• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
it would improve the roster.

HWYR if

we got a 3rd fighter's pass with

ETHEL from XBC3 + _ ( SHEZ _ = _ Echo ) from FE

30 MASTER CHIEF __ HALO __ via 343I & MICROSOFT

AHRi __ ( League of Legends ) __ via Riot Games & Tencent

SOAP w/ PRICE alt __ from __ COD MWII __ via Infinity Ward & MICROSOFT

Depends, if it's just an excuse for "Smash Bros. with more Rare" I'd be upset, but if it's primarily actual homegrown Microsoft characters I'd be OK
yes primarily actual Microsoft characters.

D

Deleted member

Any Dark Souls costume would be good tbh

HWYR if Konami announced a Tokimeki Memorial remake?

D

Deleted member

Hmm. I'm not sure I trust him not to put some crazy new thing in it. I'd be happy to finally play it though

HWYR if John Constantine and Beast Boy where the first newcomers shown in Injustice 3?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Huh

HWYR if there was a "Nickelodeon Presents " Nintendo direct style event with the Slime Speedway reveal and gameplay for Hugh in NASB and Cosmic Shake

Last edited by a moderator:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Im desesperate for a new MG game but **** Konami, I dont want Survive all over again.

HWYR if the next Metroid game doesnt has Samus has the protagonist? (More in the way DMC did it, she would still appear but the focus would be in a new Hero)

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I considered the inclusion of the Pokeball, but I'm kinda worry that it could give them more attention than the rest of the franchises, I would like to have equaloty around the content. But if the people really wants it..... I could add it.

HWYR if Arc System Works does a Studio Trigger-based Fighting Game?

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I like some of the deep cuts like Sex & Machspeed (maybe Violence is there too but its quite hard to notice) and Inferno Cop, yet there are some characters I would liked to see like Simón, Akko, Shiny Chariot or Alpha Omega Nova. Still being very based.

HWYR if Guts from Berserk was in the next SC?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Huh. Not my first pick but it's cool

HWYR if Zoro from One Piece was a guest in the next SC?

D

Deleted member

Wouldn't Orchid make more sense for the game about booba ladies? DOA's guests are usually women.

HWYR if Chapulin Colorado appeared in Multiversus?

D

Deleted member

Would be weird before Dexter or the PPPG

HWYR if Mao Mao appeared in Multiversus?

D

Deleted member

I find super jail hard to look at so I'll pass

HWYR if they added Michigan J. Frog to Multiversus?

D

Deleted member

YEAH BBAY

HWYR if they announced Neko Arc for Melty Blood: Type Lumina at EVO

D

Deleted member

Neat pick. Not a fan of console exclusive guests but he'd be fun

HWYR if Nick and THQ Nordic announced a "Power Hour Remastered" game with remasters of The Fairly OddParents: Breakin' Da Rules and The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius: Jet Fusion

Top Bottom