• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would be laughing so much! (and other fans would be angry due to Bubsy being one of the worst video games.)

HYWR if the Titan Dweevil was the 2nd Pikmin rep for Smash?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would be surprised. (Would go with Titan Dweevil being a fighter but it's fine.)

HWYR if you found Kirby outside your front door?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I'd be terrified - honest to god terrified

HWYR if you were teleported to a universe where the Nintendo Play Station was released and this was Smash 64's roster?View attachment 246933
I would definitely play this.

HWYR if there was a sequel to Mario Odyssey with Yoshi as the protagonist?

(Why would you be terrified? I would let Kirby in, he's too adorable to resist!)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Freaking YES! I would play this so much. (so many possibilities with open world Kirby.)

HWYR if Godzilla was in Smash as a fighter? (Monsterverse design is default while his other incarnations can be alts.)

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
I'd feel nothing really. I stopped watching the Simpsons long ago, it's not the same.

Ok, hear me out: It's the Video Game Awards show. They're announcing the winners, losers, etc. Then the host tells the audience that they'll continue after the break when suddenly, the lights go out. The screen at the center goes all static, and everyone goes crazy. This is it! The 5th DLC fighter is going to be revealed!... Turns out, there were real thieves robbing stuff. How would you react?

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I'd feel nothing really. I stopped watching the Simpsons long ago, it's not the same.

Ok, hear me out: It's the Video Game Awards show. They're announcing the winners, losers, etc. Then the host tells the audience that they'll continue after the break when suddenly, the lights go out. The screen at the center goes all static, and everyone goes crazy. This is it! The 5th DLC fighter is going to be revealed!... Turns out, there were real thieves robbing stuff. How would you react?
That'd honestly disgust me.

HWYR if Kyo was revealed instead of Terry?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That'd be cool. he looks the cereal superhero from South Park

HWYR if Shigesato Itoi confirmed that Ness canonically had an "awakening" when he became a robot, and now in 201X draws robot "TF" art of obscure Sonic the Hedgehog characters?

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
That'd be cool. he looks the cereal superhero from South Park

HWYR if Shigesato Itoi confirmed that Ness canonically had an "awakening" when he became a robot, and now in 201X draws robot "TF" art of obscure Sonic the Hedgehog characters?
...Okay.

HWYR if we got a proper Gourmet Race stage in Smash, and it was themed after a 50's diner?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That would be cool! LOVE the scrolling stages!

HWYR if to prevent future controversy, Game Freak cancelled all future Pokemon projects and decided to permanently discontinue all avenues of the franchise, including Smash representation and instead decided to put all their money into a Drill Dozer remake and various other multimedia projects about the franchise?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
That would be cool! LOVE the scrolling stages!

HWYR if to prevent future controversy, Game Freak cancelled all future Pokemon projects and decided to permanently discontinue all avenues of the franchise, including Smash representation and instead decided to put all their money into a Drill Dozer remake and various other multimedia projects about the franchise?
...Pretty sure that'd be taking away a big part of gaming history, even if it's gotten rough in recent times.

HWYR if Euden from Dragalia Lost was the first post-pass DLC fighter revealed?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I wouldn't care. pure indifference.

HWYR if there were 3 fighters' passes (including the first one), all including 3rd parties and after each one is released, a more obscure or niche first party character is added to the roster individually, those being: Piranha Plant, Majora's Mask without Skull Kid, Muddy Mole and Crazy Redd?

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I wouldn't care. pure indifference.

HWYR if there were 3 fighters' passes (including the first one), all including 3rd parties and after each one is released, a more obscure or niche first party character is added to the roster individually, those being: Piranha Plant, Majora's Mask without Skull Kid, Muddy Mole and Crazy Redd?
Nah. I like third parties, but I feel like that would be throwing first parties under the bus (especially considering getting the licensing to third parties depends on their companies' willingness.)

HWYR react if Target Test came back and was like how it was in Brawl (different ones depending on difficulty, but in Ultimate's case there's 11 ones ranging from 0.0-9.9), and only Piranha Plant and the Fighter's Pass characters got unique ones?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I'd like that.

continuing from my previous post, HWYR if they added Majora's Mask without Skull Kid as a base game inclusion in a future Smash game?
I'd see that more as a boss, to be honest.

HWYR if Crash Bandicoot appeared as a guest character for a future event in Dragalia Lost, with famous Crash bosses being bosses in the event?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I'd be very interested and I'd start playing.

HWYR if a character from The Polar Express got into Smash?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That'd be pretty cool

HWYR if they released a 15-character Echoes pass for the same price as the Fighter's Pass (through you can't buy the echoes separately) with:

Shadow Mario (:ultmario:)
Dry Bowser (:ultbowser:)
Funky Kong (:ultdk:)
Dixie Kong (:ultdiddy:)
Ms. Pac-Man (:ultpacman:)
Classic Sonic (:ultsonic:)
Giegue (:ultmewtwo:)
Britanny (:ultolimar:)
Paula (:ultness:)
Octoling (:ultinkling:)
Digby (:ultisabelle:)
Nipper Plant (:ultpiranha:)
Impa (:ultsheik:)
Proto Man (:ultmegaman:)
Jeanne (:ultbayonetta:)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would be happy. (Even though i want Eternatus as a fighter.)

HWYR if you adopted both Kirby and Keeby? (Keeby is the yellow one.)

Top Bottom