• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're All A Bunch Of Tourney F@gz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GofG

Smash Champion
SO GUYS LETS FAIL SOME MORE MEMES THAT COME FROM 4CHAN.ORG ORIGINATING ON /b/ KK OMG LOL 4CHAN.ORG

btw i lol'd ED is blocked

GofG

Smash Champion
Mcfox Is Gay because he uses a bad internet browser.

Please note that there is one exception to this rule, which is if you want to double post to tease McFox for having a lamer internet browser than you.
Rules Say I'm Allowed To Double Post.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
ITT:Smashboards gets trolled

Rolling does nothing but leave you wide open to attack, learn how to wavedash you fucking scrub.
You fail
^^
Epic win
You too

Let me teach you a lesson Smashboards. Your "whitty" comments do not work on trolls. This means you have been "troll'd" You say X/10. That is all you need. And this guys is going on 9/10.

Ørion

Smash Ace
^^Lol I remember when DOCTORSTUPID made like 10 worthless threads in one night, he's a professional troll. Anyways, If this thread isn't locked soon, it will have like 100 pages. There've been like 50 posts in 10 minutes.

EDIT: Lol, the thread grew so fast I'm not pointing at the right post, it's supposed to be # 108

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom