• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yuba City Monthlies - 5/31/08 ::POWERPLAY!!:: ::Read First Post::

Delphiki

Smash Champion
no offense or nothin', but no Sh*t.

pay for my gas there.. then we'll go.

it's not like i'm choosing YC monthlies over your tournies, because yours are way better than mine..

no doubt about that.

but how dare you try to come on this thread and tell me something that i already f*cking know.

-QTP
edit: This is Drgn.

I wan't trying to be sarcastic or anything, I didn't really know how far Yuba is or how much trouble it is to come.

How dare I tell you something you already know? Uhmm, it was more like a question along the lines of "why don't you come and play with us" to those that know already. Like I said, I didn't know coming was troublesome, therefore I thought it was worth it. (Also, just because both threads are in the same area of the forums doesn't necessarily mean you or others in here consistently check both; meaning I don't know what you or the others know)

Sorry, I didn't think it'd be offensive, though just in case I did say "no offense or nothin'", which also wasn't sarcastic.

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
edit: This is Drgn.

I wan't trying to be sarcastic or anything, I didn't really know how far Yuba is or how much trouble it is to come.

How dare I tell you something you already know? Uhmm, it was more like a question along the lines of "why don't you come and play with us" to those that know already. Like I said, I didn't know coming was troublesome, therefore I thought it was worth it. (Also, just because both threads are in the same area of the forums doesn't necessarily mean you or others in here consistently check both; meaning I don't know what you or the others know)

Sorry, I didn't think it'd be offensive, though just in case I did say "no offense or nothin'", which also wasn't sarcastic.
haha. wow.

all i'm saying is that you made it sound sarcastic.
even if you intentionally meant to or not, it did.

so yes i took offense to it..

but anyways, i'm not pissed at you or anything..

no worries.

i'm planning to come up on the 2nd for th SacSmash..

where is it going to be held at??

-QTP

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
hey yc hows smash going I had enough to go down there but your tournies wouldn't be enough for me to pay for train ride back to or.
people would have to $20 moneymatch me too.
wanna come down soon lol.

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
I didn't really know how far Yuba is or how much trouble it is to come.
Yeah, it's a bummer none of us really have a way to get down there. (Even though it's not far at all) I'd have no problem being a bus If I had a vehicle. But alas, we all work full time and the schedule gods hate us.

Hopefully some time soon though. I had some really fun matches with you and delph I'd like to play the rest sac too.

So hopefully the 2nd. :dizzy:

QTP

hey yc hows smash going I had enough to go down there but your tournies wouldn't be enough for me to pay for train ride back to or.
people would have to $20 moneymatch me too.
wanna come down soon lol.
well i guess that means that we'll all have to schedule something..

maybe a tourney or smashfest??

haha, $20 moneymatches??

Yeah, it's a bummer none of us really have a way to get down there. (Even though it's not far at all) I'd have no problem being a bus If I had a vehicle. But alas, we all work full time and the schedule gods hate us.

Hopefully some time soon though. I had some really fun matches with you and delph I'd like to play the rest sac too.

So hopefully the 2nd. :dizzy:
Elton ''John's"!!!!

haha.

QTP

2nd Place!!!!

good tourney guys..

SadPanda: really good Falcon.
good job with following grabs..
impressed.

Lance: Close -*** matches man..
suprized i actually beat you for finals.

Sal: ****.
we need to play more. :)

Johnny: WTF?? good games.

Raretruffle: I'm sorry that the Elton John's couldn't play tonight,
but promise me, we'll play doubles next time.

Evil: I didn't even play you this time. WTF!

to everyone else, i had fun.

next tourney is on the 26th. This upcoming Saturday.

and it's starting at 3 so we can have doubles.

oh, i think we'll have doubles tourney before singles.

any new people going to make it to this one??

-QTP

Evil

Smash Apprentice
Yes nice tourney. SadP and I will try and be there next tourney.

QTP- Ya we'll have to play next or come over when Johnny and Matt come over.

SO who is going to be my doubles partner? I'll try and get some money for this one.

