• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda says HI!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Greetings from the Zelda boards!

We're discussing specific enemy moves and how our magical fairy princess can deal with them. Currently it's Lucario's turn with the infamous dair.

The thread can be found here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=203266

(do ignore the mewtwo references, it's 2am over here and I'm tired!)

We'd love to invite you over to give us your contribution. Tell us:

- how good this move does vs Zelda's own moveset.
- how safe is this move against her?
- what OoS options does Zelda have and what can Lucario do if she shields and attempts to punish.
- Also we'd love to know WHEN you'd use this move (as an approach, out of shield etc etc...)

etc etc etc...

Basically just let us know what her scaring moves and your sorted! ^^ Remember this is not a matchup discussion, so other moves and approaches are not to be discussed. We'd be so grateful for your contribution! Thanks!

Milln

Smash Champion
Three things:

I've been awake for two days and hung out with extended family on the first and worked a sixteen hour day on the second.
Kirby says Hi, not Zelda.
Talking about one specific move a character has sounds like a waste of a topic.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I'm assuming you havn't read the thread... >.>
Also, maybe you should get some rest? I would after 2 long days. I certainly wouldn't be on smashboards! ^^

Your contribution would be wonderful!

ckm

Smash Journeyman
zeldas upsmash > lucario's dair, for the most part. have to be smart with it to use it effectively in this matchup.

Sigrid Fiinikkusu

Smash Apprentice
Pretty much. Lucario's dair is also predictable at times since everyone knows about it >.> Plus Zelda could get off an uair against Lucario if he jumps too high up and tries to use dair to stall and throw off your usmash.

Top Bottom