• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your most satisfying way to KO someone?

Dohz

Smash Cadet
DownB spike, UpB spike, and SideB. I love to KO someone with SideB in midair. It's so satisfying.

ChaoticSamus

Smash Apprentice
I like to do a dual hit fair them off the stage, midair jump, and do another dual hit fair. It's like the Ken combo w/Marth but you can kill at virtually any percentage.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
most satisfying are REALLY OBVIOUS bairs. like when you jump up, whiff the short hop (so you're in a full jump), and your opponent handles the situation entirely wrong and usmashes, when INSTEAD you're approaching from the SIDE and bair them really close to the ground.

but that almost never happens, because it's ultra obvious (that's why it's so satisfying, actually :p). i like to sourspot downb them. it may be "sourspot" and not spike them, but HELL it still has amazing knockback XD. i hate it when i hit them with the spike and they hit the stage when i meant to sourspot kill them.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
i like to do the down smash when their off the ledge and jump off then nail them with a b air to wall spike them

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
whats fun, but very predictable is to back throw off the edge and immediately down-B spike them, the look on their faces is ammusing, but like i said, it's very easy to dodge and see coming

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I like to use ZSS' Plasma Wire. It's very effective. In fact, the image in the original post reminds me of Samus' z-air.

BUNI

Smash Apprentice
I must say my favorite way to KO would be after i knocked the opponent below the stage, i love to run off the stage without jumping and Fair the rap out of them. or Nair.

FoolyCoolyGamer

Smash Cadet
My new favorite way to KO someone is when they're hanging on the edge, I flip jump and then use the kick to spike them down or make them bounce against the ledge and keep them from recovery. Oh god what I would give to see the look on their face.

Zero

Smash Hero
In the air, Up B spike off the stage.

In the water, Dair them from a distance and send them to the deep depths of the sea.

Demp

Smash Journeyman
When an opponent grabs the ledge ad jumps up to recover, and I am right below him and I time an UP B and it flings him down. So I guess just a non-aerial UP B spike.

ThaRoy

Smash Journeyman
Any KO with a Fair is very fulfilling for me. I dunno why, it just is a great move.

FBM

Smash Apprentice
Dsmash combo'd into a up or back air is probably my fav. Grabbing a snake off the edge when he's in the middle of his up-b then releasing him and just watching him fall is really sweet too.

Zujira

Smash Apprentice
I've had one KO where I SideB'd my opponent off the stage, they tried to recover from above the stage, I jumped up, UpB'd them, waited, a second while still high above their head, then accidentally dair'd them to their doom. That was my favorite KO ever. Aside from that, double dsmash to bair is my favorite.

Top Bottom