• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
It rained all morning but I brought a sweet umbrella. All the people without umbrellas wished they were me, yes sir :smirk:

Soul.

I still wonder why the **** do we need to wait until 2016 just so that we can have more info regarding the NX.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
>IMPLYING ITS GOING TO BE THE Wii U SUCCESSOR
pffft the 3DS is still printing money
The N3DS was just introduced as well
I honestly don't want to see a successor be announced so soon, because I don't have money to burn. Maybe 2017-18 idk
That's just my 2¢ :p

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Plot twist: it's not a handheld or a console

It's something else

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So we're taking a trip down memory lane.

Y'know, if it wasn't for the raid you guys did on the Rosa boards I probably wouldn't frequent this board as much as I am now.

Special shoutout to @XDanDan612

;)
Same here.

Shame raids don't happen anymore. The robin one was fairly good and I was looking forward to Mewtwo.

Anyway, this week is the final week of stress for me. After this, school is going to be a breeze. <3

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
please understand only Falcon and Sonic are as aggravating as FG Mario
Even @HeroMystic knows the sacred Mario art of Dodge into down smash
Okay then...

:4mario::4falcon::4sonic: are part of the "Sm4sh evil enterprises"

They were the one's responsible for taking out wavedashing and manipulating everyone to blame Sakurai

They were the one's to put in smash tour and took out DACUS and edge gaurding

They try to disrupt as many things as they can when brawl came out by doing many terrible things like tripping

They were the one's to take out story mode

They made the lag switch that players can use

:4diddy::4ness::rosalina::4villager::metaknight: used to be members of this organization but was led to the light by queen :4zelda:

No one knows whose the true leader behind all this...

Last edited:

Soul.

pffft the 3DS is still printing money
The N3DS was just introduced as well
I honestly don't want to see a successor be announced so soon, because I don't have money to burn. Maybe 2017-18 idk
That's just my 2¢ :p
Yeah, true. The NX to me is like the DS in 2004.... a third pillar. GameCube, GBA, DS.
Now we have Wii U, 3DS, NX. It makes no sense to me for a third pillar to be a home console. Ugh the wait sucks. Announcing it in 2016 and releasing it in 2017 seems likely.
Plot twist: it's not a handheld or a console

It's something else
a hybrid??

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I still wonder why the **** do we need to wait until 2016 just so that we can have more info regarding the NX.
Well each console usually lasts for about 5 - 6 Years. But if they do announce one at this time, it'll be a bit dumb.

B-But I want to know more about the NX console. ;~; I can't decide!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Yeah, true. The NX to me is like the DS in 2004.... a third pillar. GameCube, GBA, DS.
Now we have Wii U, 3DS, NX. It makes no sense to me for a third pillar to be a home console. Ugh the wait sucks. Announcing it in 2016 and releasing it in 2017 seems likely.

a hybrid??
Third pillar eh?
Nintendo Smartphone when
^

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Hey @ Shrokatii Shrokatii what happened to the CD-i stuff?

Did you get a waifu?

Or did someone dare to bring light to your lair and now only your ghost remains?
i decided to show my support for toon zelda

i was thinking of making my signature to a gif of cdi zelda, but im not premium so the whole gif probably wouldnt show up

dont worry, i still wonder whats for dinner :awesome:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
i decided to show my support for toon zelda

i was thinking of making my signature to a gif of cdi zelda, but im not premium so the whole gif probably wouldnt show up

dont worry, i still wonder whats for dinner :awesome:
Don't blame ya.

We all gotta support our favorites:zeldamelee:

Yeah, I can understand the whole gif not fully showing in the sig. I got somewhat lucky with mine with the shades showing at least.

Pro tip: If you right click on a gif/image in a sig that's not fully showing and click "view image" you can see the whole thing.

You can try it on mine if you want-it's worth seeing the whole thing.

Good to know you didn't get sent into the pit where it burnssssssssssss.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Don't blame ya.

Yeah, I can understand the whole gif not fully showing in the sig. I got somewhat lucky with mine with the shades showing at least.

Pro tip: If you right click on a gif/image in a sig that's not fully showing and click "view image" you can see the whole thing.

yeah i guess i could just go ahead and put it there and if people wanna see it they can just view it manually

and yes, i did not get sent into the pit... i made link the greatest face of koridai... or else he wouldve had to DIE.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Don't blame ya.

:4darkpit:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
yeah i guess i could just go ahead and put it there and if people wanna see it they can just view it manually

and yes, i did not get sent into the pit... i made link the greatest face of koridai... or else he wouldve had to DIE.
Now you're supporting 4 Swords Zelda?

Nice!

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Now you're supporting 4 Swords Zelda?

Nice!
four swords was my first zelda game (didnt get into the series until melee came out where i thought link was cool)

lots of nostalgia in that game, and is my 3rd or 4th favorite zelda game... i seriously hope they remake it for wii u or some other console, a lot of potential in it

Top Bottom