• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
OMG ZANDA I WANT AQUA SO BAD
Good thing you could rub her :p

Jokes aside, she would be the first Fire Emblem character who wouldn't use a sword. I always wanted a Dancer in smash bros (Olivia, anyone?). She also apparently wields this!
Day One Main.

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Good thing you can rub her :p

Jokes aside, she would be the first Fire Emblem character who wouldn't use a sword. I always wanted a Dancer in smash bros (Olivia, anyone?). She also apparently wields this!
Day One Main.
She won't make it in. That's just my opinion. (Don't kill me)

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
It sounded a lot like how Charizards side b works.
Nah, that move is totally offensive. What Ginger described is totally defensive.
Good thing you could rub her :p

Day One Main.
Right she'd be so cool! Apparently she can manipulate water too based off of some of the pics on the website. Light spear + water powers = awesome

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Hmmmm If you space it right, phantom hits below the ledge which can help her take advantage of the perfect frame invulnerability. It also can kill offstage pretty early.

I like it tbh.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Can't we just get Marx instead?
I don't see why not. I just think Kamui or Aqua are more likely IF (lol) we get an FE If character since they're on both sides meaning they represent the games better, whereas Marx is only with Nohr. Also, Kamui and Aqua are the main characters.

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Hmmmm If you space it right, phantom hits below the ledge which can help her take advantage of the perfect frame invulnerability. It also can kill offstage pretty early.

I like it tbh.
It's literally her worst move...

Except for that one fateful time about Zelda in lag, we always have opposite opinions on everything Zelda LOL.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
bite me, roy was to build hype for his game. awakening's sequel is already auto hype
Edit: which it does not deserve
Good thing you can rub her :p

Day One Main.
my vote for dancer in smash would probs be lara
43188936_p0.jpg

:4roy:

I got so excited that we were finally getting someone who wasn't a traditional sword user when I saw :4robinf: slinging magic around

...but then they gave her a sword anyway.

Hector/Ephraim for DLC svp
woo more FE art :D
9684198.jpg

Can't we just get Marx instead?
no because Camus
50021329_p0.png

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I think Ephraim should be in the game. I think a spear user could be unique because he would actually have a projectile that would probably look a lot like shotput and he needs a fatality cuz mortal Kombat is badd
butt

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
I think Ephraim should be in the game. I think a spear user could be unique because he would actually have a projectile that would probably look a lot like shotput and he needs a fatality cuz mortal Kombat is badd
butt
Mortal Kombat is amazing. If Link had a fatality what would he do?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Unless you're fishing for a dair, there's no reason not to use Din's against an opponent offstage because 1% chance of landing it is better than none. I feel Din's has more utility than Phantom on an offstage opponent.

Also, realized Zelda actually cracks a SMILE in the zoom in victory pose.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Guys this is really bothering me

Does Meta Knight have a back air

I don't remember ever seeing a Meta Knight use back air ever

0_0

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I have a love/hate relationship with MK's bair

it kills hard but the endlag is so bad that offstage I usually had more success using nair/dair

like I want to love it but I think my MK got better when I started opting for other moves instead (my MK is still guttertrash though)

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Yeah, I actually use it a lot. I almost never use Din's Fire.
Same. Phantom Knight is my spaced-out kill move.

Din's Fire kinda sucks in this game (less range, a sour-spot etc). I rarely use it, and when I do, it's for a quick K.O when the opponent recovers.

I also edge-guard with Phantom Knight.
Unless you're fishing for a dair, there's no reason not to use Din's against an opponent offstage because 1% chance of landing it is better than none. I feel Din's has more utility than Phantom on an offstage opponent.

Also, realized Zelda actually cracks a SMILE in the zoom in victory pose.
She is trying to intimidate us!

.......and it's working.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I have a love/hate relationship with MK's bair

it kills hard but the endlag is so bad that offstage I usually had more success using nair/dair

like I want to love it but I think my MK got better when I started opting for other moves instead (my MK is still guttertrash though)
So Meta Knight does have a back air :0

I don't remember what it looks like at all

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
It's basically his forward air, except he spins to hit behind him instead

and it actually kills

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
MK was 'broken' in Brawl, and now he's neglected, and forgotten about.

10/10 Brokenlina, 10/10

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Call me crazy but I actually use Phantom for a lot of stuff like outspacing sword characters, tech chases since it covers 3/4 options (4/4 if you're somewhat close to them and using Strike since no blindspot), and gimping Shulk and Ike's up b's (or pretty much anyone with Strike), and stylish edgeguarding :^)

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Call me crazy but I actually use Phantom for a lot of stuff like outspacing sword characters, tech chases since it covers 3/4 options (4/4 if you're somewhat close to them and using Strike since no blindspot), and gimping Shulk and Ike's up b's (or pretty much anyone with Strike), and stylish edgeguarding :^)
This, and the fact that the move looks cool. Zelda's hand glowing purple is reminding me of Puppet Zelda a bit

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I use it when:
1. I forget I'm not playing Ike.
2. I forget I'm not playing Sonic.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Rosalina is grossly overestimated imo. If she's even a top tier, it's barely.

Sure she's irritating, but playing against safe playstyles is just as irritating.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Can we please talk about how just because you spoiler something with "language" doesn't give you the freedom to post SWF censored words.
I'm thinking I'll start cracking down on that.

Enjoy your bans secretkpop

Last edited:
Top Bottom