• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

Wasn't there that early demo stuff going on through out may or something where people could play Splatoon for periods of time before the game got released?
that was a global testfire that wasn't really a demo. it was more or less a test.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Don't take this the wrong way, but what's the point?

Literally no one understands how to use Peach as of now (even people like Dark.Pch and Pink Fresh aren't using her to her full potential). Peach's metagame is evolving pretty quickly and new techs are being found all the time. Imo, you should wait until people actually know what to do with her (which will probably be a while) before you write a guide.

Unless you want to write a guide so you can look back at it and see how ignorant we all are at this time (but I wouldn't recommend doing this).
Ik but its on Weebly so I can slow update as the meta progresses.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I met 6 Japanese players in a row on FG and every single one of them left.

On another note, I want to delete ROB from the game.

Soul.

Not really hating on it, just seems uninteresting to me. Competitive Splatoon... idk, seems forced imo.
then again we'll talk when handheld splatoon is a reality. I said this on the front page: i respect people who like the game and its community. But in my opinion, it's just uninteresting. Still a fun game I guess

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I haven't played Splatoon yet, but does it matter if it has a developing meta or "advanced" techs?

If the game is fun and you enjoy it, that's all that matters. It doesn't need to super competitive for it to be a good game. If you want a game that has more advanced techniques for the sake of competition, just find a different game lol.

Some games are good for competitive play and others are good to just relax and unwind - neither is better than the other and it's just personal preference.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
No I actually didn't get it. Could you please resend it?

Oh wait nvm! Just checked and I just got it now. Watching it rn

OMG BOWSER JR. GOT DESTROYED. Lol @ the Phantom kill, those almost never happen
Looks like i'm returning to my brawl days.

Now all I need to do is keep the momentum going!

Rizen

Smash Legend
Frankly a lot of games lose their fun at competitive levels. Monster Hunter is one of them. People get really salty about any mistakes and try to dictate what armor and weapon to use (which often is wrong).

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Wow

I'm paired up with 2 other people in a project

It's due on Monday

They didn't do squat

I have to solo it ;_____;

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I think that was every single group project K-12 for me.
Literally one person just read books but didn't cite them

And another just found websites and plopped the laptop in front of me and was like

"Here read it and I'll just talk with other people and not do anything."

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Don't take this the wrong way, but what's the point?

Literally no one understands how to use Peach as of now (even people like Dark.Pch and Pink Fresh aren't using her to her full potential). Peach's metagame is evolving pretty quickly and new techs are being found all the time. Imo, you should wait until people actually know what to do with her (which will probably be a while) before you write a guide.

Unless you want to write a guide so you can look back at it and see how ignorant we all are at this time (but I wouldn't recommend doing this).
I agree with this.

I think the Peach boards should become a bit more active though.

@Spritzee

I think he almost uses her to her full potential.
As impressive as I think his Peach his, I don't think it's even remotely close to her full potential. The game hasn't even been out for a year after all.

I met 6 Japanese players in a row on FG and every single one of them left.
Japan - USA lags a lot. I didn't find it that bad at the beginning but the more I played with people overseas the more I started getting bothered by the lag. I also leave immediately when I notice my opponent is from overseas.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
That moment when you're assigned with someone who will actually help you do the project.
lol My teacher was like

"So since I don't know anything about y'all I'll just pair you up ON THE SPOT.

There's only like 3 LEGIT groups out of 12 REALLY BAD ones

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Japan - USA lags a lot. I didn't find it that bad at the beginning but the more I played with people overseas the more I started getting bothered by the lag. I also leave immediately when I notice my opponent is from overseas.
I heard this and it makes sense.

amazingly, I tend to have good luck with Japanese players that actually do play with me.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
lol My teacher was like

"So since I don't know anything about y'all I'll just pair you up ON THE SPOT.

There's only like 3 LEGIT groups out of 12 REALLY BAD ones
I bet the 3 legit groups are having a good time right now....

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I bet the 3 legit groups are having a good time right now....
2 of the groups are shippings

And the other one has 2 "smart" peps in it and the 3rd person just sits back :/

The rest of the groups have people they never ever talk with and people that doesn't do squat :(

Honestly I'm like a co-member to another group. I just talk with the a lot and I keep them company. And 1 of their members don't do anything (let's call him bob) and the other one was gone for most of the classes. The third one is a "smartie" (the boy in my story :secretkpop:) and is trying to work but bob doesn't do anything and he accidentally deleted all of his work so he has to do it over again. :yeahboi: I'm like their cheerleader lol :estatic:

Top Bottom