• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Boards more elitist than the marth boards with 1/30 of the results go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit

Smash Lord
Grey, I think us and every other sensible Zelda main should just ignore this thread.

Even if you say the correct thing and tell him the right information, he is going to debate it or tell you you're wrong based on his tiny bit of experience (which I am guessing is against level 1 computers).

AL, your intentions are good, but if you look at the 6 points that you said to Grey, you'd realize that you break just about every point you made in every post you make. You take everything personally, you are never wrong, and you just yell at people for giving answers that you aren't satisfied with.

This is my last post in this thread because, at this rate, it's going to be locked. It's not healthy for us to fight with AL nor is it healthy to try and discuss our character in a hostile thread.

AL, if you have any sense at all, you won't respond to this post.

Adios.

:bandit:

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
1. Pointed at me
2. Pointed at me
3. Pointed at me
4. That's fine, whatever. But the topic you posted up is too broad. Zelda has alot of weak points. It would be better if the title started with something. If your doing this for the new Zelda's to come in, as you say, then "How to overcome Zelda's Weakness" doesn't cut it cause it can mean a number amount of things.
5. I would comment on that but I'm afraid I would be infracted for speaking my mind.

The first three points weren't simply directed at you I could point to at least all the Zelda players who have posted in this thread and said the things I've pointed out. Now if you so happen to fall into those categories then that's something different entirely. But no I did not direct my post to you and only your self. Once again it's a free topic pick a move and discuss it doesn't haven't to be overly complex just talk about a move that's all why is that so hard?

6. This isn't about having the perfect Zelda. This is about having the common sense to read what your opponent is doing. Zelda is a defensive character and should be treated as such.

I think you forget that alot of the Zelda's here are not new. And the ones who are new either figure out on their own or ask someone on the boards. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that any laggy move can be punished.

I have a problem with this for two reason. I don't care how much tourney experience you have don't have or if you play brawl+. If you're going to post in this thread leave all that **** out of there and just bring your knowledge everything else isn't needed. I like how you can't even follow the simplest of rules. That's your pride getting in the way well i've been to X amount of tournies and played Y players whoopity ****ing doo. Then you talk about laggy move being punished I don't know where this came from or why you even brought this up but it doesn't make any sense. If we look at my post quoted and when you say that it has no bearing on anything at all so please explain it.

Nair'n under a platform should be a given. I'm not stating situations, I'm stating the move in general. Also landing behind them won't solve anything. You get blocked, you get grabbed. It's as simple as that.
One don't assume that information is known. Nothing is a given that's not the purpose of this. I've could of sworn Ive said this before but no matter how basic it seems still post it. I

Honestly do you even try the stuff you post up against any player? Dtilt out of Nair? That sounds perplexed. Doing Nair in the way your putting it means your approaching at any giving point in time, other wise none of this would come to light. If you approach, they can shield. If they do that, then you get grabbed. Have you ever tried Dash Grabbing after a well spaced Ike Fair? Unless you PS, your not getting to him. Your getting to his fist.
I wouldn't post anything that I haven't tried or down myself on another person. Nair auto canceled may seem perplexed to you. And I'm sure you more than likely know this already but you can full hop onto nair onto platforms and then lead into dtilts. Or you can just auto-cancel the move but doing sh nair and then following up. Approaching with Zelda isn't going to make you auto lose and just because she is a good defensive characters doesn't mean you don't have to approach. Better yet he's the million dollar question if Zelda gets out camped by 95% of the cast then how in the hell are you not approaching anyone you're playing ?

Grey, I think us and every other sensible Zelda main should just ignore this thread.

Even if you say the correct thing and tell him the right information, he is going to debate it or tell you you're wrong based on his tiny bit of experience (which I am guessing is against level 1 computers).

AL, your intentions are good, but if you look at the 6 points that you said to Grey, you'd realize that you break just about every point you made in every post you make. You take everything personally, you are never wrong, and you just yell at people for giving answers that you aren't satisfied with.

This is my last post in this thread because, at this rate, it's going to be locked. It's not healthy for us to fight with AL nor is it healthy to try and discuss our character in a hostile thread.

Adios.

:bandit:
I thought I was on your ignore list. Level one comps seriously ? Honestly this thread was derailed after the first page. Then people continuously try to de rail it. So OBV you Zelda elites need a disclaimer on how things should work.

MrEh

Smash Hero
The problem is that most Zelda mains aren't sensible. As if the constant bickering doesn't make it apparent enough...

You take everything personally, you are never wrong, and you just yell at people for giving answers that you aren't satisfied with.
I was under the impression that this was the norm around here.

Unsuccessful cop out is unsuccessful.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Ok fine whatever. I'm way done with this thread anyways. I was gonna ask Kata to do something about this thread but you know what, I'm not.

I wanna see from a distance how many Zelda players you can gather. I mean since my info isn't good enough into detail, I'm gonna stop posting in this thread after this and just watch.

IIRC, the same thing happened to the MK vs Zelda MU. So I'm going to do the same thing to this thread. If you happen to find anything new that I don't then get back at me.

Otherwise if it hasn't been done, a new MU thread is in order.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Ok fine whatever. I'm way done with this thread anyways. I was gonna ask Kata to do something about this thread but you know what, I'm not.

I wanna see from a distance how many Zelda players you can gather. I mean since my info isn't good enough into detail, I'm gonna stop posting in this thread after this and just watch.

IIRC, the same thing happened to the MK vs Zelda MU. So I'm going to do the same thing to this thread. If you happen to find anything new that I don't then get back at me.

Otherwise if it hasn't been done, a new MU thread is in order.
LoL what the **** was I thinking saying that two word answers wasn't enough and assuming common knowledge wasn't good enough OMG i'm such a piece of ****. Katefi look this thread I'm down with this ****.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
LoL what the **** was I thinking saying that two word answers wasn't enough and assuming common knowledge wasn't good enough OMG i'm such a piece of ****. Katefi look this thread I'm down with this ****.
LOL

U Still Mad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom