• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your first EVER character.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Wow... I don't remember. o_o My first game was Smash 64... I'm guessing the first character I played was Pikachu as my Pokemon obsession was one of the big reasons I got Smash in the first place. :D

Ahh... I only knew the Mario characters, the Pokemon characters, and Link when I got that game... it got me into nearly every Nintendo franchise I love now... good times...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I started with the N64 one, and i played kirby and pikachu (i liked how they were small and fast)/ Then at the beginning of melee, i played bowser, but when i lost 4 stock to a metal pichu on hard mode in classic, i dropped bowser and picked up samus. Then in brawl, i picked up pikachu and i <3 him

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
First ever, Roy. I only played melee for 3 hours though, so when I bought Brawl, I used Ike.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
Kirby in 64. I didn't know how to play, and the down b was pretty much all I knew XD

M15t3R E

Smash Master
First ever in N64 was Pikachu. I have played that game since it came out in '99 and Pikachu's always been my main.
Melee- Again, Pikachu. I developed my Falco quite well and he become my secondary, and I used him almost as much as Pikachu.
Brawl- Pikachu (again). I fell in love with his new techs, such as QAC. I quickly found my Marth is almost as good as my Pikachu and that's the way it has stayed- Pikachu as my main and Marth as my secondary.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Mario of course. Ever since I played Super Mario 64, Mario was my man.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
The first character I used in every game was Kirby. I just buy the game, go in a match vs. a computer, and pick Kirby.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
The first character I picked up was Meta Knight he seemed really cool and I knew him from" Kirby of the Stars"(Kirby's anime lulz) and then I got kinda bored of using Meta Knight and I passed to using Dedede he just seemed really funny and strong lulz

Pazx

hoo hah
NNID
Pazx13
I played 64 at a friends house. I immediately chose fox, 'cause my bud said he was fast. I was totally thrashed, but... still...

2 years later I picked up brawl and chose fox for no apparent reason. And now he's my main. And I'm good with him :chuckle:

In Smash 4 the first char I will use will be Krystal.

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
Lucario because he was my favorite of the 35 that are in brawl... if it wasent for him i was gonna main MK x.x

he continues to be my main to this very day

LadyKirbess

Smash Apprentice
Kirby since n64. I might not be a pro with the little guy but I feel comfortable playing as him. Anytime I try to main someone else it just doesn't feel right. Like I'm betraying my best friend lol.

Riku00

Smash Ace
my first main was Link. i have used him ever since the original SSB. He has always been my main until now because Nintendo completely ruined him as my main for me when they made the changes for BRAWL. Don't get me wron hes still good, very good,just not main material for me.

Ukemi

Smash Apprentice
Ah, the great days of the N64. I think my first was Pikachu. Because Pikachu is a Pokemon. And back then Pokemon was all that mattered. Then I switched to Kirby because I didn't know how to recover.:chuckle:

Illomatic

Smash Apprentice
yoshi
why? because the first N64 game i ever played was yoshi's story at a friends house and i thought he was the best, and i said this is gonna be my favorite game character
he still is, and the first time i played yoishi's story was in 2n grade, im in 11th now
...and i think the 2nd game i played for N64 was pokemon snap :p

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
I started with SSB64.
And I remember picking up Link, since he had a sword..
But I eventually switched to Mario. And it happened that he changed too much (for me, at least) in Melee. Which made me use that 'effeminated Prince'. That I absolutely love to play with now, in Brawl.

Son1x-

Smash Apprentice
I started with Melee. I don't remember who it was, but it was Mario, Pikachu or Mewtwo.

dagron

Smash Rookie
I started in SBB64 and picked Samus I remember I didnt belive anyone when they told me Samus was a girl =P

Magmortar75

Smash Rookie
I started with Melee. First thing I did was do Classic with C. Falcon.

In Brawl I went straight to VS. mode and did a match with Bowser.

Booseter Seat

Smash Cadet
Errr...this goes back a while. As far as I remember, I think my first character must have been Link in SSB64. I remember getting this game, and being so happy because he was in it (I had been into LoZ: OoT at the time). I played with him for a long time after that, even into Melee. :)

Top Bottom