• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Personal Goals in Melee.

Ezzee

Smash Apprentice
Being the best in the world takes an enormous amount of dedication, though, and you might just want to experience being really good but not necessarily want to put in M2K levels of work. It's a valid way to enjoy the game.

That said, I personally totally want to be the best in the world.
How good is really good? If you've put enough time into the game to get really good, you're probably already really dedicated

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Short term: I wanna get back to my prior form. This long absence in melee really hurt me :(

long term: Get top 8 in a national
evidence of taco actually showing interest in melee? I knew marbel and those other bad games you were playing wouldn't be long-lasting :3

My goals: Eventually get to play expose this taco who is already killing himself with school~

Last edited:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I've been trying to get back into Melee since Apex actually. I'm practicing every week or so?

I still super want to get into BBCP though and p4u2 :3c

Griffard

Smash Ace
Short term: Place high (and hopefully consistently higher) at all my future locals/regionals. With Luigi.
Medium term: Usurp top players in Louisiana and make them fear Luigi. Also to place high/well at a Midwest superlocal/regional.
Long term: Best Luigi of all time, which is hopefully super challenging because of hundreds of players converting to Luigi after being inspired by my steamrolling of the top 5 at Apex 2015

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Improve my Mario Play. Maybe someday become the best Mario player in Cali not named Scorpion Master.

after I get my housing situations settled, I'd also like to try and re-establish a scene in the AV for Smash(namely for Melee and Smash 4.)

Next generation Palmdale Crew or something like that.

Last edited:

Gいたん

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GlitchG
3DS FC
3797-5929-4063
To get high up in the Florida Power Rankings eventually. I havent attended a tourney yet, but once I do i'm going to try my hardest to become one of the best here.

AaronScaring

Smash Apprentice
To establish a consistent scene in my state (WV) and become one of the best in the state. Our scene is slowly rising, so I'm hoping that we can make it!

Jawz

Smash Cadet
My goals are very simple , i Dont want to be amazing or anything. I just want to be known in my community.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Short term: I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.

Long term: Be able to beat everyone in dittos all the way through a tournament.

Last edited:
Top Bottom