• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Why isn't this a rule yet?
It's less a rule, more like a well known fact to the point where it's not even debatable.

Congratulations. We'll be sending you a free t-shirt with 6-8 weeks expected delivery time for your outstanding accomplishment.

Despite that, welcome back to the mental institution Zelda Social.:awesome:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Oh **** I forgot to tell you all my :rosalina:social experience!
Sometimes I wonder why a Rosalina doll hasn't been designed yet. Of course, dolls aren't exactly Nintendo's specialty.
And I replied with this

Here you go.
And the reactions
Pfft!! I just can't help but laugh!! Some may find it creepy, I find it hilarious!
That's not really what I meant. I was more thinking like those Barbie and Disney Princess dolls.
:4mario: and :4sonic: guy unfortunately didn't know it was a joke...

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
That's beautiful. In more than one way.

I'm saving this.

omg pls switch your avatar to that. like every post you make will just have

Oh she was protective alright... But it kind of got to the point where I felt she was overly attached... ;-; which isn't really a bad thing since I'm a little clingy too... But she was denouncing others because she was my girlfriend being all high and mighty. >.< and that whole bus thing... Well... Let's just say it got really interesting when the bus driver kicked her us off for "abusive language" around kids. But I will admit I was dying in my seat from what she said.

And oh my yes. That was quite fun. He also hosted parties where I'm sure substances other than energy drinks were consumed.... (Personally, I can't stand alcohol.)

And that's exactly how I am. If I'm up any earlier than 7:00 AM, I can kiss any sleeping time I have after I wake up goodbye since my mind wanders off to think about everything imaginable BUT sleep. And don't even get me started on when my room mate has her boyfriend over. -.-

I can't stand it when they're in the other room and all I can hear is loud moans and grunts accompanied with: "Stop playing around and get inside me!!"

I don't know why she has to be so loud when she plays as Kirby at 1:00 AM
Aaaah, I see. Personally I'd be really flattered if my partner was overly attached, it wouldn't bother me too much. But if they did denounce others and stop me from doing things I enjoy and didn't let me be free, THEN I'd start to question them. Ah damn, that don't sound good at all with the whole bus thing. I've witnessed a lot of things similar to that, and I remember when the bus driver got so mad that he literally yelled out loud and everyone just stopped talking. Luckily he had stopped at a bus stop, so he wasn't driving whilst angry.

I've never drunk alcohol and I'm a little afraid to, and the smell just puts me off really.

SAME. Like, once I'm woken up, I can't go back to sleep, hence why I get SO mad when people wake me up. I'm also one to take naps, and being woken up from them is absolute hell. I'm just... frothing with hate.

... Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. nOPE

I DIDN'T READ THE LAST PA RT
ok lets see what I have in the bag today
@ Matsushi Matsushi tiki recalling some old friends
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. moar marf

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Oh **** I forgot to tell you all my :rosalina:social experience!

And I replied with this

And the reactions

:4mario: and :4sonic: guy unfortunately didn't know it was a joke...
He still brought it up nonetheless.
...and how did my quote ended up here anyways?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I can't stand it when they're in the other room and all I can hear is loud moans and grunts accompanied with: "Stop playing around and get inside me!!"

I don't know why she has to be so loud when she plays as Kirby at 1:00 AM
I'm stealing this. :4wario:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Wait for someone to name search doesn't it have to have a @ at the beginning? Like @ Koiba Koiba ?
Users get a notification if whatever they say is quoted, even if it's used in a different thread.

... And it seems like we've brought one here.
:4greninja:'d by Vanilla-chan.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
gay men are better at getting girls then me
socially awkward statement of the day (check)
._.
I think you may have misinterpreted "please stop".

I meant, "don't post anything like that again".
nope I didn't interpret anything wrong
you and I both know my shenanigans will get me banned someday by some mod anyways :yeahboi:
premium don't save my sorry ***, we all know that
Should have used this:
I mean... thanks internet

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@ Moydow Moydow I'll add your NNID so I can send in my replays when the time is needed.

Just want to know the approximate amount of people who are willing to do my proposed idea of a Zelda social Sm4sh compilation video. I would think it be really cool to even have like one or two hlghlights from each person and it would turn out pretty cool!
I'll do it! But only if this makes it in.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Wait for someone to name search doesn't it have to have a @ at the beginning? Like @ Koiba Koiba ?
It's not a name search; you quoted their posts so they'll get a notification saying, "Koiba quoted your post in the Zelda Social." If you want to quote someone's post without giving them a notification, you can delete the stuff after the [quote

So the post of yours I quoted in this post has
Code:
[quote="Koiba, post: 19238426, member: 306350"]
for the stuff in the first bracket. I'd just delete
Code:
="Koiba, post: 19238426, member: 306350"
(making sure to keep the second bracket) and you wouldn't get a notification. Hopefully you understand what I meant.

And name search doesn't need a tag. It's just if they search a certain word like "oranges," then it'd show them every post with the word "oranges" in it, ordered from most recent to least recent.

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Aaaah, I see. Personally I'd be really flattered if my partner was overly attached, it wouldn't bother me too much. But if they did denounce others and stop me from doing things I enjoy and didn't let me be free, THEN I'd start to question them. Ah damn, that don't sound good at all with the whole bus thing. I've witnessed a lot of things similar to that, and I remember when the bus driver got so mad that he literally yelled out loud and everyone just stopped talking. Luckily he had stopped at a bus stop, so he wasn't driving whilst angry.

I've never drunk alcohol and I'm a little afraid to, and the smell just puts me off really.

SAME. Like, once I'm woken up, I can't go back to sleep, hence why I get SO mad when people wake me up. I'm also one to take naps, and being woken up from them is absolute hell. I'm just... frothing with hate.

... Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. nOPE
I've had it ONCE in my life and denounced it for all eternity. Not only does it taste atrocious, but why is it so popular if it's quite literally classified as POISON?

And I'm not usually one to take naps. I can't sleep while it's light outside when there's so much I could be doing besides that.

Plus I've tried to take naps before but I can definitely agree being woken from one makes me want to strangle something…

Ugh… I have a lot of things I hate I guess…. Despite that I'm generally cheery. Obviously.:lick:

And yeah…. that is the exact type of person she was… overly clingy… and while I was really appreciative of it for a while and thought it was the cutest thing ever, It did get to the point where she was kind of restricting my freedom… which is how I feel I am even though I'm a lot less clingy. (At least I hope. Only ever had 2 GF's.)

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I was gonna ask you the same thing. In fact, I don't even know if you're being serious or sarcastic.
Okay so your post ended up here because I copy and pasted it here. You said: He still brought it up nonetheless. I'm a she so hope that clears up some more stuff.
And then you said: Really? I always thought he was a guy doing his job like a businessman. Who's "he"? :4mario::4sonic:?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I've had it ONCE in my life and denounced it for all eternity. Not only does it taste atrocious, but why is it so popular if it's quite literally classified as POISON?
lol this sounds like me the first 21 years of my life

Then I learned alcoholic drinks are waaaaay too diverse to say "x drink tasted bad so all alcohol must taste bad". Beer's quite possibly the worst thing I've tasted in my life, meanwhile rum and brandy are on the full opposite end of the spectrum as my new favorite drinks after trying them.

I would think it's popular because most people drink it for the effects. Imo the only reason to drink anything is for taste, the former is a dangerous and slippery slope.

Matsushi

True Blood

And I'm not usually one to take naps. I can't sleep while it's light outside when there's so much I could be doing besides that.

Plus I've tried to take naps before but I can definitely agree being woken from one makes me want to strangle something…

Ugh… I have a lot of things I hate I guess…. Despite that I'm generally cheery. Obviously.:lick:

And yeah…. that is the exact type of person she was… overly clingy… and while I was really appreciative of it for a while and thought it was the cutest thing ever, It did get to the point where she was kind of restricting my freedom… which is how I feel I am even though I'm a lot less clingy. (At least I hope. Only ever had 2 GF's.)
That's very true indeed! Though I guess people just enjoy the taste. I can't really judge since I've never actually tasted it, but the smell is preposterous. There's a bar I walk passed sometimes and I always have to hold my breath in because the smell is sooo strong.

You're like my sister then, she can't sleep when there's sunlight. I can, but I usually can't sleep when there's background noise of some sort. It has to be completely silent for me to sleep contently. Naps are beautiful until you are woken up though. It's just so confusing. O__O;;;

Aaah, I see. Well, if you felt like she restricted your freedom, you made the right choice! You should be free to do your own things without anyone hassling you. ^^

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Okay so your post ended up here because I copy and pasted it here. You said: He still brought it up nonetheless. I'm a she so hope that clears up some more stuff.
And then you said: Really? I always thought he was a guy doing his job like a businessman. Who's "he"? :4mario::4sonic:?
You're just merely repeating everything I said?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
lol this sounds like me the first 21 years of my life

Then I learned alcoholic drinks are waaaaay too diverse to say "x drink tasted bad so all alcohol must taste bad". Beer's quite possibly the worst thing I've tasted in my life, meanwhile rum and brandy are on the full opposite end of the spectrum as my new favorite drinks after trying them.

I would think it's popular because most people drink it for the effects. Imo the only reason to drink anything is for taste, the former is a dangerous and slippery slope.
I'd say both are a slippery slope. The former is just easier to justify.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I don't like the taste of any alcoholic drinks - beer, Guinness, whiskey, brandy, any of them. I don't even like cider, even though I love apples, apple juice, and even this apple drink they sell here which is literally just non-alcoholic cider. I could drink that for days, but can't stand actual full-strength cider.

On the idea of drinking it for the effects, I've never had enough alcohol for it to have any effect on me, and I don't want to either.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I'm not old enough for alcohol. :ness:
Orange Juice is amazing.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
That's very true indeed! Though I guess people just enjoy the taste. I can't really judge since I've never actually tasted it, but the smell is preposterous. There's a bar I walk passed sometimes and I always have to hold my breath in because the smell is sooo strong.

You're like my sister then, she can't sleep when there's sunlight. I can, but I usually can't sleep when there's background noise of some sort. It has to be completely silent for me to sleep contently. Naps are beautiful until you are woken up though. It's just so confusing. O__O;;;

Aaah, I see. Well, if you felt like she restricted your freedom, you made the right choice! You should be free to do your own things without anyone hassling you. ^^
Me being woken up by a force that isn't my alarm clock: "I DIDN'T DO IT!! THE CHEESE FLAVORED WAFFLES WERE HIS IDEA AND… wait… you're not the evil entrepreneur trying to buy a world class patent from me who drives Optimus Prime…"

And Yup. If there's sunlight, I won't sleep. Not even if you paid me. I guess maybe because it bugs me that so much is happening in the middle of the day and I'm just sleeping through it.

It was one of my better decisions to break off from her IMO. She was even harming my relationships with my friends I feel. Besides, I'll bet I could get the same love and affection from someone else without all the overly excessive energy. I Just love taking it slow. >w<

Now comes the challenge of finding a bisexual or lesbian girl to romance because I'm just so amazing at that. -.-;

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Water is love, water is life.

Closest thing to alcohol I've had is "Rum Cake", and that was one of the worst things I've ever tasted in my life.

Dedicating the page to water.

Last edited:
Top Bottom