• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I have an AP test in 3 days and I've done no studying. Someone save me pls

edit: lol accidental page steal

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Tomorrow is the big day for me. I have my ap test over computer science.

The good news is my teacher has been working us quite hard and has been giving us tests that have questions harder then the AP test.

After this, I can finally relax and goof off more on this forum since everything else is easy.

But man did I hate this class. I love the concept of programming sure, I want to be a video game programmer but everything ended up working against me. Especially being my first ap class and one that does require a lot of work at home with only computers.

My assigned seat was also next to only one person two seats away from me so help was limited. And my teacher was very strict on the concept of help because of "not learning anything." Which while wasn't that much of a problem before, is a huge one now.

I have 4 programs, (and a couple of worksheets) that I can't do because I can't figure out one problem in the first ones code. I know how to trace it, the teacher at least gave me the code for merge stuff, but not the main. So while I have a lot of it copied and pasted now, my teacher still refuses to give me that final push to be done with it.

And you may be thinking, ask the person next to you, he didn't do it. So even if I pass the AP Exam, I still could fail because no one is willing/able to help me on one simple thing that I just can't figure out on my own. Overall, this class was too stressful. I have a lot of regrets in it, but man, the fact there might not even be a satisfying conclusion makes me sad. :/

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
APUSH. I don't think it'll be too bad, but it's a lot of memorization so I'm a little nervous I won't know enough. I love the class, though.
I took it last year. It's not that bad and I destroyed the DBQ.

I have AP Euro to worry about. :upsidedown:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I took it last year. It's not that bad and I destroyed the DBQ.

I have AP Euro to worry about. :upsidedown:
Destroyed as in did really well or bombed it?
They offered AP European History last year, but not enough people signed up so it got cancelled. I wanted to take it. :/

I'm taking AP World History next year. That'll probably be fun.

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
I was testing some stuff with robin and found that one of her custom DownB (goetia) give a free tome toss at kill percent. Someone test pls, it could completely OP.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Destroyed as in did really well or bombed it?
They offered AP European History last year, but not enough people signed up so it got cancelled. I wanted to take it. :/

I'm taking AP World History next year. That'll probably be fun.
No, I did well. I messed up the last FRQ and got a 4.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I have an AP test in 3 days and I've done no studying. Someone save me pls
I'm pretty sure I just failed a final exam.

70% of the exam grade was an essay asking us to compare a short story we read (one of many) and a movie we had to watch. The problem? I didn't read that short story.

I literally wrote "Honestly I didn't read this story so I can only discuss the film - sorry" and just wrote about the movie lol.

At least my grade is high enough that I could get a 0 on the exam and still pass and graduate :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I'm pretty sure I just failed a final exam.

70% of the exam grade was an essay asking us to compare a short story we read (one of many) and a movie we had to watch. The problem? I didn't read that short story.

I literally wrote "Honestly I didn't read this story so I can only discuss the film - sorry" and just wrote about the movie lol.

At least my grade is high enough that I could get a 0 on the exam and still pass and graduate :secretkpop:
C's get degrees.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Have some Nyanpasu everyone. :3

And I just realised Ore Monogatari aired today. DAMMIT. D:

Anyways. Going to bed now. I'll watch Ore Monogatari and then go to sleep. Night all.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Omg connecting with one of Palutena's tilts is as rare as winning the lottery
...except unlike the lottery you get nothing rewarding from hitting with them :^(

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Omg connecting with one of Palutena's tilts is as rare as winning the lottery
...except unlike the lottery you get nothing rewarding from hitting with them :^(
Really?

My Palutena isn't very good but I connected her f-tilt multiple times against Macchiato's and Ven's Zeldas.

I don't see the extreme hate for f-tilt personally. Yeah it's awful, but compared to the Phantom it's a god send in my opinion. xD

EDIT: It's also like one of the sassiest moves imo

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Got some guy on FG. Beat him for 5 straight matches as Zelda, after which he presumably tried to communicate some profanity via name tags (I only saw it changing back to his normal one, so I don't know what exactly). He picked Ness next game, and won with a lucky PK Flash. "SHREKT" I then proceeded to elevator him three times in the following two games, down-taunted, and left.
That guy right now: :salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:

Last edited:
Top Bottom