• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your favourite anime/manga?

CaptainOlimar123

Smash Journeyman
Favorite anime: case closed/Detective Conan

Favorite manga: Pokemon Adventures (so much better than the lame pokemon anime)

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
My favorite manga is now the Pokemon Adventure manga. So ****ing good.

While i still like the Pokemon anime, the fillers tends to be good, funny, awful, boring, and repetitive. Though it seems Sinnoh has better fillers.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
As of right now...

K-On!!
Angel Beats!
Air Gear
Samurai Champloo

soju

SD God
My Faves ^^

-Samurai Champloo(*spoiler poor mugen and jin following fuu even though they won the coin toss)
-Lucky Star(Konata. . . my dream girl *otaku fantasy*)
-Ruroini Kenshin(Reverse blade sword- your doing it wrong!!!)
-Tenchi Muyo(this is just too awesome)
-Yu Yu Hakasho(everything up to the tournament)
-Trigun("not to mention while during this conversation i could have groped you at least 5 times. . .Ok well lets say maybe 4 times"too beast)
-Bleach(up until the fillers = =ll)
-Guren Lagann(Kamina FTW)

Edit: Oh darnit i just realized i already posted here, well at least this is an updated list

Masmasher@

Smash Lord
Cleveland, Ohio! my homeplace but for now living i
favorite anime
gundam w
outlaw star
yu yu hakusho
robotech
probably update this later
Anyway bleach naruto and all that jazz are ok but WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYtoo much filler

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Favorite Anime:
Gungrave, no question

Favorite Manga:
Vagabond

btw: One Piece > Bleach > Naruto imo

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
*points to sig*

some other faves:
yu yu hakusho
cyborg 009
golden boy
kikaider
higurashi
g gundam
ideon
gatchaman
s-cry-ed
astro boy
bobobo bobobobo
gaogaigar

really anything that was on toonami or [as] from like, 2002-2006 (minus **** like naruto or bleach)

Z3R0 HEAVEN

Smash Rookie
Hmm... I think these are my favourite animes:

Digimon (First Series):
This anime has left so big mark in me so this had to be on my list. The best thing about Digimon is its musics. Everything from Butter-Fly to Brave Heart. I just loved this. And notice, only the first series. And of course i mean to say the japanese version of Digimon, NOT the english version.

One Piece:
Well if I've watched almost 450 episodes of this anime it has to be good. I just frigging love this anime. Best of this anime are the characters. Everytime Luffy or Zoro starts to fight some badazz enemies (example, CP9) I just get pumped up. The characters are great, storyline is awesome and the music is superb. So please, makess of One Piece. Keep Going!

Death Note:
This is the anime that everyone should watch. If you haven't seen this one, you haven't seen anything yet. Death Note is an amazing example that what animes should be like. Watch this one if you still haven't!

Toradora!
Well , well, well, what do we have here! In my opinion, Toradora! is one of the best Romantic/Comedy animes ever. If your genre is Romantic/Comedy you should watch this one. Every episode is one of a kind.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
oh, another one that deserves a huge mention is Monster.

seriously.

the anime's a bit slow in the beginning but it does a good job, and the manga is great.

Top Bottom