• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~::Zelda Finder::~ Read First Post

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
whats with this mod... being all off topic and such <_<
man. its liek the WORST MODERATOR EVER.
just kidding, i luv you (don't hurt me) :3

Upke

Smash Journeyman
I live in Savannah, GA for school but I'm in Cary, NC when on break usually. I guess I'll post both and you can use your discretion.

U.S.A.::GA::Savannah::Upke
U.S.A.::NC::Cary::Upke

PS: Orange name if possible. :cool:

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
I'm a ganon main, but I picked up zelda as a low tier secondary recently and I'm doing pretty well for the amount of time I've been playing her. I guess my ganon play-style translates into zelda fairly well. I am active.

Karmaic Avidity

Smash Cadet
Oooh wheee! Zelda main secondary for life! (Sorry babe, I gotta use Peach to tryhard :( )

USA::GA::Woodstock/Kennesaw::Karma

Preferably purple on the name <3

Karmaic Avidity

Smash Cadet
Those lightning kicks tho. I will agree to that as well. Why doesn't Peach's Fair kill below like 150% :( Zelda you are my twinkle-toed bae <3

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
my zelda has upgraded. i can beat all my scrub friends' main top tier characters with her now. and i can beat my good friends' secondaries as well.

Karmaic Avidity

Smash Cadet
You should go to Cute Cats 7 in Atlanta. Apparently, I might be able to go to that.
What a coincidence! I'm going to that! Well, there's a good chance I'm going. It'll be my first big tournament, so I'm really nervous and all. Plus I don't know what to bring, whether I should pre-reg or not. I'm just a mess right now XD

my zelda has upgraded. i can beat all my scrub friends' main top tier characters with her now. and i can beat my good friends' secondaries as well.
Good :D Zelda's a lot of fun when you get used to her <3

HRR2b23

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2535-4498-3108
What a coincidence! I'm going to that! Well, there's a good chance I'm going. It'll be my first big tournament, so I'm really nervous and all. Plus I don't know what to bring, whether I should pre-reg or not. I'm just a mess right now XD

Good :D Zelda's a lot of fun when you get used to her <3
Agreed, Zelda is so much fun to use, she catches a lot of people off guard too since pretty much everybody always assumes Sheik.

NASAsocal

Smash Rookie
U.S.A.::CA::Los Angeles::NASSA
I currently main sheik/zelda hybrid, I've been playing Zelda longer than Sheik, for about 3 to 4 Months, name in pink please

Luwafer

Smash Cadet
Canada.::BC::Vancouver::Luwafer
I'm afraid I have no idea what you mean by Smashboards site colour dropdown menu, but the code is #ff0080. Gotta keep things pink for Zelda <3
I'm a relatively new player and a Sheik/ Zelda main. I'm learning Sheik to get some fundamentals down and have a go-to top tier character, but afterwards, I hope to main Zelda and use Sheik as a backup for those grim Zelda-moments. After all, the year is 20XX...

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
upgrade time: i can beat some people in tournament with zelda but i really don't pull her out unless i know i'll win. i don't think there's any matchups where she's actually better than ganon.

Kaeldiar

Smash Ace
USA::VA::Charlottesville (UVa)::Kaeldiar (during the school year)
USA::SC::Sumter (during the summer)

Purple name? This color purple? It's the second lightest shade, not sure what the "name" of it is.

Last edited:

Nessie092

Smash Rookie
USA: NJ : Hillside : Nessie /I am currently learning how to zelda, hope to improve the zelda meta if possible

Perfecthell4

Smash Apprentice
U.S.A.:NY::Fredonia::Perfect Hell

Dorming at SUNY Fredonia during the academic year, during breaks and summer/winter i live in Huntington NY (Long Island)

Professor_Wizard

Smash Rookie
USA::IN::Bloomington::Professor_wizard

I don't always play zelda, I usually play Peach, but I picked up Shielda for dealing with Puff a la Ice, and long story short, Zelda is so much fun and I have been refining my game with her in all MUs, not just Puff, and am treating her as a true secondary.

I am curious if anyone plays a true sheilda these days though.

PK_

Smash Rookie
USA::NH::Bedford::pK

Zelda main, lookin to disrupt the New England scene.

Kadae

Lover of Tea
Australia :: Victoria :: Melbourne :: Kadae

I'm a bit of a newbie, but I'm active. Hooray for Zelda!

Edit: I've decided to treat her as more of a secondary since I've really taken a liking to Sheik.

Last edited:

Dralro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deadeye42
Wow this character forum needs some help... I myself am a bowser player but I try to have some activity on lots of forums, and since my brother is a Zelda main, I figured I would go on, so, first question. How long ago did the pros abandon these boards? For Bowser it was somewhere around 2011-12, obviously they go on once in a while but they aren't really active anymore.

Top Bottom