• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Matsushi

True Blood
I'm a cuddler. I can tell you that much already. XD My room mate is a cuddlier too, but she has a boyfriend who I KNOW thinks that there's some sort of relationship going on between us that he isn't aware of. (There isn't. She's straight, and I found that out the hard way, but admittedly cute.) So he's gotten skeptical before even when I go so far as to HUG her.

And that is also the wonder of the Do Not Disturb function I have in place for the 3 of my group messages, so that when I wake up, I have 1673 messages to read through! Yay! :D (Oh god please make it stop)

Oh my sister wasn't mad really, I just felt really guilty. I'm one of those over apologetic types who finds fault in a lot of things. ;-; But then again, my mother wasn't too pleased..
I'm not really that much of a cuddler weirdly enough. O__O; Though I do find it cute! :3 Aaah, I hate when people immediately assume that there's some sort of romantic relationship going on when clearly it's just bEING NICE AND FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING. I hope he doesn't get mad though, 'cos that'd be dumb. >_<

Aaaaaaah, being in group chats are the worst, 'cos then you have to wake up to soooo many texts and it's just overwhelming. I tend to just ignore them.

Ah, well it's good she wasn't mad! If my older sister or brother were to do the same, I'd probably get really mad and get some sort of revenge. >: )
Okay! I'll add you and @ Jestar Jestar I'm going to declare her a part of our shipping crew.:happysheep: And you'll be part of the female crew with @ Tilk Tilk and @Twili from my notes.
Yaaaaaaaaay! Thank you. :3 I'm excited~

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
You don't want to do Puff dittos with me anymore :( I also am not terrible at Rosalina, too.

But I can't play rn so it'd have to wait anyway
Wah, I'm sorry! I made my first list in my personal settings but I forgot to save so I had to make another one and I forgot you. :( I added you now though.:happysheep:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
If Alex isn't in Street fighter 5 i will legit cry. Like ffs M.Bison has gray hair,Ryu looks older and uses Street fighter 3 moves,Nash has the green gem on his head meaning he's possessed by Illuminati. Its obvious this takes place after Street fighter 3 and Alex is the current champion of the SF tournament in canon.

Don't ruin this for me crapcom. :4megaman:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
omg pls switch your avatar to that. like every post you make will just have
Keep your eyes open.

Personally I'd be really flattered if my partner was overly attached, it wouldn't bother me too much. But if they did denounce others and stop me from doing things I enjoy and didn't let me be free, THEN I'd start to question them.

I've never drunk alcohol and I'm a little afraid to, and the smell just puts me off really.

SAME. Like, once I'm woken up, I can't go back to sleep, hence why I get SO mad when people wake me up.

I can, but I usually can't sleep when there's background noise of some sort. It has to be completely silent for me to sleep contently.
We have quite a few things in common.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I'm not really that much of a cuddler weirdly enough. O__O; Though I do find it cute! :3 Aaah, I hate when people immediately assume that there's some sort of romantic relationship going on when clearly it's just bEING NICE AND FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING. I hope he doesn't get mad though, 'cos that'd be dumb. >_<

Aaaaaaah, being in group chats are the worst, 'cos then you have to wake up to soooo many texts and it's just overwhelming. I tend to just ignore them.

Ah, well it's good she wasn't mad! If my older sister or brother were to do the same, I'd probably get really mad and get some sort of revenge. >: )
He automatically assumes because I'm gay that apparently I must be horny 24/7. But I put up with him for her sake. She's so in love with that boy…

And YASSSS. If it's not some stupid picture it's probably someone talking about work experiences or video games or something of the sort and usually I just chime in on group messages whenever I want to share my opinion. It's annoying otherwise…

Oh my younger siblings usually probably don't care much for me… they're really a bit self absorbed if you ask me.

My 14 year old sister just had her birthday in March. She's had a "boyfriend" since November. -.-

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Sweet iced tea, iced coffee and soy milk is like, literally all I drink.
I'll have water occasionally but only purified or distilled, preferably distilled because spring water nasty :007:

I can't really indulge in soda as much as I'd like to since side effects include: gaining weight, break outs and weakened immune system.
But when I do drink soda I go with Coca-Cola, Dr. Pepper or Orange Crush/Fanta.

I recently got addicted to iced coffee though so yeah, I'm part of the coffee club :039:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
omg
so I'm near the ledge and this Fox jabbed me during the disappear of Farore's Wind, clanked with it, continued holding a, fell off stage doing a fair, SDd because of it, and I won LOL

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Alright, grandpa's gone. If anyone wants to play 3DS/Wii U, I'm available~

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Okay @ Matsushi Matsushi I sent a friend request. Add meee.
My 14 year old sister just had her birthday in March. She's had a "boyfriend" since November. -.-
Lol I already had this talk with other gurls on like page 1467 or something. I'm 13 yet I don't a have a bf...

Matsushi

True Blood
He automatically assumes because I'm gay that apparently I must be horny 24/7. But I put up with him for her sake. She's so in love with that boy…

And YASSSS. If it's not some stupid picture it's probably someone talking about work experiences or video games or something of the sort and usually I just chime in on group messages whenever I want to share my opinion. It's annoying otherwise…

Oh my younger siblings usually probably don't care much for me… they're really a bit self absorbed if you ask me.

