• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Top 5 Ness User List...

N355

Smash Apprentice
In no particular order :
Simna, nonessnoproblem, and there was someone else I played I think his name was qi and he also goes by xi.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Allright, here's my top seven.

1.Ademisk( virtually identical play style to mine, but seems to go for fewer risky attacks)
2.Me
3. MindVirus
4. Eyxi
5. ChuDat
6. Herby
7. Axel

3Years

Smash Lord
I'm better than Simna.
in melee he destroyed u at super champ combo
<3

this thread is lame and full of a ss kissing, bluntly speaking.
the top list is an opinion, but people take it as fact.
these people are not "top ness users". they are smashers.
respect this view
this the best post in this thread

opinion stats = useless

best ness should be determined by tourney results not online matches, opinion or vids

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Sooo true. But I will never say I'm better than Simna at Melee. God no. OH MAN, did you see that match!? HAhahaha, I kept running into his PKT thunder off the ledge like 10 times in a row, it was hilarious. I sucked back then too, I got soooo much better right after SCC, just putting stuff I saw Simna do into practice. Gawd, I miss Melee.

3years speaks the truth, and since I've only been to one tournament, early on, I can't say how good I am.

Also, Sudsy...I haven't had video of my Ness in 3 months...you can't even count those videos against The Punch anymore.

3Years

Smash Lord
yeah i was right there...u n 3 others were takin turns playin him and kept losing but there was a samus player who beat him

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Why are people annoyed by this thread? He just wants to know who you're best Ness opponents are. We are not bragging or saying that "*insert name here* is the best and everyone else phails lulz"

And good to see you Mindvirus. You kick *** hard.

PK~Master

Smash Rookie
Hey, any of you Ness Pros wanna brawl with me?
I want to compare myself to you guys. I'm, again, a decent Ness mainer and would like a chance to
show you my PK skills. Thanks.

eHerbieInReverse

Smash Apprentice
Is it? If it was, I'd feel honored [: but... at the same time, undeserving because I only have one video, that I know of, online of me, and it isn't very good at all.

But before I make a fool of myself, wanted to make sure that it was me.

JSTN!

Smash Rookie
Ademisk you should play me!!! I need to get better. so i need to play the best. lol. I needa test my skills w/ the smash boards players to see where i'm at. It would be cool to test it on you. lol I wont cry. hahah

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Also, Sudsy...I haven't had video of my Ness in 3 months...you can't even count those videos against The Punch anymore.
Allright, then. I'll disregard what I saw of your defensive play ( your offense is close top-notch, from what I guessed. You weren't able to be very crafty because of Dedede's reach.).

So I'm taking it you're better now--presumably with spot-on dodging and general mind game play?

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
But before I make a fool of myself, wanted to make sure that it was me.
Good thing you didn't go much further.

Is it? If it was, I'd feel honored [: but... at the same time, undeserving because I only have one video, that I know of, online of me, and it isn't very good at all.
Probably not you. Do you have a friend who primarily played Ness, Peach, Bowser, and Diddy--whose name was Fudge or Suds!, might I add?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Allright, then. I'll disregard what I saw of your defensive play ( your offense is close top-notch, from what I guessed. You weren't able to be very crafty because of Dedede's reach.).

So I'm taking it you're better now--presumably with spot-on dodging and general mind game play?
Those vids were from when he first played the game. They don't count at ALL lol.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
dont worry i will never stop using ness if its possible to have 2 mains then yes hes my second main.

eHerbieInReverse

Smash Apprentice
Nope, I don't have them/you as friends. Haha, I had a feeling, because my name is pretty obviously spelled.

Anyways, yeah, videos from when the game just came out, don't really count. So there's still plenty of hope.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Yeah, those were pre-release vids, my friend had a Japanese copy. Of course, the worst thing is that you consider me the best Ness from videos where I consider my own play to be mildly ********. This of course gives me even more of an ego boost because that means I'm crazy better than you thought I am.

Eyxi

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the mentions, I haven't checked out Smash Boards in ages, and to find a mention is flattering. Here's my list:

1.Rcade
2.Yo****sune
3.Nonessnoproblem
4.Chrono

I only have 4 because I feel these are the most deserving Ness players. There's a LOT of Ness players, and only a few good ones. Rcade, I agree we must have some matches soon! I don't even think I've won against you yet, but they sure are intense. Our matches seem to be the most intense, and I just crumble at the end, and I fall for anything.

Ademisk, I'll have to fight you soon!

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
I love how my name has an expletive outside BC...

It's nice to see different people play Ness differently. Some are more batty than others, some use PKT a lot, and some use a mixture of both.

Keep at it :)

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I got to watch Simna play in a tournament this weekend and I have to say his Ness is once again really good. Insanely different playstyle from me, I learned a few things I should be adding to mine.

3years is right what he said earlier about picking who is the best and tournament results.

But dude, I got first in doubles once using Ness in a 20 team tournament. Well I went Pika for the final, though. Ness is actually quite ridiculous in teams.

3Years

Smash Lord
dude ness is 2 good in dubs i got 3 outta 30 teams with him

i hate goin against my own crew members though (aero+ripn)

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Me no like these threads, bcuz top ppl of the chars speak 4 themselves, and it doesn't truly help if u grovel at someone else's char. U can learn, but u need to apply it to ur style of play, and thats the real challenge.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
skillwise im probably just as good as them if not better. im not even trying to be a douche, just being honest.

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
Earthbound
NoNessNoProblem
Me!!
Chrono
Yoshi

Thats just my thoughts =)

Top Bottom