• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Dreams

RandomLax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RelaxBro
3DS FC
3668-7762-8508
So What did you dream about last night?
Mine was awesome I saw a snake dive into black water, and a sword cut an apple and he fired rounds at me from his long black revolver. Sigmund Freud is amusing :laugh:

Scott!

Smash Lord
I dreamed something about a girl saving my life, except that it was a drill or something, and I hadn't been in danger. I don't really remember anything except thanking her, actually. As always, I don't remember her face, and I wish I could.

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
I dreamed something about a girl saving my life, except that it was a drill or something, and I hadn't been in danger. I don't really remember anything except thanking her, actually. As always, I don't remember her face, and I wish I could.
The girl represents the internet community as a whole where as the life saving shows feeling of trust towards her.

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
I was stuck in a empty fish tank. The surrounding was all white.
I tried to kick and punch the tank to break it. I failed to do so, after I tried running up the wall and grabbing the top edge. It was a good 2 feet more than I could wallrun.

After that I shrugged and sat in the middle of the tank feeling content. The rest of the dream was me just sitting there.

The funny thing is, those would be my reaction for being stuck in a fish tank.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I rarely ever remember my dreams. I don't mind, means I don't remember the bad ones that wake you up.
The ones I do remember I'd rather keep to myself.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
My dream was about me and my gal friend getting chased by wolf. This dream didnt make seance because like we were in NY ran a short distance and ended up in the middle of Boston. By the end of the dream -or what I can remember of it, it was quite calming and I own a teashop.

wool

Smash Ace
My dream was about me and my gal friend getting chased by wolf. This dream didnt make seance because like we were in NY ran a short distance and ended up in the middle of Boston. By the end of the dream -or what I can remember of it, it was quite calming and I own a teashop.
Dude. Nice. Haha :laugh:

Ive had this same dream before, where all I see is something like Flatzone on melee and I am this small black circle which circles around the place really fast.
Its weird.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
i dreamt last night that i was going back to school. then they were searching kids for stuff like blades and what not. until i realized that i had a blade midway through the search i went running and threw it in the garbage. then when i came back for the search my new cell was stolen. the teachers doing it thought i lost it so they lent me thier phone to call mine to see if it was there. then i went to my friend to show him my driver's permit (i dont even have one) and he asked about my new cell so i said i lost it. so then suddenly im at a hooters in japan (wierd) and there is a monitor showing all the cell numbers in the world. i was searching for mine when there was lightning and it got dark. i went to walk up to whatever was there and i woke up. not scared or anything my parents just woke me up to go to my dads work. im still wierded out. for example i dont even know how my blade got inside my pockets. and im not takling about razor blades \
EDIT: someone delete this appearently i couldnt write the whole dream

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
Dude. Nice. Haha :laugh:

Ive had this same dream before, where all I see is something like Flatzone on melee and I am this small black circle which circles around the place really fast.
Its weird.
It's nice to know that im not the only one having random stupid dreams. Most night I walk up thinking -what the hell was going on in my head last night :dizzy:
Have you ever tried to find out, what your dream meant?
Have you ever thought about what made you dream that?
Have you ever realized it was a dream had had control over the rest of the dream?
idk just wondering

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
i remember that i once was dreaming i was in school in only my under wear.

but then i suddenly gained control of myself like i could actually think of what was i was gonna do. it happened when i looked at the clock and when i realized that since that happens in school on tv all the time it must be a dream. then suddenly i got bored so i just said. screw this and i yelled WAKE UP

i always thought you couldnt control what you dreamt. someone explain

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I don't remember most of last night's dream. Just playing Guitar Hero, with Rock Band drums, and the note highway was HUGE!!!

I occasionally have these dreams where I'm Link, evil as hell. I once took my former high school lunch room hostage. But, not before killing some random person, and having a witness follow me, asking questions on the way to the lunch room.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
It's nice to know that im not the only one having random stupid dreams. Most night I walk up thinking -what the hell was going on in my head last night :dizzy:
Have you ever tried to find out, what your dream meant?
Have you ever thought about what made you dream that?
Have you ever realized it was a dream had had control over the rest of the dream?
idk just wondering
Yeah, I never really was able to do the whole "It's my dream, so I can control ANYTHING," deal. However, I was able to call on the entire cast of Melee to help me stop this giant robot. Strange times....