THOSE PEOPLE ARE CANCER. Seriously omg I HATE when people assume that just because they're not straight, they crush on everyone like?????? no???? Your tolerance level is pretty high then!

Same... here. Like most of the time I kinda just say something when I feel like it or when someone mentions me, but most of the time... I kinda don't know what's going on tbh.

Funnily enough, I AM the younger sibling, though I don't believe I am that self centred,I hope my brother and sister think the same. Wow though, she's had a boyfriend since November? Don't know how young kids go these days. :v

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Okay @ Matsushi Matsushi

Lol I already had this talk with other gurls on like page 1467 or something. I'm 13 yet I don't a have a bf...
You can wait. Trust me.

I didn't have my first girlfriend until I was 16. even then, she was skeptical about dating a girl at that age.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
omg
so I'm near the ledge and this Fox jabbed me during the disappear of Farore's Wind, clanked with it, continued holding a, fell off stage doing a fair, SDd because of it, and I won LOL
LOL every time my Farore's disappear clanks with something I lose a stock. Why can it be canceled out it's dumb...

@ Matsushi Matsushi I swear your name was Matsuokai last time I saw one of your posts...

But anyway we need to play sometime! Last time we planned it never happened haha. :awesome:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
If Alex isn't in Street fighter 5 i will legit cry. Like ffs M.Bison has gray hair,Ryu looks older and uses Street fighter 3 moves,Nash has the green gem on his head meaning he's possessed by Illuminati. Its obvious this takes place after Street fighter 3 and Alex is the current champion of the SF tournament in canon.

Don't ruin this for me crapcom. :4megaman:
I wouldn't keep your expectations too high, crapcom is only getting worse every day.

Matsushi

True Blood
@ Matsushi Matsushi I swear your name was Matsuokai last time I saw one of your posts...

But anyway we need to play sometime! Last time we planned it never happened haha. :awesome:
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Are you sure your eyes aren't playing with you? :halfsheep:

And yes, we should indeed have some matches sometime! I remember we planned some matches on Skype but it just... didn't happen. Definitely tonight or tomorrow, or simply whenever floats your boat! I don't have any more exams until 2 weeks so technically I've started my half term break, so I have plenty of time on my hands!
Okay, that makes me have some time to eat dinner or we can play right now :p
Of course! I'll boot everything up now then.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
THOSE PEOPLE ARE CANCER. Seriously omg I HATE when people assume that just because they're not straight, they crush on everyone like?????? no???? Your tolerance level is pretty high then!

Same... here. Like most of the time I kinda just say something when I feel like it or when someone mentions me, but most of the time... I kinda don't know what's going on tbh.

Funnily enough, I AM the younger sibling, though I don't believe I am that self centred,I hope my brother and sister think the same. Wow though, she's had a boyfriend since November? Don't know how young kids go these days. :v
I know exactly what's going... My younger sister is the definition of a stereotypical teenage girl. And that irks me a bit... I can't help it, she thinks the world revolves around her.

I'm VERY tolerant of people. Some people look at me funny for liking girls. I honestly don't care. I don't hold grudges. All people are basically good, at least on the inside. :3

Awkward story time part 3: So me and my old girlfriend were walking around the mall together, holding hands like any civilized couple, and then an older man spotted us and asked us why we were holding hands, to which she replied by kissing me on the cheek in front of him, which sent him into a rant about how "kids these days are out of whack and good luck having kids and at one point called me a **** even though I didn't even talk, until a guard told him to leave us alone.

I lead a very awkward life...

At least it's not boring! ^^

I'm about to add your FC on 3DS too btw. Don't exactly have the money for a Wii U. ^^'

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Karma is real

I never ever bash Zelda so nothing goes wrong

Farore's Wind never clanks and makes me SD

Not one time Usmash has failed me

I never accidently Din's Fire offstage

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Are you sure your eyes aren't playing with you? :halfsheep:

And yes, we should indeed have some matches sometime! I remember we planned some matches on Skype but it just... didn't happen. Definitely tonight or tomorrow, or simply whenever floats your boat! I don't have any more exams until 2 weeks so technically I've started my half term break, so I have plenty of time on my hands!

Okay. My brother is playing his last match then i'll set up a room.

Me looking up kirby music
"Wait, triple deluxe has a masked dedede remix?"

I know exactly what's going... My younger sister is the definition of a stereotypical teenage girl. And that irks me a bit... I can't help it, she thinks the world revolves around her.

I'm VERY tolerant of people. Some people look at me funny for liking girls. I honestly don't care. I don't hold grudges. All people are basically good, at least on the inside. :3

Awkward story time part 3: So me and my old girlfriend were walking around the mall together, holding hands like any civilized couple, and then an older man spotted us and asked us why we were holding hands, to which she replied by kissing me on the cheek in front of him, which sent him into a rant about how "kids these days are out of whack and good luck having kids and at one point called me a **** even though I didn't even talk, until a guard told him to leave us alone.

