• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're All A Bunch Of Tourney F@gz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
excuse me? but who says playing ONLY with items is the right way to play the game? I think you have mistaken addressing me as the "n00b" when it's obviously you who doesn't understand the concept on playing smash
I'm kidding. Calm down. Drink a glass of water. Flavoured water would be nice but you probaly don't have that unless you shop at a store that sells it. Cosko does.

Also guys, we do not think this is the only way to play nor do we think we are the best. We just play like this because we like to.

GofG

Smash Champion
This might be a double post, I'm banking on the fact that this thread moves very quickly.
EDIT: Holy ****, not a double post isn't a double post.

they'd probably take that only as a completely arrogant gesture
Not if we backed it up with evidence. The discovery of each advanced technique, and the discoverer's post count and join date on smashboards. The winner of every tournament, and that player's post count and join date on smashboards. Stuff like that.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Okay seriously now, GofG has a point and i feel bad for trashing up this thread with everyone else.

also, GofG, isn't that Wobbles's avatar?

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
Add another one of these topics to the pile.

You're not the first, kid. Many others have done this before you. You certainly won't be the last, either.

GofG

Smash Champion
also, GofG, isn't that Wobbles's avatar?
It might be, i'm not sure. I got it off a philosophy forum.
--
It's because we don't arrogantly put it out there that we are the rulemakers, we are the tournament winners, we define competitive smash, that stuff like Evo 08 happens. They aren't going by our rulesets because it isn't clear to someone who doesn't know anything about brawl that we are the competitive standard.

EDIT: FFS guys, the OP is bad obviously, but let's stop talking about him because this thread might actually develop, k?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'm kidding. Calm down. Drink a glass of water. Flavoured water would be nice but you probaly don't have that unless you shop at a store that sells it. Cosko does.

Also guys, we do not think this is the only way to play nor do we think we are the best. We just play like this because we like to.
hmm. I guess I misjudged you as a n00b since you were writing L1k3 t1!s, but it just pisses me off when people say things without as to saying why so.

GofG

Smash Champion
K guys, I'm gonna go ahead and wait for this thread to get locked and start a new one, because obviously you guys are having way too much fun with the OPost to worry about what's actually going on in the thread.

Eaode

Smash Champion
the troll is actually not a scrub because he realizes that abusing the forums system by trolling is the best way to win posts. Therefore he's actually playing to win by being a scrub. Ironic, eh?

dudeizgay

Smash Rookie
the troll is actually not a scrub because he realizes that abusing the forums system by trolling is the best way to win posts. Therefore he's actually playing to win by being a scrub. Ironic, eh?
I'm not shooting for posts, i made this account because i just got back from a brawl comp, and there was a bunch of "you people" there. So i made this to criticize your way of life. I will most likely never touch this site again.

platnum

Smash Lord
We don't criticize item users, so why would they criticize us?

THERE IS NO RIGHT WAY TO PLAY!

It's just that items and certain stages are not good for competitive play, we are not forcing you to play like us, it's the PLAYERS choice to play how he or she plays.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I can't believe this has reached page 6. Don't you learn?

Thou shall not post in these threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom