• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your favorite Mortal Kombat Character

Synthe

Smash Journeyman
What is your favorite character off any Mortal Kombat Game. My favorite character is Smoke or Reptile. I like them because.......well, IDK they seem cool.
Whats Yours!!!!!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I can't wait for MK vs. DC universe!

anyway, my favorite Mortal Kombat character definetly has to be Sub-Zero (unmasked), I also find Jax as well as Cyrax quite amusing, Quan Chi is overrated.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Smoke and Scorpion for me. I love Smoke's specials in Armageddon. Scorpion... c'mon, he's a fire breathing skeleton ninja!

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Sub-Zero, followed by Bo Rai Cho.

And, though he's new, I've always liked Shujinko. Maybe because Deception is the only MK game I've actually owned (though not the only one I've played, of course).

Xenomorph_1992

Smash Cadet
1: Reptile: Thought he was cool when I was young and he still is.
2: Cyrax: I just used him in Mortal Kombat 3 (not ultimate) cuz reptile was not there. I then got used to him.
3: Bo rai Cho: Who doesn't like making your opponent slip on barf?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
"GET OVA HERE!!" that quote scared the crap outta me back in the sega genesis version, and i dont like how he became a "satan" in the newer version. kinda scray
he, he, I thought of him as well, the "GET OVA HERE" is a classic line from way back which I always thought was cool.

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
**** Ninja fans!

My favorite has to be Kung Lao for how much *** he kicks. His combos and his fatalities are pretty much win. So is his outfit (mostly that hat). Oddjob lol.

I'm talking about the good Mortal Kombats! 1, 2, and maybe 3.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Noob Saibot, my bro used to trash me with him. I played Baraka, and Raiden.

LadyKirbess

Smash Apprentice
Scorpion since MK1 and Kung Lao since Shaolin Monks came out. Of the two, Scorpion's my fav because of the "Get over her" line and he's just awesome.

Top Bottom