• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your most memorable spike plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
I want to know what your most memorable spike with captain falcon is (whether its stage or normal or meteor smash). If there is already a thread then plz give me the link.

Vids prefered but all memorable spikes are welcome here.

I dont have a vid but my most memorable spike is when I threw him off the stage (at 0%) gave him a bair -> uair -> short hop -> SPIKE. Forgot to mention that is was on DK but it was cool to me nonetheless.

Tenki

Smash Hero
I accidentally did aerial raptor boost aimed AWAY from the level while trying to do a 360 Falcon Punch("OH CRAP!" moment) and then my brother used an early Marth up-B to recover, floated in front of me and got spiked lol.

--------
This isn't a spike, but it's funny.

He was using MK, and I knocked him toward the upper left corner of the map. He was coming back with a glide and I double jumped and got him in a Falcon Dive just as he entered the screen again XD

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
My best one came against BananaTrooper. He was Snake and we were at Delfino Plaza. He was underneath the stage during the "moving" phase (with the grate floor) and was recovering to try and not lose the match. Luckily Snake is the best character to spike, so all I had to do was stand on the grate floor, then wait for him to float up through the bottom of it and Dair him. He could never get up to the stage and after two or three spikes he died and I won the match.

One of my finest moments against BananaTrooper for sure.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
My best one came against BananaTrooper. He was Snake and we were at Delfino Plaza. He was underneath the stage during the "moving" phase (with the grate floor) and was recovering to try and not lose the match. Luckily Snake is the best character to spike, so all I had to do was stand on the grate floor, then wait for him to float up through the bottom of it and Dair him. He could never get up to the stage and after two or three spikes he died and I won the match.

One of my finest moments against BananaTrooper for sure.
Try it again, I dare you.

I'll blow myself up before I let that happen again lol.

Anyways, it's a rare instance when I actively try and spike people with falcon. Most of the time I uair.

My Ike, on the other hand...:)

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Try it again, I dare you.

I'll blow myself up before I let that happen again lol.

Anyways, it's a rare instance when I actively try and spike people with falcon. Most of the time I uair.

My Ike, on the other hand...:)
Ugh. Don't even get started on Ike. Freaking stupid is what that is.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Ugh. Don't even get started on Ike. Freaking stupid is what that is.
This is from a guy that gets the willies from children's toys. TOYS, people. Like the ones you find in Kinder Surprises (EDIT: which, by the way, he hadn't heard of before...seriously, what the hell Key :)).

Drater

Smash Rookie
Wow, spikes. Those are pretty rare. I would have to say that it was an UpB Stage spike (If that's acceptable) on my friends ROB. Stage spikes are always fun.

If stage spikes don't count, then it was the generic SideB recover spike. I don't do many spikes anymore...I get most of my kills with Uair and Knee

Link he come to town...

Smash Apprentice
Mine would probably be when my friend predicted that I would use a falcon dive, so he stood at the very edge of the level ready to edgeguard me with a spike, sadly he didn't see that I was close enough to the boost to get through,and I did, the boost spike actually pulls them backwards a bit if it's not DI'd, so I ended up pulling him off of the stage and spiking him, pretty funny.

acv

Smash Journeyman
Wow, spikes. Those are pretty rare. I would have to say that it was an UpB Stage spike (If that's acceptable) on my friends ROB. Stage spikes are always fun.

If stage spikes don't count, then it was the generic SideB recover spike. I don't do many spikes anymore...I get most of my kills with Uair and Knee
you can kill with the knee?i thought it was impossible.

best spike:falcon punch stage spike.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
just yesterday my bro and me were playing a seris of random matches i happen to end as falcon when he was bowser on yoshi's island (new version), i come dashing so he shields in advance, i do a PWG back throw, Uair to Dair. it felt so good, like in smash 64, i know it shouldn't be possible but it did anyway which is nice

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman

Of course stage spikes count and a good up b stage spike is always awesome.

Just today in the morning I was playing my cousin and he chose mario and I was the glorious CF. He hit me far off the stage and while I was trying to recover he came out and tryed to spike me but I accitentally hit the neutral b button and falcon punched him into a stage spike right before he got me (Laughed my but off while he claimed that it was all luck).

I also would like to here about all memorable spike (not just CF) because we all have more than one main.

I wanted to add the fact that I was able to spike with DeDeDe's up b which I thought was frikin awesome.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Of course stage spikes count and a good up b stage spike is always awesome.

Just today in the morning I was playing my cousin and he chose mario and I was the glorious CF. He hit me far off the stage and while I was trying to recover he came out and tryed to spike me but I accitentally hit the neutral b button and falcon punched him into a stage spike right before he got me (Laughed my but off while he claimed that it was all luck).

I also would like to here about all memorable spike (not just CF) because we all have more than one main.

I wanted to add the fact that I was able to spike with DeDeDe's up b which I thought was frikin awesome.
lol that's amazing

memorable spike that wasn't Falcon...

I was fighting my first DK in Brawl EVER (axelol). It was a tough fight and I was losing. I came back on stage at around 60%. It was a hotblooded match, because I didn't know what he was going to pull, and his skill in Smash was good overall (dodging, feints, etc)

He grabbed me, went into cargo, jumped off stage and threw me into the lip of Battlefield and I got stage spiked to death.

The end. :mad:

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
lol that's amazing

memorable spike that wasn't Falcon...

I was fighting my first DK in Brawl EVER (axelol). It was a tough fight and I was losing. I came back on stage at around 60%. It was a hotblooded match, because I didn't know what he was going to pull, and his skill in Smash was good overall (dodging, feints, etc)

He grabbed me, went into cargo, jumped off stage and threw me into the lip of Battlefield and I got stage spiked to death.

The end. :mad:
Yeah, the only good DK I've ever played did that same exact tactic. It sucks. lol

Red Alloy

Smash Apprentice
Falcon: Raptor Boost on Sonic on Green Hill Zone. Not especially impressive, but I felt really good afterwards. I don't like Sonic.

Not Falcon: Playing as Falco on Frigate Orpheon. I spiked Wolf and he hit Meta Knight on the way down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom