• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Your Favorite Combos~

KonradGabreil

Smash Cadet
The name says it all folks. What is your favorite little/big combo you like to do as Falco.

I will start off.

My favorite thing to do is the chain grab, followed by a forward smash. Also, the down grab + reflector is super useful (like 20% damage if you hit once or twice.)

And anything that leads to a spike. :p

J-MaC

Smash Rookie
Ill do my reply.

Chaingrab to the ledge, fsmash, then a down spike. :laugh:

Jeiro

Smash Rookie
(At low percents, on certain characters) Down grab, down grab, dashing attack xx up smash

Viny

Smash Cadet
for me is:
Laser canceling > Dashattack > U tilt > Dair >Chain grab (to the egde) > Shine > SPIKE!!!

Beware th black bird XD

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Chain grab > ........d-tilt dair on edge
Chaingrab...Nair, A, Shine/F-smash/u-air

I guess.

Blad01

Smash Lord
Down air to uptilt?
neutral air to jab?
dunno >_>
There is also one thing i discovered :

1) Short Hop
2) Wait !
3) Up Air (with the forward part of the hitbox)
4) Any ground moves !

This works on every character at every percents !

I call it "******** Up Air Combo" (RUA or RUAC), (and that doesn't work if you SHFFL...).

But it's pretty hard to do in tournaments VS (because of the "********"). However your opponent can think it's an empty short hop, and combo !

Ok that's still hard... :s

mrbr0wn1e

Smash Cadet
Dash Attack+UpSmash>Uptilt>Uptilt>Uptilt>Upsmash>Dair or Bair>Dair>||Upsmash>Uair or Fsmash||

Also like SHDL>Phantasm>Dtilt>Dtilt>Dtilt>||Fsmash or Usmash|| or if near ledge Spike Dair

Really quick and awesome death: Dgrab>Dgrab>Dgrab>Dtilt>Spike Dair

Jem.

Smash Master
What the fuuuck, how do you do short hop double laser, phantasm, 3 DOWNTILTS, and a f-smash or u-smash? Record that please, I dont see downtilt as spammable, and I dont mean on a lvl 1 cpu.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Dash Attack+UpSmash>Uptilt>Uptilt>Uptilt>Upsmash>Dair or Bair>Dair>||Upsmash>Uair or Fsmash||

Also like SHDL>Phantasm>Dtilt>Dtilt>Dtilt>||Fsmash or Usmash|| or if near ledge Spike Dair

None of those are combos.

Stop playing computers or little children that don't attempt attacking you back/avoiding consecutive hits.

UCbizerkeley

Smash Cadet
this thread is pitiful. everyone that just started thinking they were "serious" with smash following brawl has all these crazy ideas about uber combos, when in reality brawl isnt even a comboing game

Blad01

Smash Lord
this thread is pitiful. everyone that just started thinking they were "serious" with smash following brawl has all these crazy ideas about uber combos, when in reality brawl isnt even a comboing game
Wowo great master ! FInally you came ! Please give us your science !

:laugh:

SSBB CONTAINS combos, just play a little bit at the game before saying that... COmbos in SSBB are not like the "uber" combos in Melee, but still they exist.

mrbr0wn1e

Smash Cadet
None of those are combos.

Stop playing computers or little children that don't attempt attacking you back/avoiding consecutive hits.
Really? I thought combos were a combination of moves/attacks. Maybe I'm wrong. I still have to learn the Smash Bros. jargon. But anyway thanks for the comment. From now on I'll call them "sequence of attacks" :).

What the fuuuck, how do you do short hop double laser, phantasm, 3 DOWNTILTS, and a f-smash or u-smash? Record that please, I dont see downtilt as spammable, and I dont mean on a lvl 1 cpu.
I've just tried the second combo or "sequence of attacks" on training, I'm growing fond of it, just a misunderstanding, didn't thought it'll create such a commotion. The first one is really easy on low % (Human Certified), and the third one well... it's the famous Chain Grab (also Human Certified).
:laugh:

mrbr0wn1e

Smash Cadet
Why is this thread pitiful, may I ask? :dizzy:

Eriko

Smash Cadet
because you'll never do any of these in a game against anything other than a training dummy? lol

DLX hit get

Alright, I just tried the two supposed combos, but both are easily avoided mid-way by just jumping... lol.

mrbr0wn1e

Smash Cadet
because you'll never do any of these in a game against anything other than a training dummy? lol

DLX hit get

Alright, I just tried the two supposed combos, but both are easily avoided mid-way by just jumping... lol.
Which two combos?

The first one with the 3 uptilts, is only doable in really low percentages, but not on 0%, because at 0%, the other guy has a chance to dair after you DLX.

and what are you answering to? He was saying this thread is pitiful, not my post.

Omega_Knight

Smash Cadet
Well, it was said in another thread but dgrab>shffl dair>grab>shffl dair
It is really effective if you perfect it, which is what im trying to do. It does work on humans but it has to be perfectly executed in order to work. The other thread is all about this specific combo so go there before asking me or telling me it wont work.

Top Bottom