• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your desktop wallpaper?

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
New background & loads of new icons. Eeveeultion + Pink Floydd (w/ a noticeable lack of Sylveon). Just found it through a Google Image search one day and it was so striking that I had to use it.

HvEVIL

Smash Rookie
My friend made this thing that im using now:

It's sorta based on the Toronto Raptors slogan + Ryu from street fighter

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
A Bjork background. Had it for a while...should probably change it soon.

D

Deleted member

Windows 8.1's default wallpaper. I don't know why, but I have a tendency of sticking to the wallpaper that came with the OS as of lately.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's one that I had for a while. I've been a Dragon Ball fan for as long as I can remember. So I occasionally have something from the show or comic as a background. Always did like this specific picture. My current one is the same as my avatar. Son_Gohan_Wallpaper.jpeg

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931
*Comes here to find new wallpapers* Haha. My wallpaper is Majora's Mask 3D. I'll edit to post a pic later.

D

Deleted member

This is an update. Yes, Windows 10's default Hero wallpaper. Like I said before, I don't change this kind of thing much.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323

Rainmeter skins are Honeycomb and CircituousTwo.
Wallpaper Image here.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132

I actually have a bunch in rotation but this one is my favorite, and it's made by me.

Top Bottom