Grandeza

Smash Master
i remember that i once was dreaming i was in school in only my under wear.

but then i suddenly gained control of myself like i could actually think of what was i was gonna do. it happened when i looked at the clock and when i realized that since that happens in school on tv all the time it must be a dream. then suddenly i got bored so i just said. screw this and i yelled WAKE UP

i always thought you couldnt control what you dreamt. someone explain
It's called a lucid dream. When you become aware that you are dreaming, you have the ability to conttrol everything that's going on from the scenery to even waking yourself up. I rarely have them but its cool when I do.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Many times, I know I am dreaming, if I want to get out, I have to rub my eyes.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I also remember that i was in Maki Day (a place online from COD: WAW) and i was walking around when suddenly i run into Petey piranha. i start running when i see super sayain kid goku fly out of nowhere and starts beating the **** out of petey. i saw him destroy petey and then i woke up. and im like awesome.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
My dreams usually involve someone dieing, me being pregnant (lolwut?), smashboards, or something happening to my friends.

Dreams... Probably one of the many mysteries that I enjoy - depending on what happened to me the previous day.
Some dreams completely terrify me, stuck at the end of an asylum hallway with a shadowy figure lurking towards me (isn't that what many nightmares are made of?)
Other dreams I can fly, which is extremely common, and then again I have dreams when nothing makes sense at all.
All I remember from my last night's dream was standing upside-down on a tree in the middle of an infinite sandy desert. :confused:

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I never really was able to do the whole "It's my dream, so I can control ANYTHING," deal.
I used to think everyone could control there dream after the realize it's all a dream but i guess not...
However, I was able to call on the entire cast of Melee to help me stop this giant robot. Strange times....
When you called the entire cast of melee was, that after realizing you were dreaming or was that part of the dream that felt real to you?

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
I once had a dream where I was killed and resurrected 3 times.

Being strangled is not fun. Of all the ways to die, suffocation has to be one of the worse. That dream made me realize I never want to be strangled :(. I think I was strangled due to our differences of opinion over immigration >.<.

I died in a couple of other ways, too. However, those were more pleasant than suffocation.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Did anyone ever have those.... recurring dreams?

I keep having this same dream; there are three women I am fighting, and I win the fight. Each time I dream of this they are wearing different clothing. How odd!

Then I had this dream where I saw my family with a REALLY ugly zombie. I was terrified just by looking at it! The zombie is throwing all sorts of hate through his mouth to me, then he attempts to hug me while appologizing for it (becuse he see's me getting my tazer and rocket launcher ready). And I'm like, "Were'nt you just yelling at me a while ago?"

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I used to think everyone could control there dream after the realize it's all a dream but i guess not...
When you called the entire cast of melee was, that after realizing you were dreaming or was that part of the dream that felt real to you?
Not exactly sure, but since I was little I used to call on video game characters to help me fight something. So maybe I did realize that I was dreaming, or else I didn't, and it was just a reflex. When I say that I don't have TOTAL control, I mean that I can't make a gun appear out of nowhere, or shoot fireballs out of my hands randomly. I only have the video game thing, and flight. Oh, and I can dodge bullets. (Thank you, Matrix!) I've tried the fire ball thing and it ended up like that scene in the first Spider Man where he tries several different hand gestures that all fail before he finds the right one.

In related news, I had a dream last night where I was being chased by these guys on bikes, and I was on a bike as well (However, since I am tall, 6'4'', and I was on the same size bike as they were, it was hideously awkward). Anyway, I needed some help to get them off of my back. All of a sudden, a CTR item box pops up out of nowhere. I hit it, and then the scenery changed to look like CTR, and I could hear the theme music. I used items to lose them. Too much fun.

D13

Smash Ace
I dreamt that Jessica Simpson had a wardrobe malfunction in the middle of a performance, but she didn't realize it at the time.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Yeah, I never really was able to do the whole "It's my dream, so I can control ANYTHING," deal. However, I was able to call on the entire cast of Melee to help me stop this giant robot. Strange times....
This could mean that you are struggling to overcome something, and you are unwilling to acknowledge your problems. :(

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
I've had lucid dreams a few times before, and a few that got very close to being lucid. I was at my school and had to take a make-up quiz in physics. Not terribly uncommon, but things started to get odd from there. First, I remember in my dream logic that I had to take the quiz right after school ended, also not unusual, but what was strange was that the halls were completely empty. Then I get to the classroom to take the quiz and my teacher tells says to me "tuck your shirt in, you look like a slob" (we didn't have to wear a uniform, and even if we did, she wouldn't be the type to be picky about it/say something like that, especially after class). I then go to some random seat in the middle of the room and she then tells me to go to the front of the class so I won't be cheating (again, odd for her, moreso because she and I were the only ones in the class, and the were no materials around that I could use anyway). So I begin taking the quiz, but all of this is seeming a bit odd to me. I remember a friend telling me that one way to tell if you're dreaming or not is to look at a digitial clock -- if it's gibberish, you're dreaming. I look at my watch, which is both digital and analogue. The digital part read "3:19 26," which also matched up with my analogue. This was over an hour after school ended, but it wasn't gibberish so I went with it, took the quiz, left the classroom, and woke up more than a little disoriented.

Top Bottom