• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Okay, Story Time!:happysheep:

always wanted to tell some this but all my friends would tease me and tell everyone so I can't trust them:sadsheep: You gorls are trustworthy though:dr^_^: (@Nammy12 don't make fun of me :sadsheep:)

So it started in Grade 2 when I really liked this boy. He's a little shorter than me and he's the reason that I REALLY got into pokemon. He looked adorable in my opinion and we were both in the same class and bus. I was always paired up with him and he used to hate me. A lot. He even pushed me out of the seat and I got dirt in my eyes :sadsheep:.But then he started to be nice to me and in that year I kissed him on the cheek:happysheep:. He told me not to tell anyone and he was blushing :nervous:. And I've been in his grade ever since so I've been with him for 6 YEARS STRAIGHT. And in Grade 4 he confessed his feelings to me:happysheep: And his bestie always teases him about me. But I don't know if he likes me know and I'm moving this year so I won't be able to see him and all my friends till High School:sadsheep: And I miss Grade 8. We have a shipping name it's called "Levoon" and people tease that our names combined together have love and honeymoon in it :nervous: And people point out how nice he is to me compared to other people. I'm writing a booklet of shipping fanfics of my whole class and my friend is writing the Levoon one 'cause bias. I think she's doing something like the pocky game but with spaghetti. I might think of doing one but I'm not sure. Can you gurls write one for me? Please?
The End

Sure but my internet was pretty janky so Nammy just unpugged it and re plugged it and it's fine now (I think)
Always love a good romance story.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
To that zero interview:

Every falcon player=rekt

And I agree with everything he said. tons of characters are underrated, especially the Luigi, Ness and pika.

Except I hate that he said he wants falcon players to get better, I wish they'd just drop him :p

I also finally bought twilight princess. I hope I'm not late

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Okay, Story Time!:happysheep:

always wanted to tell some this but all my friends would tease me and tell everyone so I can't trust them:sadsheep: You gorls are trustworthy though:dr^_^: (@Nammy12 don't make fun of me :sadsheep:)

So it started in Grade 2 when I really liked this boy. He's a little shorter than me and he's the reason that I REALLY got into pokemon. He looked adorable in my opinion and we were both in the same class and bus. I was always paired up with him and he used to hate me. A lot. He even pushed me out of the seat and I got dirt in my eyes :sadsheep:.But then he started to be nice to me and in that year I kissed him on the cheek:happysheep:. He told me not to tell anyone and he was blushing :nervous:. And I've been in his grade ever since so I've been with him for 6 YEARS STRAIGHT. And in Grade 4 he confessed his feelings to me:happysheep: And his bestie always teases him about me. But I don't know if he likes me know and I'm moving this year so I won't be able to see him and all my friends till High School:sadsheep: And I miss Grade 8. We have a shipping name it's called "Levoon" and people tease that our names combined together have love and honeymoon in it :nervous: And people point out how nice he is to me compared to other people. I'm writing a booklet of shipping fanfics of my whole class and my friend is writing the Levoon one 'cause bias. I think she's doing something like the pocky game but with spaghetti. I might think of doing one but I'm not sure. Can you gurls write one for me? Please?
The End

Sure but my internet was pretty janky so Nammy just unpugged it and re plugged it and it's fine now (I think)
*Finishes popcorn bucket and stands up*

Well... *dusts off skirt* that's a lot more than I'm accustomed to in my time. my middle school time was spent in things like Smash, asdfmovie, and drawing... I wasn't worried about girls, or even boys for that matter. Which kind of disgusted me a bit... And probably influenced my orientation. (No offense to the guys here.)

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Okay @ Matsushi Matsushi
Lol I already had this talk with other gurls on like page 1467 or something. I'm 13 yet I don't a have a bf...
I'm 23 and not in a relationship, you see some people are bad at things. others don't even try
If Alex isn't in Street fighter 5 i will legit cry. Like ffs M.Bison has gray hair,Ryu looks older and uses Street fighter 3 moves,Nash has the green gem on his head meaning he's possessed by Illuminati. Its obvious this takes place after Street fighter 3 and Alex is the current champion of the SF tournament in canon.

Don't ruin this for me crapcom. :4megaman:
crapcom ****s up in all sorts of ways
old but gold
only if he blew into the cartridge, then it will work

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Being gay in a small christian town is just the BEST thing ever. /sarcasm
25% of the guys here are homophobic and 74% are just gross. The 1% are the only other gay guys here and I know like one of them. He's also the only guy I've developed a crush on.
Thanks universe. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Being gay in a small christian town is just the BEST thing ever. /sarcasm
25% of the guys here are homophobic and 74% are just gross. The 1% are the only other gay guys here and I know like one of them. He's also the only guy I've developed a crush on.
Thanks universe. :secretkpop:
I got to a predomintently male college full of disgusting alcohol driven people having sex on a daily basis with the few females (excluding me) and getting high.

