• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your ganonplaying music

Nujabes

Smash Apprentice
Well that depends what your darkness and light are. My darkness is seeking revenge on all living beings, my light is being someone people can depend on, be really strong and be someone iconic. So ya, I better keep myself in check. Though I do use my darkness inside my light too for example, achieving victory vs strong opponents. I get some satisfaction in knowing the opponent feels like crap after, I don't really have any mercy for that matter lol.
Strength cant be considered dark nor light, just an attribute, same with being iconic

I get a satisfaction from beating people when they're trying and i'm not... No idea why t just is.

Maybe ganja is just a more american/Caribbean term..?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Wait, you're a Ganon main now?

I suppose it was inevitable you'd join us after that MM at the last NCSU.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
So you and Jim performed the fusion technique? I thought only Gohan and Trunks could do that.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
So Jim's an elite computer hacker who hacked into your account and got your password? I'm impressed.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Yu Yu Hakusho is definitely a strong manly Ganon anime. The theme song on the other hand...

You know what would be awesome? Let's get every Ganon main together on Skype and marathon Yu Yu Hakusho.

Nujabes

Smash Apprentice
Yu Yu Hakusho is definitely a strong manly Ganon anime. The theme song on the other hand...

You know what would be awesome? Let's get every Ganon main together on Skype and marathon Yu Yu Hakusho.
DBZ is more of a ganon anime
uhhh... that sounds like and interesting idea

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho are both Ganon anime. Let's Marathon both.

I haven't seen Berserk, though. Maybe it's even more of a Ganon anime than any of those.

Nujabes

Smash Apprentice
withing the first 10 min of berserk a guy gets chopped in half... where did you find this kage? lol

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Is there a lot of blood? Because I don't watch things with a lot of blood. Or play games with a lot of blood.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I suppose DBZ is more of a Kirby anime. I mean, the entire Buu arc is about a Giant Kirby with a vest and a cape. Then he starts using his neutral B, and things go crazy.

Nujabes

Smash Apprentice
Raphael thats an amazing description or the buu arc lol

Frieza and cell
and all of dragonball are the best

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I really enjoyed the Buu arc, but it felt different than the other Frieza and Cell. Buu is my favorite DBZ character, though, because he can turn anything into chocolate. You can't beat that.

I'd never watched Dragonball when I was younger, so I'm watching it now. I'm currently on episode 57. General Blue and Goku just ended up in Penguin village.

Also, Ninja murasaki is a great name, because murasaki is japanese for purple. Unfortunately the Ninja himself was a disgrace to both the color and his name.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Berserk is the manliest anime ever. And yes, there is blood. Lots of blood. Good soundtrack too imo. Watch the outtakes, they are great. Wait until after the series though, spoilers are contained within. Seriously, toss DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho out the window for ganon anime by comparison. The hair on my neck raised a bit when writing ganon anime.

edit: Haters gonna hate, but the song "Kill Everybody" by Skrillex is ****ing legit for ganon and falcon both.

Frisbie

Smash Journeyman
that ninja was annoying as ****, all he did was run away. dragonball is awesome, im rewatching it along with dbz after

:phone:

Construct

Smash Journeyman
The Meshuggah album that came out the other day was written for Ganondorf.

Top Bottom