• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Remove the kill power in his throws, and Sonic is instantly turned back into Brawl Sonic minus ASCSC, struggling to get kills with his 13+ frames Bair/Fsmash/Usmash. He's either really good or really mediocre.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Needles don't need more ending lag, they should work like Fox's lasers at a distance, meaning they do damage but don't cause targets to flinch. Also, they should do half the damage they do when fired from the same distance they lose their flinch. That way she can't camp from a long distance and would have to zone with a move that's not AS safe to zone with in mid-close range. It would also make her be more contact oriented, which IMO is how she should be. Bair's sweetspot should have slightly less KBG, and of course all the **** that has to be fixed about Vanish (its ability to plank, the lagless auto-cancel, etc).

The hitbox on Bouncing Fish should be made smaller too, and I honestly don't see why she has invincibility or whatever during the move.

I think those smaller changes still keep true to her playstyle while not completely breaking her. I'd say fair should have a bit more landing lag so that it could still perform it's air-strings but being limited to two or three without having to land.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
and I honestly don't see why she has invincibility or whatever during [Bouncing Fish]
wowowowow what

this is news to me

EDIT: Oh, just a little bit right as she begins the jump
that isn't quite as stupid as what I was picturing but it does seem unnecessary.

Last edited:
What if they just didn't bother with Sonic's KO power and just decided to nerf his overall damage potential/output?

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
wowowowow what

this is news to me
I'm probably wrong or whatever. You're the data nerd, not me :p

What if they just didn't bother with Sonic's KO power and just decided to nerf his overall damage potential/output?
His u-smash should be slightly weaker, though. It can (and should) be a finisher, but not such an early finisher. It shouldn't kill anyone under 110%. Also, his b-throw should be weaker too. His f-throw killing at much higher percents is fine as is.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm really not fond of the idea of the fastest character in the game having one of the strongest kill throws in the game. Unless you wanted to nerf his grabs or something I guess...

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Read the last comment.

My head hurts from this incredibly incomprehensible logic. To think that it really is these kind of people that contribute to the Rosalina MU thread--

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
GANONDORF NEEDS TO USE HIS ACROSS B REPEATEDLY TO GET ACCURATE HITS

god damn I just read the entire thing and that guy seriously used lv9 cpus fighting each other as proof
i'm so done

also Luma can nair/uair off Flame Choke before Ganondorf can do anything about it, Ganon's default sideB is worthless in the MU; Flame Wave will kill Luma and also kills Rosa at like 80%, while Flame Chain is an actual hitbox that can deal with both and cross up Rosalina if shielded.

Last edited:

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Bouncing Fish before the first patch was such a terrifying attack...I don't think it has any invincibility though. That's ZSS' down B.

Seriously guys, this pairing is adorable.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Read the last comment.

My head hurts from this incredibly incomprehensible logic. To think that it really is these kind of people that contribute to the Rosalina MU thread--
All three of the comments are stupid as hell and they go in order of least stupid to most stupid. Why the first person even had hope in Eventhubs is beyond me, saying X can beat Y because you managed to beat Y while using X is also stupid as hell, then there's the third comment... Speaking of which, there's this dude on Youtube hosting a "tournament" of CPUs. I'd rather watch people fight than badly programmed CPUs who over-predict the other and end up doing stupid stuff. OMG. This day or rather, this week has been full of stupid. First the Kong Cyclone spamming, the questions on Mewtwo, the patch speculation, then the freaking tier lists made by random people claiming they know anything, and then this... ABOMINATION!

Welp, back to reading stuff on Mexico for my history class.

Last edited:
THE JEREMIAH GUY SPELLED BEATING WRONG. HE SPELLED IT AS BETTING

WHAT THE ****

EDIT: APPROPRIATE GIF FOR MY MOOD

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Zelda barely moves in all of her victory poses. Obviously a character Sakurai didn't spend much time on.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Sonic I'd just remove bthrow's kill power
Personally wouldn't mind this, sonic has plenty of set ups for kills already
Needles don't need more ending lag, they should work like Fox's lasers at a distance, meaning they do damage but don't cause targets to flinch. Also, they should do half the damage they do when fired from the same distance they lose their flinch.
I'm sure I read this wrong but needles already do less damage at longer ranges
The hitbox on Bouncing Fish should be made smaller too, and I honestly don't see why she has invincibility or whatever during the move.
probs for projectiles on start up, if I were to think like Sakurai

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Speaking of which, there's this dude on Youtube hosting a "tournament" of CPUs. I'd rather watch people fight than badly programmed CPUs who over-predict the other and end up doing stupid stuff.
I'm convinced that cpus aren't programmed to fight each other. They're programmed to track down human players. That's why they gang up on you on those 8 player smash stages in classic mode. And why they start to suck once all the human players are dead.

Wtf the ****. Is this invincibility though? Or is it like game and watch's dash attack where she can tank one hit but can't tank multi hit attacks. Either way, looks like I was wrong.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
@ Lavani Lavani you seem to post something involving someone being to invincible to bombs and everyone seems to drop their jaws every time <.<

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
By the way @ Lavani Lavani @ Berserker. Berserker. you two got met thinking about what design choices would be appropriate to try and balance the game further and I sorta wanna make a list of changes I'd make to most if not all characters to make them more logical and fitting into their individual character "archetype."

But it's gonna be such a long write... wonder if anyone would be interested in reading anyways.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
@ Lavani Lavani you seem to post something involving someone being to invincible to bombs and everyone seems to drop their jaws every time <.<
I know, right?

By the way @ Lavani Lavani @ Berserker. Berserker. you two got met thinking about what design choices would be appropriate to try and balance the game further and I sorta wanna make a list of changes I'd make to most if not all characters to make them more logical and fitting into their individual character "archetype."

But it's gonna be such a long write... wonder if anyone would be interested in reading anyways.
I'd certainly be interested in reading it!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Zelda barely moves in all of her victory poses. Obviously a character Sakurai didn't spend much time on.
What are you talking about? She probably moves the most in victory poses out of all characters.

[collapse=spoilerz]
[/collapse]

Last edited:
Top Bottom