And I'm lesbian.

Help.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Ouch all this man bashing.
I know a lot of guys that are pigs but I know a lot of guys that are really nice too.
And then I know a lot of guys that are really nice but also pigs. So Idk what to say, I mean no matter the statistics I still like the mens

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
gorl, I'm gay and 99% of the boys I go to school with disgust me.
The sad truth. Most guys are so gross smh
And this is why I do not think that I'll even be able to see myself dating a guy. Some can be good friends, but lol thinking of them for anything more than that is like NOPENOPENOPENOPE.

Plus, 2D guys are too perfect and tampered my image for an ideal man IRL smh.

For some reason, 2D girls have not influenced how I perceive 3D girls though. Still foolishly have crushes for some of them when it's really all lust and no love.
Maybe I'm bi in the 2D world but straight in the 3D world. This could be called Philozsexual~ :happysheep:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
It's funny, the town I live in is very religious...at the same time it is actually quite accepting of LGBT. There is even a club at my school for it. Now granted, I think at a younger age, there was a lot more unaccepting people. There has been quite a bit of bullying across the years. A black guy and a ginger. That was going on between 3rd and 7th grade. In 9th grade was the only time I saw gay hate. Like wow, these kids were kinda cruel. They were about the closet to bullies as I've seen yet. I don't remember who they are now, but I feel like they were always showing up in my classes before then though. Like, I feel stupid for not remembering them.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
What should I take caution when I go to high school/college then?
Most people in high school are stupid and you should not associate with them. College is better in that most people are kinda there for a reason (paying for education is enough incentive to actually be mature about it). But because there's so much people out there, it's actually hard to make friends. :/

Just be yourself in high school, and you'll find yourself blending well with a select group of people that will hopefully become good friends. Don't force yourself onto friendships where it's all oil and water.

AND STAY AWAY FROM SKETCHY PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE SKETCHY.

Matsushi

True Blood
@ Matsushi Matsushi Are we still going to play? I couldn't join your room you had earlier.
Oh, I was playing with fellow Koiba, I'd assume you'd join. I'm down for some matches now though if you fancy!
ggs @ Matsushi Matsushi ! Lag though... :( Maybe some other time we can play. That Dark Pit match was probably my worst DP play. :(
Ooof, that lag was horrendous. Good games though! My Robin wasn't doing so well either, so don't fret.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Well you're straight so you shouldn't have any problems really. Just watch out for some guys. Don't take crap from them and stand your ground. Be independant, but be yourself. Just don't give in, but be respectful.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Oh, I was playing with fellow Koiba, I'd assume you'd join. I'm down for some matches now though if you fancy!

Ooof, that lag was horrendous. Good games though! My Robin wasn't doing so well either, so don't fret.
No problem! I'll make a room now.

Do you have a stock preference?

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
My Internet was so bad that when I went on FG 3 battles were no contest and 1 battle the opponent quitted.:(

And what about that boy I was talking about in my story? Should I go in a relationship with him? I'm moving so he might get a different girl.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
high school is strange, people too busy thinking they need to change while shunning others for not changing. In other words people too busy trying to throw the baby out with the bath water. What you decide to do is completely up to you

college there is no real advice for it, other then keep up with your studies. People are very open to both new and old things there, you'll find people you like, trust me and if you are having trouble find a group/club that shares your interests

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
My Internet was so bad that when I went on FG 3 battles were no contest and 1 battle the opponent quitted.:(

And what about that boy I was talking about in my story? Should I go in a relationship with him? I'm moving so he might get a different girl.
Where ya moving to? Out west? Down south? Atlantic Canada where I live? Across the ocean?

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Committing to a relationship is not as easy as just saying "Let's be in a relationship!" and expect everything to work out. It takes responsibility and maturity from BOTH parties to make sure your relationship is stable and healthy. You have to make sure you are ready to be a new part of that guy's life, and actually can say that you love him, rather than having it feel forced, either by peer pressure or whatever.

And plus gorl, you're still so young. This guy you're talking about may not even be close to your potential optimal soulmate in the future. It takes time. If you really are that concerned that he will find a different girl to be in a relationship in, consider what do you see him as. Do you really love him, or is it a friendship kind of bond? Or it might be admiration (basically all my crushes tbh smh). You can try your luck, but no guarantees everything will fall into place. Only if you think you and the guy are ready and mature enough to commit to such a thing, as well as having the potential to be a long-distance relationship, then sure, go for it. Could give you some experience too.

I am a bit biased against very young relationships if you can't tell so take my word with a grain of salt.

Top Bottom