• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your ganonplaying music

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Is it safe to say you listen to Nujabes (RIP) when you play? ;]

I personally listen to Melodeath Metal or Industrial when I play, generally. Anything with a dark yet beautiful sound. IE: Scar Symmetry, Dimmu Borgir (Stormblåst mainly), Disarmonia Mundi, In Flames (pre-Björn only), Amon Amarth, Soilwork. The list really goes on forever, haha.

As for industrial, I tend to listen to Assemblage 23, Kraftwerk, And One, Frontline Assembly, Die Krupps, TNV. I also listen to lots of Industrial Metal. I'm a huge metalhead x:

Nujabes

Smash Apprentice
Metal head and a nujabes fan????? that can happen?

and yea i listen to him when i play, i think more when he is in the background

and i just noticed something... are most ganon mains ganja fans?

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration

You know it. :bee:

I haven't listened to anything like Nujabes while playing with Ganondorf. I've listened to him with Falco, Falcon, and Fox, though.

And yeah, I guess. Linguini and Kage are pretty into it, lol.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman

All ganon mains. All of them.

Also, Eikelmann, "that guy playing ganon over there wearing earbuds," has spoken.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
All Ganon mains have some kind of true darkness inside. I revealed it a couple days ago to a friend.. that if I didn't have my shining light, I would probably try to destroy the world. lol.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe they assume all the ganons know each other.

Also, we didn't play nearly enough. Salt for days.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
that'll be a 6 hour drive when i get moved in at ut knox in like 7 months.... maybe... if only to see my boy vistavin

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I usually listen to the games music when I play Melee, although I've been meaning to mess around with the iso on my laptop so I can improve the game's soundtrack.

And yeah, come to NCSU, it's gonna be awesome.

Nujabes

Smash Apprentice
Is that to say that true darkness can only be achieved with true light?

I cant listen to metal and play... its to distracting

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well that depends what your darkness and light are. My darkness is seeking revenge on all living beings, my light is being someone people can depend on, be really strong and be someone iconic. So ya, I better keep myself in check. Though I do use my darkness inside my light too for example, achieving victory vs strong opponents. I get some satisfaction in knowing the opponent feels like crap after, I don't really have any mercy for that matter lol.

Top Bottom