• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda in SSB4 General (Q&A)

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i think Nair getting a bigger hitbox and autocancelling would help her approach more. Utilt could stand to be bigger just to help in trading out on more attacks safetly.

Ice Prince

Smash Cadet
^Agreed. I've found those tend to be what I use in my gameplay (and Utilt is so awesome to watch when it grabs everyone on screen for a beautiful launch). :p

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
^ and </> tilts are quite powerful, but they could use a boost certainly. Perhaps a wider hit box on ^, and faster start up on </>. More damage potential is nice. I do think ^ tilt is powerful enough, but a wider hitbox would serve nicely. </> works fine, but make it more competitive in comparison to other characters.
Yeah, they're strong, although f-tilt isn't really THAT strong....it can only kill at about 160%+. U-tilt is a great finisher, but since they're both kind of slow (specially f-t) they're not really good moves unless you set them up or catch someone off-guard with f-t's somewhat long range. It still can't beat Ness's u-smash, though, which isn't a super long range either :(

And yeah about what you said regarding Transform. It should take less than a second ¬¬!

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I think her upB should be able to curve a little (like lucario's) to avoid getting edge guarded so easy. And give her fair and bair melee's sourspot. Maybe make dins travel a bit faster. And for down B... be able to hold it down, and have her create a barrier that reflects (like fox's) and when physically attacked, shatter and cause damage and knock back (like a reflect/counter). Tapping downB would cause her to spin like normal.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
That's a really good idea about her recovery - yeah it would definitely be nice to curve her recovery, and maybe even have a better hitbox at the ending of her up b. As in, if someone is edgehogging her, it'll consistently hit them or if they're in still in invincibility frames - somehow make it a little more forgiving for her to make it back without constantly being easy to edgehog.

Top Bottom