I lead a very awkward life...

At least it's not boring! ^^

I'm about to add your FC on 3DS too btw. Don't exactly have the money for a Wii U. ^^'
Should I tell my love life again?

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

I'm down to play now, if you want to. But...Koiba asked first, so she can play now. Unless you two are up for rotations (provided it doesn't lag too much)?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Baby boomers pls.
Should I tell my love life again?
Do it. It probably sounds more interesting than my nonexistent one. :4wario:

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
I'm down to play now, if you want to. But...Koiba asked first, so she can play now. Unless you two are up for rotations (provided it doesn't lag too much)?
I'm up for rotations!! Pretty sure @ Koiba Koiba will be up for it too. :3 I need to add you first though!

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Has it ever been figured out how you can go onto the stage immediately from a ledge drop and then a jump? I just accidentally did it and it seems useful

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Just had a match on Roll Glory...

Sourspot Dair into Footstool guaranteed?

Has it ever been figured out how you can go onto the stage immediately from a ledge drop and then a jump? I just accidentally did it and it seems useful
I did it once & I've know idea how I did it ;_;

It's been a thing since December iirc (or even earlier I can't remember)

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Awkward story time again: The last time I had it, some guy kept trying to hit on me and I think I must have forgotten that I didn't go that way, (I'm lesbian, as if it wasn't obvious enough to tell already) which I was forcefully reminded of when my girlfriend came over and started cussing him out to leave me alone. So Awkward...
Wait, is this actually a thing? Can you just... forget your orientation? 0_o

growing up is weird
So I've been thinking of doing this for a while, but since we've hit 1500 pages, I think it's a good time to propose this project.

I kinda want to make another compilation video for myself with my clips, but realized that it wouldn't merit to be a sequel to my last compilation. So I thought that we should make a compilation video for Sm4sh, together~. Like, THE ZELDA SOCIAL SM4SH COMPILATION VIDEO. My arm is injured anyway so I have the time to make such a video. Best part is that nobody plays Zelda here either, so that makes it very varied and cool~ ^u^

The one thing I'm worried about is quality of the clips as well as people having both 3DS and Wii U versions. Depending on how much clips I get from you guys, I might split it into two vids for each version, or put them in one video. I don't have a capture card myself, but if somebody out there can help me with this project, it would be pretty neat~. Basically, everyone would send like 2 or 3 of their favourite highlights to a person with a capture card, or record it themselves, then GIF it or send the vid to me so I can compile them all into one video. Depending on how many people want to do this, I might have to restrict everyone to a few clips, but the more we can fit, the better. I also wouldn't want like drastic changes in quality, so either it's gonna be all HD or all potato, hence I'm asking if anyone out there has a capture card and such.
What do you gorls think? :happysheep:
Yes! I have a ton of replays saved. Most of them are just for looking at later to improve putting on YouTube for other people to give me criticism but I probably have some stupid combos. I've chased people to the blast line with Jump Shulk once at least although that's 3DS
Orange Juice is amazing.
You are my new favorite person

#OJpals

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Just had a match on Roll Glory...

Sourspot Dair into Footstool guaranteed?

I did it once & I've know idea how I did it ;_;

It's been a thing since December iirc (or even earlier I can't remember)
I just did the sourspot dair to footstool twice on Roll Glory. It seems pretty guaranteed and salt inducing :^)

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
So I completely forgot that you shouldn't go off topic in anything that isn't a social and got a warning

:sadsheep:

oops

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Okay, Story Time!:happysheep:

always wanted to tell some this but all my friends would tease me and tell everyone so I can't trust them:sadsheep: You gorls are trustworthy though:dr^_^: (@Nammy12 don't make fun of me :sadsheep:)

So it started in Grade 2 when I really liked this boy. He's a little shorter than me and he's the reason that I REALLY got into pokemon. He looked adorable in my opinion and we were both in the same class and bus. I was always paired up with him and he used to hate me. A lot. He even pushed me out of the seat and I got dirt in my eyes :sadsheep:.But then he started to be nice to me and in that year I kissed him on the cheek:happysheep:. He told me not to tell anyone and he was blushing :nervous:. And I've been in his grade ever since so I've been with him for 6 YEARS STRAIGHT. And in Grade 4 he confessed his feelings to me:happysheep: And his bestie always teases him about me. But I don't know if he likes me know and I'm moving this year so I won't be able to see him and all my friends till High School:sadsheep: And I miss Grade 8. We have a shipping name it's called "Levoon" and people tease that our names combined together have love and honeymoon in it :nervous: And people point out how nice he is to me compared to other people. I'm writing a booklet of shipping fanfics of my whole class and my friend is writing the Levoon one 'cause bias. I think she's doing something like the pocky game but with spaghetti. I might think of doing one but I'm not sure. Can you gurls write one for me? Please?
The End

I'm up for rotations!! Pretty sure @ Koiba Koiba will be up for it too. :3 I need to add you first though!
Sure but my internet was pretty janky so Nammy just unpugged it and re plugged it and it's fine now (I think)

Top Bottom