• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yuba City Monthlies - 5/31/08 ::POWERPLAY!!:: ::Read First Post::

DRGN

Technowizard
That was a lot of fun.

I wish I could have played more people. Maybe I can play more of you when you come to Sac.

Evil: Maybe your freind could make up a bunch of drawings, show 'em off online, and people could pick & choose what they want right there & make the sale. I think I once told Hella he should do something similar, since I liked his art too. I didn't get a good look at your shirt though, so I'd like to see what they look like before having him make one. I bet Delphiki would like a Pichu one though, lol.

Simna: "What have I DOONEEE...?!?" hahahaha

priceless

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
so Feb. 23rd..

Who can come??

i want to have some fresh new people.. who haven't attended the YC Monthlies..

Let me know guys..

Thanks.

-QTP

QTP

So where are the videos you guys recorded?
not sure, i know that they're on youtube.
i just typed up my gamename and SSBM.

you can look up mine if you want.

oh, and if Evil gives you the tourny results, could you put it on Tia please??

thanks.

23rd? How unfortunate...UCD and UCB are gonna crew battle each other on that day.
sorry about that man, if i woulda known that earier, i woulda scheduled it on a different day.

my bad man.

-QTP

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
Hey Dustin. I'm in town today if you guys feel like smashing. Give me a call or reply here.

After you guys vote though, yeah?

Evil

Smash Apprentice
That was a lot of fun.

I wish I could have played more people. Maybe I can play more of you when you come to Sac.

Evil: Maybe your freind could make up a bunch of drawings, show 'em off online, and people could pick & choose what they want right there & make the sale. I think I once told Hella he should do something similar, since I liked his art too. I didn't get a good look at your shirt though, so I'd like to see what they look like before having him make one. I bet Delphiki would like a Pichu one though, lol.

Ok i talked to him and he said they he is in the middle of drawing them so when he finish's we will be putting them up.

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
Can't come. Work tommorow. But if anyone wants to send me the brackets to the last yuba tourney I could put them up on tia. Aim me or something.

Alsoooo, did anyone want to go to ender's games on the 16th? Check work schedule, save money, etc.

QTP

who all went over there tonight??

i wish i could come..

:(

hopefully next time.

-QTP

2pac29

Smash Apprentice
who all went over there tonight??

i wish i could come..

:(

hopefully next time.

-QTP
Not that many PPL showed up... but it was still fun..
Hopefully you can next time Man YOu need to show Us how it's done with SHEIK!!!...

As for the tourney I'll be there hopefully Evil can get a hold of the sac guyz!!!

P.s
Somebody tell matt that maple story anit the answer...lol

QTP

Not that many PPL showed up... but it was still fun..
Hopefully you can next time Man YOu need to show Us how it's done with SHEIK!!!...

As for the tourney I'll be there hopefully Evil can get a hold of the sac guyz!!!

P.s
Somebody tell matt that maple story anit the answer...lol

Maple Story???

oh god, just playing it to hide from Smash.

haha..

-QTP

QTP

some nice vids..
Robert, are you coming down on the 23rd??

-QTP

QTP

oh, i almost forgot..

this tourney is going to start at 4:30.

i found out i have to work on that day, and there's no way of getting out of it.

sorry for your troubles.

4:30.

-QTP

Evil

Smash Apprentice
Well i might go but not inter i just fiound out i got three big bills to pay so that leaves me broke. i told the sac guys but i don't know if there going to go.

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
Watching isn't very fun. I can spot you if needed.

Matt's in Chico for the rest of the week, so I'm going to see If I can catch a ride with him back to YC saturday afternoon. We'll see how that turns out.

Hopefully I'll see you guys then.

Evil

Smash Apprentice
Well i talked to the sac smasher and they don't know if there going to come because they might be going to a tournyt in SF... And i'll try and be there maybe i can catch a ride with
Sad P and Rad Red.

QTP

impossible

also Qtp:

Cockiness = mwhahaha

okay, so i meant to say was..

don't be so mwhahaha???

haha, well i hope you can make it to the tourney man, wanna have more people showing up.

:)

hope to see you.

oh, one last thing.

whoever talks on this Thread that does not have a All Is Brawl Account should make one.

just go to www.allisbrawl.com , and register.

whoever has made a Tia account can use there same info there.(since it's Neal who made this one as well.

i have the YC Monthlies Tournament posted up on there so you can be an attendee on it.

thanks.

-QTP

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
oh, one last thing.

whoever talks on this Thread that does not have a All Is Brawl Account should make one.

just go to www.allisbrawl.com , and register.

whoever has made a Tia account can use there same info there.(since it's Neal who made this one as well.

i have the YC Monthlies Tournament posted up on there so you can be an attendee on it.

thanks.

-QTP

Also, I can put brackets and what not up there so it can show your tourney history on your profile.

I wanted to put them up for the last tourney, but it seems the brackets disappeared. >_>

Top Bottom