• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your desktop wallpaper?

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152

I'll probably get a better wallpaper soon.

nnnightshade

Smash Rookie

Made possible thanks to this thread: smashboards.com/threads/vs-screens-for-every-announced-smash-4-characters-updated-with-shulk.364701/

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
For my desktop. Took this a month back while I was at Universal during my trip to Florida.

My netbook has a theme of assorted Nintendo wallpapers. I should get around to posting them soon.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I got this Mark Bagley Spider-Man background. I'm pretty sure it was for the Ultimate Spider-Man comics. SPIDER-MAN Mark B.jpg

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
I have a rotation of wallpapers. 3000+ of them. Pretty well organized too.
I love sharing them, so you can find it here. There are a few Smash ones.

wingedarcher7

The PSI Powerhouse
NNID
speedstar623
3DS FC
3411-2028-1159

Each sage medallion is an application that I use a lot (Steam, League of Legends, Spotify, etc.) that goes from Hylian to English after you put your cursor over it. The Majora's Mask countdown at the bottom is a clock, Navi tells me whenever I have an E-Mail, each Goddess Pearl is a function (Shutdown, Restart, Sleep respectively), and the Ocarina is to play/pause/skip music that's playing.

Top Bottom