• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I do not even use half of the emojis available to me, so I would not be enthused.

How would you react if Tabuu were the final downloadable character for Ultimate, non-existent in the next game, and Master Hand were part of the base roster in the next game, to replace all of who comprised the downloadable characters in Ultimate?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
As long as I get Dixie, Dr. Eggman, those ghosts, and Waluigi, I would be ecstatic over the roster additions. I am sure that the surplus characters would also make many others happy too.

How would you react if Smash Bros. were ostensibly terminated with Ultimate, but in its place stood a long series of Nintendo vs. Playstation crossovers (against all odds, as the result of a collaboration of Sony with Nintendo)?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Depends what kind of game really, but either way another nail in the console war coffin is fine by me

HWYR if a free update allowed any song to be played on any stage using the Playlist function, and came along with some bonus songs from Plok? (Title, Cotton Island, Beach, Akrillic, Plok's House, Creepy Crag, and Boss)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Depends what kind of game really, but either way another nail in the console war coffin is fine by me

HWYR if a free update allowed any song to be played on any stage using the Playlist function, and came along with some bonus songs from Plok? (Title, Cotton Island, Beach, Akrillic, Plok's House, Creepy Crag, and Boss)
Wouldn't really care about Plok, but that's still really cool!

HWYR if this was the Smash series roster? (I'd recommend clicking on the links for the characters with movesets I created)

Kamen Minecraft

Smash Apprentice
That's cool I guess. Not a big Pokemon Fan TBH

How would you react if Superman was announced as a bonus DLC fighter after Fighter Pass 2?

Kamen Minecraft

Smash Apprentice
That Roster is good...But why is Isabelle and Villager cut?

How would you reacted if we got a Sonic and Crash Crossover animated movie announcement?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
That would be awesome

HWYR if we got an announcement of a remake of Scooby Doo Night of 100 Frights?

RodAcoPer

Smash Journeyman
That'd be cool. I played it a bit on an emulator and while it personally wasn't my thing, I can see appeal for people who like both Crash and Metroidvanias.

HWYR if Waluigi was CP11?
Huh, neat

HWYR be If there were DLC Music packs containing 10 Music Tracks that can be played on any stage?

Kamen Minecraft

Smash Apprentice
Commodore 64 that's a name I haven't heard in a while..

How would you react if Nintendo Bought the Ben 10 franchise?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
How does that work? Nintendo are a game company, Ben 10 is a cartoon, would they just hold distribution rights? That'd be so strange.

HWYR if the rumoured new DK game was a corridor platformer like Crash?

Kamen Minecraft

Smash Apprentice
That would be pretty cool.

How would you react if Captain N the Game Master was our next Smash Character.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That'd be pretty funny, but also a little disappointing.

HWYR if there was a crossover foot racing game featuring exclusively platformer mascots, released on all 4 major platforms with this roster?
Sonic
Ristar
Dynamite Headdy
Pulseman
Mario
Donkey Kong
Wario
Yoshi
Kirby
Jill (Drill Dozer)
Ratchet and Clank
Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)
Astro Bot
Sly Cooper
Banjo & Kazooie
Conker
Voodoo Vince
Blinx the Time Sweeper
Mega Man
Earthworm Jim
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro
Pac-Man
Klonoa
Rayman
Shovel Knight
Hat Kid (A Hat in Time)
Bubsy
Gex
Plok
Thing on a Spring
Monty Mole (Monty Mole series)
Jersey Devil
Peppino (Pizza Tower)
Clive N’ Wrench

Last edited:

Kamen Minecraft

Smash Apprentice
Add in Steve from Minecraft and the Game's roster will be 10/10 for now it is 9/10.

How would you react if we got a brand new IP from Nintendo and it is a Mature FPS inspired by Doom about a soldier fighting endless monsters.

Kamen Minecraft

Smash Apprentice
I would be very happy!! I'm a huge Sonic fan!!

How would you react if the Mii creator got an update like Miitopia creator but even better allowing for even more creativity with mii creation.

Kamen Minecraft

Smash Apprentice
So many memes but at the same time I would feel disappointed.

How would you react if Square Enix was bought by Microsoft?

Kamen Minecraft

Smash Apprentice
Hype but at the same time I would want to see what type of platformer it's going to be.

How would you react if Nintendo made a new IP about Superheroes and they only teased it at E3?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
And I thought the Olympics games were weird...

HWYR if Anton, Annie, Danton, and Nina from the Antonball series were newcomers?
Cool, but otherwise meh.

HWYR if, assuming he was a fighter in base Ultimate, WoL had a sub-area dedicated to Crash Bandicoot (based on the map from the first game and primarily inhabited by Crash series Spirits)?

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
I would be meh at ratchet and clank but I would find a sim to be an interesting choice with much potential for fun movesets.

HWYR if the next DLC character was Emperor Palpatine (Star Wars)

Kamen Minecraft

Smash Apprentice
I would be shocked.

How would you react if a Bonus DLC character was Spider-Man and he came with a Marvel Stage and Mii Costumes?

Raspberry

Smash Journeyman
I would actually be intrigued at how they've even managed to convince Marvel. I'd also scream, probably.

How would you react if all of the as-of-now unknown newcomers turned out to be Pokemon?

Top Bottom