Robert- Thanks for entering me in the tourney i'll try and pay you back some way. Also nice matches your getting good.

SadP- Should of beat you but I'll beat you next time.

Evil

Smash Apprentice
QTP never mind i found out. Also we should have the tourney some where else so we don't have to pay so much to play. because 8 bucks is to much.

QTP

hey who is lance ?
Lance is one of our friends that mains Falco. he's really good, but come to think of it, i don't think he has a smashboards account. :)

QTP never mind i found out. Also we should have the tourney some where else so we don't have to pay so much to play. because 8 bucks is to much.
yes i agree, but where would we play at??

-QTP

QTP

Evil: Can you get Josh to send me my videos from the tournament please?? i wanna see how i did.
haha.

:)

-QTP

Evil

Smash Apprentice
Evil: Can you get Josh to send me my videos from the tournament please?? i wanna see how i did.
haha.

-QTP

Sure man, np.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wNW7QYWriQ SadP(Falcon) vs. QTP(Sheik) R1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbdD3hBf9I SadP(Falcon) vs. QTP(Sheik) R2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfL01AAULNw Sal(Fox) vs. QTP(Sheik) R1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZwLzBOkRl4 Sal(Fox) vs. QTP(Sheik) R2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOgM1dSTUJY RedJ(Marth) vs. QTP(Sheik) R1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X6tsjT6Z4w Rare(Pikachu) vs. QTP(Sheik) R1

2pac29

Smash Apprentice
Man That tourny was a lil Weird fun but Weird...Anywayz QTP you kick my A** all over the stage's Man we gotta play some more Next time we go to Evil's house your comming With Us... !!!SMASH FOR LIFE!!!... : )
and Matt A.K.A (ukno) What happend? ...U were one of the frist one's out (WEIRD LIKE I SAID)...
Really fun playing with everyone Tho...

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
I rember the good old powerplay days

Lance gos to the Yuba City Collage and hes gamer tag is Sly. Hes pro at first person shooters for the pc.
but he's not better than me lol moneymatch, I was sponsored for smash for mlg lol
get some and this was when I lived in yc but never played in powerplay smash event but been to one but was practing on bf2 at the moment for that tournie.

Evil

Smash Apprentice
but he's not better than me lol moneymatch, I was sponsored for smash for mlg lol
get some and this was when I lived in yc but never played in powerplay smash event but been to one but was practing on bf2 at the moment for that tournie.

Hes racked number 1 in the US for MOH... Metal Of Honer. Right now hes trying to go pro in Call Of duty 4... No one hes played can beat him so far.

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
Josh, I think you'd be able to get round 2 up if you render it in a lower quality format.

It would make me a very happy person. =)

QTP

First off, I'd like to say, thank God Smashboards is up and running again.

i couldn't live without it.

haha.

i dont know where u guys are going, but can you call in sick?

What in the world are you talking about?? haha.

The other videos are up.

http://youtube.com/user/AAAbatterye2

QTP, you should put this link on the first page since that's where the videos will be.

oh, good idea. i will man.

So, Tourney's tomorrow..

Who's all coming??

-QTP

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
Dustin, want to come get me in chico at about 1:30 ish?

I can pay for gas etc.

Zoap: Payouts aren't that big, especially since we have to pay to use the venue now. More people could make it higher though. :)

EDIT: I think Britton means our jobs.

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
Good Tourney!

It was great to play some out of town people for once. It's too bad Matt was a wimp and didn't show. Haha.

Evil

Smash Apprentice
Ya good tourny and yes Matt is a wimp and wussy man... also is there going to be another one?

So was there any one who wanted a shirt?

$10 one picture or $20 for two pictures but it might be $15 for one and $20 for two
So any takers? He will draw anyone.

2pac29

Smash Apprentice
Yesss very good Tourney , QTP and Robet Dang best double's match EVER (for me) I thought you had us..
SAC ...
When is this???

p.s
Matt aka...(Ukno) is a lil girl...lol

Top Bottom