• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your estimate on how many chars total?

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Zomg I Have Brawl!!!! There Are 38 Characters Total Guyz!!!

KaosAssassin

Smash Apprentice
I like the numbers 36 38 and 42 those numbers just seem good

OMG I should play the lottery then maybe I could have enough money to mod my wii and get the japanese brawl :) Nah that would be stupid

TheBeast

Smash Rookie
240....wait thats how many hours it'll take to beat SSE with all characters....ya, i go with 40. EVEN NUMBER PLEASE?!

Dashiamo

Smash Cadet
Wow im the most pessimistic on this forum then, i don't know why but i've always had this nagging feeling it's gonna be around 30.

Deej

Smash Rookie
I'll be fairly dissapointed if its not over 40, in some manner.

46, 44, or 42. Thats about what I would love.

lethminite

Smash Apprentice
Wow im the most pessimistic on this forum then, i don't know why but i've always had this nagging feeling it's gonna be around 30.
23 revealed so far, cpt.falcon, jigg, G&W, luigi, mewtwo (or other with it's move set), ganon, icon 19 or/and krystal and/or ridley takes it too 30 min.

for it too be 30, there has to be no surprises, and some of the obvious ones to miss out.

i'm thinking 40+-5

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
Around 34 maybe..
And I doubt, it will be over 45...

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
40 + unique movesets with some last-minute clones (unless they have a better idea, which they might now that some chars can be represented with ATs) maybe? Would be awesome. A lot of teh ground work has already been done with elee and judging by all the stuff they've put in other modes I have high hopes for movesets.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
30 :cry:

I'm prepared to be disappointed. All those who think 40+ are going to be disappointed.

On the other hand, me with my 30 estimate, it would be an incredibly nice surprise for 40+ ^^

I'm prepared for the worst though.

Siegfried

Smash Cadet
23 revealed so far, cpt.falcon, jigg, G&W, luigi, mewtwo (or other with it's move set), ganon, icon 19 or/and krystal and/or ridley takes it too 30 min.

for it too be 30, there has to be no surprises, and some of the obvious ones to miss out.

i'm thinking 40+-5
I'm guessing low 30's too. I mean, it doesn't seem that all of the currently known players are opening characters. And really, I never thought that most of the character choices people here consider "obvious ones" really had a good chance. As much as I'd love to have Midna in, I have my doubts about the possibly of even the likes of Ridley, Krystal, and Geno.

Top Bottom