• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Zelda Skyward Sword Acoustic Main Theme

AceTriggerMedia

Smash Rookie

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Not bad! Covers can be a pain to make and they take a lot of skill, so all things considered, you did very well. My only gripe is that the guitar may not be the best instrument to do a cover for this as the melody (both forward and backward) seemed a tad bit off. Although that may just be you putting your personal spin on it.

AceTriggerMedia

Smash Rookie
Not bad! Covers can be a pain to make and they take a lot of skill, so all things considered, you did very well. My only gripe is that the guitar may not be the best instrument to do a cover for this as the melody (both forward and backward) seemed a tad bit off. Although that may just be you putting your personal spin on it.
Yeah It was sorta hard to figure all the notes out and some parts do seem a bit off, but I also added some extra things I thought would make the song sound fuller if it were done with an acoustic guitar. But Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! :)

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
For what it's worth, I like your rendition a lot more than the actual song.
I agree, i find the actual song very bland and not very rememberable. Does anyone know who did the music for this game. I hope to god thats not koji kondo, he is much better than this.

Top Bottom