attached to such an awful character for so long. :^)

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Yes and no. I like Zelda being separate because she got a new move and I don't have to worry about accidentally switching midmatch, but it also means Sheik got a new move that's 10x better than Zelda's. I would like them to still transform because imo this'd be the only Smash game where Sheilda would actually work and it's cool to be able to play two different characters in the same match.

LOL

also fixed that trashbin for you :^)
Robin is love, Robin is life. 3rd favorite character.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Oh we're discussing Zelda's down B?

My idea for making the move okay is to get rid of it as an attack and instead make it purely defensive. She summons the phantom in front of her (can no longer be charged and doesn't travel), and it raises its sword and shield to block any incoming attack. All attacks that make contact are stopped in their tracks, so attacks like Marth's sword can't go through and hit Zelda behind it. Any one who hits the phantom also has their end lag increased, while she has the end lag on phantom drastically reduced if someone hits the phantom so she can counter-attack. It can keep its end lag if nothing hits it, so she can't just spam it without punishment. It can no longer be broken.

It'd be a great wall against projectiles if nothing could pierce it, and its new function would make it good to defend against rush downs and fend off pressure.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
What if she was in Smash Bros?

What if she will be announced as Smash DLC?

What if she would be SS tier?

What if Sheik and Lucina were taken out because of her?

What if she makes Zelda god tier?

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Oh we're discussing Zelda's down B?

My idea for making the move okay is to get rid of it as an attack and instead make it purely defensive. She summons the phantom in front of her (can no longer be charged and doesn't travel), and it raises its sword and shield to block any incoming attack. All attacks that make contact are stopped in their tracks, so attacks like Marth's sword can't go through and hit Zelda behind it. Any one who hits the phantom also has their end lag increased, while she has the end lag on phantom drastically reduced if someone hits the phantom so she can counter-attack. It can keep its end lag if nothing hits it, so she can't just spam it without punishment. It can no longer be broken.

It'd be a great wall against projectiles if nothing could pierce it, and its new function would make it good to defend against rush downs and fend off pressure.
Charizards side B is what you described.

Top Bottom